ENTERPRISE D

>ENTERPRISE D
vs
>VOYAGER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UspfD7SW5Ns
tor.com/2013/02/26/is-this-the-smoking-gun-proving-deep-space-nine-ripped-off-babylon-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Each ship has its corresponding show's crew and capabilities.

And the Defiant +DS9 crew gets thrown in on the Voyager's side to even out the fight. The Intrepid class Voyager is only 1/3 the size of the Galaxy class Enterprise.

Enterprise, Janeway got lost in the delta quadrant like two hours after taking command.
> woman drivers

Does Voyager get all those super future weapons from the end of the series?

Voyager. No contest.

Kekd

defiant wouldn't be helping janeway

Sure, if the D gets a 3rd nacelle giving it warp 13 capability, and the big ion cannon on the saucer.

Enterprise D for the win. It's like comparing a 240Z to a 370Z. One is better and more modern, but nothing beats the original

A galaxy class's tactical capability and damage soak is about as superior as it is larger, an intrepid is faster though. The show is fucked at demonstrating that properly though, they litteraly can't write an episode that doesn't make the hero ship an underdog.

Warp 13 is not possible tho

Enterprise all the way. That crew was professional. Voyager crew were all bumbling retards. Every episode someone was beaming aboard and immediately locking the crew out of their own fucking control systems.

Also, of it wasn't for the retarded crew then adding the defiant to voyager side would be unfair. Defiant class ships are as powerful as galaxy class

The design of the Galaxy class ships is fucking timeless and I think it still looks beautiful.

Interprid a shit.
Looks like some relict they found between rocks.

I'm a fan of the Enterprise from TNG because the show was my first real exposure to anything Star Trek. It's also probably the best looking of them all.

>Defiant class ships are as powerful as galaxy class
In offensive capability, sure. Defiant is more maneuverable, but the Galaxy would have to have more defensive capability.
Oh, and a bigger stock of torpedoes, and more phaser batteries.

Yea, Defiant+Voyager vs. Enterprise-D would be a pretty fair fight

What annoyed me the most about the TNG ship was that when shit hit the fan it was like "fire the torpedoes!" *pow .................... pow.............pow* "AND ANOTHER BROADSIDE, GIVE EM HELL!!!" *pow............pow.....................................pow* while the enemies came at them WITH RAPID TORPEDO FIRING FOR A WHOLE MINUTE.

All those years getting shat on by Klingons and the flag ship still just pisses out a torpedo every couple hours.

ENTERPRISE D , how is this even a question?

natural troi > photoshopped troi

I hated that character and the actress.
Always with MUH FEELS and her hips are weird. And the giant Greek nose, and the stupid accent.
I was a little upset when Tasha Yasha got ate by the Goopster and happy when Rollerin' was introduced. Big gulf of fanservice.

Must have missed this episode. Did not know they could get away with erect nips.

Troi's alright in the middle seasons when they more or less know what to do with the characters but haven't run out of story ideas.

The one episode where the ship hits the quantum filament and Troi is in command of the bridge was her best episode.

had a crush on crusher when I was a lil shit and still have a big soft spot for redheads and milfs.

really, really like both, actress and character.

you sound like a heterosexual with good taste my fine gentleman

thanks.
even though I admit I would have a hard time enduring the constant bullshit of her son.
but turned out the actor portraying wesley is pretty much insufferable, too.

anyways, gates mcfadden is awesome and I'm so fucking glad they got her back in the third season and got rid of the old cunt after just one season. I was hyped so much the moment when I saw gates again in the 3rd season.

also, lush, fluffy hair is my fetish.

Tell future Captain Riker that. Watch the finale, kid.

"Defiant class ships are as powerful as Galaxy class"

Haha maybe ton-for-ton, but the Defiant is a tugboat next to the cruiseliner that is the Enterprise. The Enterprise is three times longer than even the Intrepid class Voyager! Lol

Why does Voyager get so much hate online? It was my favourite series (although I never watched much of DS9 so I can't compare those two)

>Retarded crew
>"Let's destroy this method of getting home because if it continues to exist it'll genocide these space microbes"
>Shit writing

Also you really should watch DS9. Much better writing, much better characters, and Kira is fucking H O T

No problem with you having it as your favorite series.

I can only speak for myself but to me literally every character of Voyager annoys me.
Also, most episodes feel rushed and quickly puzzled together from other Trek series. Also, character inconsistencies because they were so worried that characters might not progress enough.

TNG is my favorite but sure, there were also bad episodes but overall I just love it. I think even the bad ones are OK enough to have running in the background while you're cooking or something.

DS9 was really cool and comes right after TNG for me.

ENT was a horrible cringe fest for me and I can't even get over the intro. The intro alone is puke inducing.

Original Series is entertaining and funny.

>and Kira is fucking H O T
Kira was too bitchy in my opinion.
I'm more of a Dax man (Jadzia)

Ah, been a while since I've watched it so maybe it's just nostalgia speaking (or teenage me wanting to bone Seven of Nine) but I'll watch DS9 when I get the time, thanks

No problem but be aware that DS9 is mostly politics and pretty much none of the exploring stuff of the other series.

You're forgetting the cloaking device. Never forget the cloaking device.

youtube.com/watch?v=UspfD7SW5Ns

The time travel stuff in Enterprise was ok.
The thing I hated about it was how the tech level was supposed to be 100 years behind TOS except it wasn't
>Shields=hull plating
>Phasers=phase cannons
>Photon torpedoes=photonic torpedoes
>It had a transporter
Let's see, the episode where the mirror universe gets 2250s tech and apparently that goes nowhere? And the final episode where IT WAS ALL A HOLODECK SIMULATION.

I can see what you're saying kind of, but at the same time they were a lot less advanced in tech. Hull plating was polarized to strengthen the actual metal hull to absorb more damage but they weren't nearly as powerful as the big bubble shields. Photonic torpedos were like version 1.1 and weren't as powerful as the later shows. Not sure about phasers but those weren't nearly as powerful either. The transporter was also new tech at the start of the show and was only cleared to transport non-biologicals. People were scared of them because they had accidents.

Then you had things like the grappler which was a set of suction cups and a string compared to an actual tractor beam. Warp 5 was the major thing only for star fleet ships, while all other earth ships were lucky to get to warp 3 or even warp 1. Overall they were behind in the tech race compared to the vulcans and the klingons.

How has nobody on here served out about the reactor output, shield capabilities, and weapon compliment of each ship? We should be talking torpedo launchers and phaser banks!

Or the fact that the defiant has quantum torpedoes while the other two (enterprise variant depending) have only quantum torpedoes....

Most of the characters were written badly, and the writers usually course-corrected after writing a good episode or so back to absolute garbage. Ron Moore left the writing team once it was clear they would play it safe but stupid rather than take risks for better quality.

TNG was an 80s soap opera in space. so the bad episodes are bad but in a way you can laugh at. I go back and forth between it and DS9 as my favorite - character development in both, story arcs in both but obviously longer ones in DS9, which I liked about it.

tfw Terry Farrell left the show, so we got Dax without Jadzia rather than Jadzia without Dax
FUG

I liked the Temporal Cold War stuff mostly. Shame they ended it without ever developing/revealing the future dude. We still don't know who the fuck he was.

Galaxy Class is and always has been hideous.
It looks like a flying potato.

Hey fuck you pal

More like a turnover with a frisbee on top. Well, the saucer section anyway.

I just watched ds9 and it was amazing.
the fact that everything wasn't all polished and bright but rather dingy and bleak and the characters weren't good or bad, but rather grey.

I'm trying to watch voyager and it has none of the charm that ds9 or TNG has. It's just..Not good, even though it has the potential to be, it never really lives up to it.(thus far, at least)

voyager always seemed like Care Bears in Space to me.

while DS9 was a Babalon 5 rip off
"speculation has existed that Paramount stole aspects of Babylon 5 for the premise of Deep Space Nine, owing to the fact that B5 was pitched to Paramount before being picked up by Warner Bros."
tor.com/2013/02/26/is-this-the-smoking-gun-proving-deep-space-nine-ripped-off-babylon-5/

>dingy and bleak

Yep, really showed the lengths the federation would go through to protect their way of life, despite all their stuck up, "peaceful" rhetoric. Siskos willingness to play dirty when their backs were against the wall is opposite of janeways dogmatic, prime directive worshipping ass that got an entire crew stuck 70k light-years away. It wasn't until the last two episodes that she realized her own bullshit and broke a shitton of rules to go back and make herself break the rules she originally didn't want to break. Literally the only good two episodes in the series.

voyager is a better looking ship but TNG will always be the better show

dem boobs

>mfw this actually turned out to be a good thread

Don't let it die

Time to die, faggots.

Galaxy-X is superior

>Doesn't even have deflector shields or transporters.

One photon torpedo transported near the star destroyers' reactor: checkmate.

I havent seen those episodes yet.
I only know that im annoyed by janeway. Sisko was willing to use a wmd on a planet to get ONE man. Janeway wont do shit even though that thing would get them home and she fucking knows it will get them home.

Can we not?

depends if normal voyager or year of hell voyager

the exectutor is definitely my favourite SW ship

>year of hell voyager
literally the only good part of that whole series

U fags should explain

>he doesn't have an asgard core
>he can't even jump into other realities
dropped

sirtits has bigger boobs tho

I still think the Enterprise D's damage capacity in effect make it a more lopsided contest than first glance might suggest.

Lots of tonnage, yeah. And more places to reroute power, and a fuckton of fusion reactors, and Geordi.
But then again the nacelles are a weak point as seen in s2e26 of DS9 and that one episode of TNG where the Bozeman comes out of a time loop.

Except she looked terrible for the first several seasons. Once they decided she should have a uniform and a hairstyle that didn't belong on a cafeteria worker she actually started looking hot.

Janeway would empty out her stock of torpedoes on the Enterprise while Picard was still thinking about what to do over a cup of earl grey tea.

Fucking Nerds

>yfw we're benchracing starships instead of cars
You post on this board. You're a nerd. A car nerd.

Watching DS9 now. What a shit show (not the quality of the actual show, just the station itself). I'm convinced the Enterprise could slingshot the Defiant in to DS9 with its tractor beam and destroy both without firing a phaser or torpedo.

Didn't Warf kamizake the Defiant for absolutely no reason in First Contact?

Except Star Wars has fucking magic. Beverly would take way too long to find the activated midichlorians if she even got her hands on a force user's blood in the first place

Naw it's little baby warp core didn't have an ejector and containment was failing - they were getting dumped on by Borg. I think he intended to die with the ship, but those damn transporters.

>Implying Troi wouldn't be able to feel Vader's every thought

She also fucked with every culture she came in contact with, caused wars, got countless people killed and still had the gall to make "men drool, grilz rule" remarks.

Shit taste all of you. I bet you don't even pray to the machine spirit to boost your horse power.

I knew 40k was coming. I just fucking knew it.

once we get the bugs worked out nothing will stop us!

always expect the Imperial inquisition
sounds like luxury cruise compared to a trip through the warp

Star Wars fags always have to invade trekfag threads because they literally don't have any talking points to sustain their own threads. Literally every answer to any question is "the force did it". Muh spacemagic is the only answer they have to explain the universe.

That's like asking women about the technical workings that make a car move and all they know to say is muh gas pedal.

Year of hell is a two parter. One of the only times in the show where shit actually feels like it matters. There's some decent acting as well and a bad guy you can actually relate to a little bit.

Yea the station looks ugly because it's cardassian design. They may be space Nazi's and consider everyone else to be untermensch but I think they're culture, ship design and art is ass.

People also forget that all of the things you see in Star Wars came a decade before in Trek.

Even telekinesis, lightning hands, and mind tricks.

i like this frankenstein

i also like where they put the droid

WTF is that supposed to be? It's got like 5 different ships worth of parts on it

Back then, there was StarTrek for the nerds and people who enjoy morals and lots of talking in science fiction and there was StarWars for the normie pleb chads who want non non stop blockbuster action.

Now everything is the same fucking shit.

Space equivalent of a redneck yard car that's a mustang body on a lifted dodge truck frame powered by a big block Chevy engine, plus random accessories he felt like welding on

Nobody in the Star Wars universe would charge up a rape capacitor with their junk.