Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/tHzxlIe.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663

---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Nikana_Prime/t_30_242000002_226-3-5-239-7-5-241-5-5-251-6-5-326-8-3-637-2-10-641-4-5-733-0-10-796-1-3_733-7-796-3-637-7-226-9-641-9-241-11-251-11-239-9-326-10/en/4-0-99
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S PAYNE

tfw first reroll

third for TQ is a faggot

Steve is streaming right now.

5th for "please don't shit up another thread"

I want it.

www.twitch.tv
/de_steve

www.twitch.tv
/de_steve

THIS NIGGA STREAMING
2017 YEAR OF RESOLVE

>+crit chance
>+crit damage
>on a crit weapon
>best base elemental damage type
>no downsides
oh im jelly

I love the javlok but wew is it terribad, almost 0 crowd control and even single target isn't that great as long as the enemy does a shimmy to dodge every projectile. I hope I'm just playing it wrong.

grakata

When will they ask him when the fuck are the reworks for the frames that actually need it?

How does it look maxed?

flux rifle is fun when fighting infested, so giving it even more status chance should be interesting.

>Oberon and Hydroid reworks

Yeah but when? Especially Oberon

It's still gonna be limited to 1 proc a sec, which is a real shame. It's could be a decent slash proc gun with that mod.

Pretty cool user, and I think the Zhuge is a really fun weapon

HE'S playing right now from the beginning guys.

He picked Volt.

I'm conflicted whether to sell it or keep it.

>mfw i cant watch stream

they should just remove all status/sec for beam weapons. all the beam weapons seem to have very high status.

>volt
I'm excited to see what happens, but I'm also worried as fuck now.

he looks bored already

But it's on the weapons list user! Everybody knows every weapon on there is good! It's even in the disclaimer!

Keep me updated on the amazing exploits of Steve user

the cheater is using a dev build. look how he has a regalia from the start.

It used to be like that once and boy was the Amprex a lot of fun, since it could shred armour fast.

Don't remember if the Flux rifle had the same status chance back then or if it was buffed with the change, though.

What are Nidus' parts drop chances again? RNG is giving me a feel they dont drop till rotation 12

Do any Korean girls play this game? I need to know, for reasons

Nice.

Is there a list that shows the easiest and hardest frames to farm? I know that rhino is one of the first ones you can get, but who else is there to get early/mid game? Im currently MR3

14% per part

>he chose bo
>he chose kunai

Anyone have the shotgun disposition chart?

Bo and Kunai are better than skana and lato tho

Tom
>"hey guys, it's been like a week or so, here's my list of weapons people should try out"
>someone makes a suggestion
>"oh that's a good idea let me add that in"
>leaves without incident

TQ
>"HEY GUYS ITS BEEN LIKE THIRTY MINUTES HERES MY TIERLIST"
>Gets told to fuck off until he makes changes that need to be made
>"NO THERE SONLY ONE WAY TO PLAY WARFRAME REEEE
>is_this_retard_serious.jpg
>X_waifu_reading_shitposts.jpg
>"why does no one like me?"

>Chooses Bo
>Chooses MK-1 Kunai
>Will probably choose a Bow. once he reaches there.

>says he picks stuff he normally doesn't pick

387 / 1897

>blocking his health and shield

Flux rifle needs to leave a trail of aoe dots or something when it hits a non-enemy/friendly surface. Think oberon's hallowed ground but less shit.

That's the minimum that needs to be done for it to be usable. Really they just need to fix the status/crit bug on all beam weapons for starters.

ducats for daaaaays

dangit. This is stupid, even for DE

Steve's mouse dpi is too high for me I'm getting dizzy.

>All the good weapons are boring
>all the fun weapons are shit
Can't win, hirudo is the only thing keeping me sane.

God speed ten0

>becca joined the chat of steve's stream
>everyone pays attention to her instead

Another parkour rework possible??

She's been in chat since it started.

>Most of DE sucked at shooters before Steve came in

Was it implying that?

steve talking about wall latching/running. what the level designers need to do is no collide all the small parts like the vent shafts and player clip certain areas.

i saw a saryn today, she was using the naramon+1/3
she told me she just maxed range/power strenght
grineer where melting everywhere in the sedna survive mission above 30min
with this weapon:
warframe-builder.com/Melee_Weapons/Builder/Nikana_Prime/t_30_242000002_226-3-5-239-7-5-241-5-5-251-6-5-326-8-3-637-2-10-641-4-5-733-0-10-796-1-3_733-7-796-3-637-7-226-9-641-9-241-11-251-11-239-9-326-10/en/4-0-99
>inb4 why did you had to trigger tq again?

>More screenshake
At least he talked about an option for that.

Why did you have to trigger TQ again?

>using CE
>clip on an invisible hitbox
>die instantly

Goddammit.

>He just realized new players don't have no tut or knowledge bullet jump in the beginning

Steve...

Steve playing as a new player will actually be bad for the game.

He's going to go through the new player experience, see how horrid it is, and spend all his time fixing that, which is good, but as horrible as the new player experience is, it's nothing compared to the OLD player experience. That's where Warframe's biggest problem lies: lack of endgame. Lack of content for veterans, lack of things to do, a lot of grind but nothing to grind FOR. And unless Steve plays 1k+ hours (which he is NEVER, EVER going to do), none of that will be addressed.

In the next several months, expect a lot of changes for new players while veterans continually get kicked to the curb.

My problem with his analogy is that the people that Tom consults and the people that he consults are the same fucking people.

I run that on my Nikana right now, minus the weeping wounds, never tried it on my Saryn. I'm gonna go try that out.

can someone update me on steve and what he said so far, my internet isn't enough for the stream

By the time I figured out what bullet jumping was I had 3 level 30 frames and I was MR5.

There is seriously a lot they skipped in between all this crazy expanding they've done these last couple of years.

>_

that's your cue to make a new account and trade your old shit there

JUST GIVE ME A FUCKING E1

Wait I'm a newfag but Steve playing the game something we want so they realize what needs fixing right?

Warframe will never have a true "endgame" that you faggots keep asking for. It does not match the type of gameplay they've been focusing on since the end of closed beta. There is nothing but grind and resource/time gating.

That's one of the reasons they keep wasting so much effort in the fucking conclave - they're trying to make a bid for a slice of the esports pie because they know the pve game has no true lasting power.

>People already pm Steve

Leave the fucker alone. Let him play the game, you'll distract him.

dat Warbros #1

>WARBROS #1
>WARBROS #1
>WARBROS #1

even I'm tired of this argument, so I'll just let it die with one final comment that god only knows I've repeated how many times: SS builds are not Saryn builds, especially not a Corrosive weapon. A fucking Oberon with SS will do equally well. It DOES work, but the frame is irrelevant.

now stop fucking posting, arguing with shitters for multiple threads have tired me out, going to watch sherlock

Melee saryn kills shit faster than melee oberon tho

Are people pming him warbros #1? Or is it twitch chat?

I disagree
The new player experience is already been worked on several times, that was the entire point of starchart 3.0. Without a complete rework of the tutorial (which wont happen any time soon, its just fine) they really have no major changes to make. The lategame content they have been talking about is still on the table, and even if they havent done anything in that direction Steve knows how important it is.

>Decisive Judgement
>not Blind Justice
your build is literally trash

>PvE has no lasting power

I guess FFXIV is gonna die because of the lack of PvP support

>TQ watches the most pseudo intellectual show on television
Wew

someone pm:ed him warbros #1

i think the point was, because of saryn's 1 (spores) combined with a weapon adapted to the ennemy
hight number of ennemies far away are getting rekt

quick someone go infect steve so he can realize how shitty this piece of shit event is

nikanap relatively shitty for saryn, and weeping wounds is shit

fuck weaboos

>they know the pve game has no true lasting power
>the pve game

You're a fucking retard. FFXIV and Warframe are completely different in terms of mechanics and gameplay experience, let alone player expectations.

Even attempting to compare them in a way more specific than "they're online games, Jim" is so goddamned ridiculous I almost can't believe you actually typed that and thought "yep, that's a viable argument".

not my build, i don't like decisive judgement too
i use tranquil cleave, but just because i like it

He' in invite only.

> It's fucking Kin
holy shit I love you ya goddamn autisti

The fact that it has sustained itself for three years with no actual endgame content disproves your agreement anyway.

>What the fuck is this?
>What the fuck is that?
>This is terrible as shit.
>*Screenshot sounds* SpiderCamera.jpg
>I need to fix this.
>What.

Is Wukong the best tank in the game?

>Cant change the quality of the stream
>Only thing I can read is that mentally challenged brozime spamming his message and somebody making direct messages about that joke of a "competitive clan" who think they are guerrillas for wasting time farming points in a f2p were devs dont give a shit.

At least he is realizing how fucking shit the tutorial is. I hope he dont miss on realizing how little info you get from some mods or how they work in a game.

Also, whom else think that its retarded that you cant see most info from a mod in the codex yet you can see a preview of some mods in the screen. How the fuck are you suposed to know wich mod to farm and where if you cant know what a mod do untill you get it first. My fucking God, thats retarded.

Possible flashlight rework?

Constant content updates and the console push have done a lot to keep numbers up. I'd be very interested in seeing their internal numbers on returning vs new players, and average number of each after a content drop.

I'd hazard a guess that a solid 50% or more of their "old" playerbase only logs in and plays for a week or two whenever they release new weapons/frames.

Yes, but he's boring as shit, Chroma isn't as durable, but he can buff weapon damage to ludicrous numbers.

>Someone that has actual influence on the game's development is actually playing the game
I refuse to accept this reality because it means that I might have reality-influencing powers and that's disgusting.

Please reality changing bro give me good luck and maybe a gf if you can

if this doesn't work he knows what to do since warframe will end his career if he doesn't fix it

If you could only have 5 slots, is this a solid list of warframes? Am I missing anything or is this good role coverage?

Loki
Trinity
Nova
Frost
Necros

I hope Steve gets Oberon early just to shit on him and make him a priority to rework him.

Please rework Deerframe

Name a fun weapon that is "bad"