Prove how rich you are, venmo a broke college student money for Christmas gifts, for his family

Prove how rich you are, venmo a broke college student money for Christmas gifts, for his family.

You'll just spend it on boose and anime.

aww what a GOOD CAUSE!! really tugging on the HEARTSTRINGS

have a heart this christmas guys, remember its about giving. giving to this 3rd rate con-man posing as a sob story

KYS poorfag

Can't drink and anime is for pusses

Well my dad is dead and my mom was a stay at home mom, not a con man just trying to make it a good Christmas for her.

>anime is for pusses
Instant reeeeeeeeeee

Just saying, so much talk about how rich people on here are so how about you probe it and do some good.

why do you think it's others responsibility to provide a christmas to your mom?

Get a job you lazy fucking nigger

Full time student its hard to keep one without failing out. Also the one I had was only enough to pay for my gas and car insurance every month.

I would send you money but I'm a broke af college student as well...
Struggling with them Christmas gifts too

It's a serious struggle

no it's not hard i worked a job while studying too you're just a lazy fag

I bet you did bud

wow. le ebin broke college student haha xDDDDD is a fucking ass hat while he's literally begging for money. what a surprise.

guess what you pathetic moronic brainlet, I'm also a full-time college student currently in my senior year, but my self-employed internet business is making 30k this year. literally paying all of my bills in my own place while saving money in a roth IRA, and I have a full course load too.

if you seriously can't make money while you're taking classes you need to just fucking kill yourself. absolute pathetic waste of space.

that would be the best christmas gift you could give your mother: a fucking suicide so she doesn't have to be reminded what a waste of life she raised.

jesus lol, I see some of us have it real bad

Sorry OP I would send some but I only got 1500$ at the moment

>Hey mom I got you a gift by begging strangers on Veeky Forums

get some self-respect faggot

>Not necessarily rich, but I do have a spending problem

I spent over 40k this year alone

I spent about that much paying people to do things they don't want to do.

Is this pasta or just autism?

What the fuck did you say you little pussy? You're making fantasies up in your own little pathetic mind to make yourself feel better you fucking faggot. Unplug your computer and put a bullet in your mouth.

Ironically that's the best advice for you

You go first bud

No one is going to give you any money

What is with people coming on here to give some retarded story then get buttblasted and on the attack when people tell them to fuck off?

is it one person?

>What the fuck did you say you little pussy?

I said that the best possible gift you could give to your mother is to die so she can move on from dealing with her absolute failure of a son.

The best gift you could give your mother is my cock

That's no way to gain sympathy. You were just about to receive some money but after those words i'm not so sure

Lol dude I don't want your money

Then why did you create a thread

I don't want YOUR money

Oh.

Anyone given you anything yet? I wonder how often it works

i have nothing to prove to you.. My net worth is $500 in TrumpCoin. You just have to believe me

Anything pro trump is good for me