/lidg/ Let It Die general

NEW YEAR JAMS edition

>How Do I Unlock _____?
Climb the fucking tower, Senpai.

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MJdfHvt0qwdCQNwUp74zJmn3ULAC_9bWgxaEa8ihYig/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Snail room when?

First for >READ THE FAQ

For the user who told me to farm F23 GOTO-9, he's a bitch at this point, right? Maxed out grade 5? I dont need guardshrooms for it?

>ohio and chile

Where's this fucking Masamune bp?

I just walked in the room and 3 hit him with an Iron, grade 5 Striker, and no mushrooms involved. Each run should take you about 2 minutes tops from his room back to the elevator.

31+ my dude

can we change TDM team to california so newfags arent forced to switch once they realize theres no ta single rank 70 player in those teams?

SASSSORIIII~~~

>Overprepare myself for a boss
>It's suddenly a fucking pushover
Every time

>no merch store on the site yet

Fucking why, I don't care about DMs but I would gladly buy a shirt or one of those rad Uncle Death pins I keep seeing posted here.

Dunno why, but it wasn't quite that easy. It was trivial, but not a 3-hit. I'm using +2 Iron+ and he was dying but nowhere near that fast. What are you doing i'm not?

Hour and 10 minutes

Lets get in a fight with Michigan already, I need the boost of lithium for my 10th fighter slot.

I have a Death Burner Iron.

That'd do it. Death Burner is just leveling the iron all the way up, or is it its own piece of equipment?

Hes using a death burner, the 3* upgrade of the iron

>The View from the top - 0.1% ULTRA-RARE
PART OF THE ELITE
TRU GAYMER

Maxing out T2 Iron. It required D.O.D. ARMS Red from Coen to upgrade to Death Burner.

Wire Mountains and Copper Wire Mountains are like the only resource I dont have a billion of. So infuriating.

actually u can get it very easily, once u get to 32 floor or 33 u get a quest to kill 10 goons iwth hockey stick for one dod red

Welcome to my life, except swap out Wire Mountain for Mass of Iron Bolts.

I completely forgot about this quest. Matter of fact I don't think I've done that yet. Time for a free Pork Chopper upgrade.

Does the secret shop ever stock weapon BPs or only armor?

Weapons. I'v seen him sell the crossbow BP before.

It can stock weapons. I remember the 11-20 shop sells the Sniper BP for 60k.

Farming is bad enough, but now that i'm grade 5, I'm seeing maxed level dev haters. So I cant just mindlessly farm and blast the soundtrack to this game, I gotta bring good gear and pay attention.

>this 5* road shocker coat
what the actual FUCK

>be rank 45 something
>almost everyone has defeners with rapiers, fire wands, iron and shit
>get to rank 60
>scared shitless cuz top tier decals but gotta farm for bp
>NO ONE HAS ANY DEFENDERS, FREE KC AND LITHIUM
im so confused

Using your character slots for expeditions is so much more effective than stopping you from stealing like 10% of my coin and SPL, especially because I can just spend it and you don't get anything.

Yeah I ran into the same issues when I gained access to grade 5, but after awhile you kinda just get used to it.

Higher rank means they have more time invested, so I would like to think many realize expeditions are infinitely better than defending their base.

Kinda feels like the higher ranked you are, the less worth it is it to place defenders.
And not just sending out extra fighters on expeditions.

Alright finally grinded the materials for the Scythe, time to level up the mastery and see what this bitch can do.

>Brazil getting beat the fuck out by Germany. Feels fucking great, senpai

knock knock what time is it

I need pants which are black at maxed level
please help

still 1h b4 snails right?

i mean there is that trophy for sucessful defenses

The snail hype is for the massive XP boosts, right?

apparently a sweet skateboard trick

iron falcon and phantom commando, possibly others

Yes, theyre great for boosting up a fighter if you end up havign to kill one of your own dudes

its like ~4000 xp and $7000 dolleridoos

>tfw you use 3 gambleshrooms out of desperation
>you got healed all 3 times.
>still manage to survive the mid-boss

Red hot Iron mace makes farming so much easier. Just spray those maxxed out dev haters until their armor breaks then its a cinch to finishe em.

Can you farm anything from F40 or should I never send a expeditio there?

4650+100 for the shroom

Can someone give me an overview on effective expiditioning? I heard that you should just send everyone to the highest floor possible, is that right? Obviously a better equipped fighter has a better chance of killing the host, but what effect does it have to send a naked fighter out on an expedition?

Sending a naked fighter out means that there's a chance the person you're invading will just leave it alone, giving you more chance at more stuff. Once you have access to floors 30 and up, send em there to farm guardshrooms.

>Bring F16 Boss down to 75%
>Suddenly the game changes and I get wrecked
Fuck I thought this was going to be easy. But that change in moves is fucking bullshit.

iirc you should send your guys on 1 hour expeditions as well, it turns out to give better rewards in the long run, right?

>change in moves is fucking bullshit
is this your first action game? it's called a moveset
are you a chronic complainer or something?

Reminder not to discard your empy Pitching Machines, as their melee attack hits many times, similar to a buzzsaw. It's good at breaking armor and killing unarmored enemies (tubers).

Hours does NOTHING except give your fighter more time to hunt its target. use it only if you want to try to kill someone.

So yeah if you're doing the naked fighter "Don't bother me" approach always send out 1 hr expeditions.

And now there's evidence to support that the luck stat increases amount of items obtained during a expedition.

I don't think this is true since sending people out on 12 hour and 1 hour expeditions gives mostly the same shit.

It gives you the same shit, but that guy will hunt your target for longer, so if you actually want to KILL them, you send them out for longer. If you want them to leave your hunter alone, send em out nekkid.

That's just it though, it doesn't matter if they kill the hunter or not, you're not getting any extra coins or items from the expedition.

Klling the hunter gives you a litle bit more SPL

I mean killing the target WITH a hunter, and never mind anyway I misread

And getting killed gets you less. If they leave you alone, you get a normal amount.

so new player here, ive been grinding on early floors and ive hit a wall of progression, should i just move on to late floors or do i need to get better r&d weapons and armor

When I send fighters on expedition, do I stand to lose anything equipped if they die? The game isn't crystal clear on that.

Get better stuff.

The bosses are entirely possible with low levels.
However, do get better stuff as it'll make them easier.

Your stuff will break if it's not bought from the hitler guy.

Do material pickups respawn without a visit to the waiting room?

ahh, i havent died once yet apart from the tutorial and im at level 25, should i switch to a different fighter or do i just need to grind up my r&d equipment, i dont know all the punishments for dying yet

Reread what I said
>you're not getting any extra coins or items from the expedition.

This is not true

The only thing you'll lose is weapons/armor equipped to the fighter if it's from someone in the tower. If you bought the equipment from the store in the waiting room, then it won't lose durability.

Which way to unlock okusa properly? I can expedition there but I want to farm some snails for myself

You get less stuff if they kill you... yes, this is true.

GOD, fucking ooga booga dev haters making me waste so many kill coins.

Gotta go from floor 16 down after beating Jin

No, it's not true. Check the results yourself, there's no trend to show that dying gives you less KC, lithium, or items as opposed to a draw.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MJdfHvt0qwdCQNwUp74zJmn3ULAC_9bWgxaEa8ihYig/edit?usp=sharing

Further strengthenedd by the fact that enemies in a player's game can also kill the Hunter rather than the player himself.

So, what is it based on? When I get four items rather than nine, it's because I was killed -earlier- in the hour time? Or does it have absolutely nothing to do with it?

>dev haters with two machetes
>dev haters with weapons a tier higher than anything you can have
FUCK
YOUUUUU

dude hammers are really good

>Dev haters with two tier 4 clever sabers while you're just casually farming wire mountains with a single weeb katana.
FUCK
YOU!

Is there any penalty for "Not shutting the game down properly"? I died, and I need to wait for my expeditions to have enough KC to salvage. I can't do anything at this scree now except recall one of my hunters.

So is it safe to just close application?

Based on Luck

>that fast as fuck r move
>that fucking devastating 3rd strike
>that durability
reliable, that's what i take while exploring.

The consumable/food items you get are based off which floor the expedition was originally sent to (that's important because the person can end up fighting the hater you sent on a different floor)
The amount of KC you get seems completely random
The amount of lithium you get is kinda random, but if you get the person, you get (a little) more. This is where the expedition time comes in, the longer the expedition, the higher the chance the person will have to eventually fight your hater.

So down from Uge? Should be easy. Do you have to kill him each time? I've hit the elevator switch in Uge but it's not connected to wanoki or shimoomeno

Oh yeah, and the most important factor, as points out, is luck increases the amount of consumables and lithium (only +1 lithium pieces) you get per expedition.

No, once you unlock the gate, you can reach it from the 12th floor.

Yeah I realized that would let me open the nokejiri side after I posted. Thanks senpai

>grind up the Dark Ryback armor
>find the Machete bp and grind that up as much as you can along with the Iron
>meme your way through Max's area and kick his ass
>keep farming treasure chests on floor 11 until you get blueprints for better gear that can carry you through the next set of floors
>meme your way up to the 20s and do the same thing up there except with the Longsword and Cleaver
>all the while abusing the shit out of mushrooms

That's the secret to winning the game: upgrade your shit and use mushrooms. You don't even have to upgrade that far, it's totally doable to beat the game with three star equipment depending on what kind it is.

whats so good about the iron, ive been using dual hammers, should i switch?

Do floors reset when you are in the tower too?

The Iron stays relevant the entire game if you upgrade it, and it's mace effect stops enemies in their tracks for a sec. Combine with a Glinty Magnum and you can beat anyone given time and precision.

So I have 57 golden snails saved up already, guess I'm gonna be selling most of my haul this time.

Individual floor layouts change every time you hit the fountain in the Waiting room and the entire map changes on a fixed rotation every day at 4:00 EST.

The iron has an amazing parry ability and can shred armor off enemies, so it's very necessary in later areas where you need to strip down screamers as quickly as possible. Granted, you don't need it to beat the game but it's very helpful for certain situations.

You're going to ditch the hammers after Max's area. Invest in the Machete for the next one, the Cleaver and Longsword for 21/30, and the Katana and Pork Chopper for the rest of the game. Motor Psycho is great too.

It is time.

>Motor Psycho
Especially his big brother, Motor Psycho A.

Golden boy does 3 times the damage! Same thing goes for Pork's Brother, Zombie Chopper. 3X damage.

Tips for second boss?

Jin-Die? Try to use a sting then a crush and kill her before she teleorts up.

He's a souped up JIN-DIE. Use JIN-DIE shroom tactics. Don't mushroom up at the door, because you'll have to do some stuff first before you fight Jackson.

So aside from snels and dev raids, whats the best moneymaker?

dev hater goretastics with a lucky star for 7-12k

Expeditions (for snails)

It's just Jin Die with an additional attack. All of the bosses are just minibosses with one more attack, so the same strategies apply.

Do I need slash resist for 20+

its 13F Okusa o'clock