January 9 (Monday): Ishtar
January 10 (Tue): Miyamoto Musashi
January 11 (Wednesday): All the above together

>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>[Lucky Bag Summon 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
Paid gacha separated by classes. No limited Servants.

>[Events]
-Fate Project TV CE (+50 Mystic Code EXP)

>News
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- FGO TV Project series confirmed for next year.
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon Spoilers
pastebin.com/sNhi1CXF

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

news.fate-go.jp/2017/qfue6n/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How does this show she's not cuckbait at all?

Still would go for Scathach and Medusa

Remember, your taste is shit and your waifu is a whore.

She is coming.

2nd or 3rd sprite Musashi? I can't decide.

Schwarzenegger Berserker.

I mean, he's already advertising for that other mobile game. And as a Berserker all he'd have to do it make funny Austrian noises.

One of the other mobile games I play was also having issues yesterday in terms of being able to spend your shekels on the Android Version.
DW might not actually be completely at fault.
But the kikes running that game at least gave out some apologems for their fuck up and refunded everything.

Nobu a CUTE.

How long ago was the last download campaign?

>manaka is a precure
That sounds all kinds of wrong

xth for best archer.

Reminder
>Medb in lore is just as arrogant as gilgameme
>she can likely tank the grail's corruption, taking the only feat gilgamesh as actually performed in fate away from him
WEW GILKEKS ETERNALLY BTFO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER

Meanwhile Lancelot can just KoH her chariot and beat her down with it

JUST
U
S
T

First for pits.

Please don't post any more of Quetz making that expression, my dick can't handle it.

xth for Lewd sideboobs

DW is probably just going to let all the fucking charges fall off and act like it never happened. It's cool though, I didn't want access to my fucking money.

7m in October

Rewards were dogshit

So am I

>got Musashi to 90
>realize her skills are still at level 1

When are they going to make farming QP not a complete waste of AP. You can literally only do it somewhat efficiently during some events.

2nd sprite because it's not too extravagant and also it have a combo of blue and red flame. I personally use 1st sprite though, I like that it's simple

Like he KoH'd Iskandar's chariot?

Surely people can do something to hold DW liable for the quartz fuckup? They cannot just get away with it.

You're not melvin, he knows he'll get raped and be brainwashed to literally be x my loved to KoH shit if she feels like it;
She's his direct counter.

This sounds highly illegal. I don't see how they couldn't possibly know who tried to buy quartz over the last twenty-four hours.

I can handle Gil by myself

It gave us EMIYA's 2nd upgrade though

whale tears are delicious

>Solo pretty much everyone as a Caster
>Wants to be summoned as Lancer next time

Is he a masochist? Does he want to suffer?

He can KoH her mead too
Prove it, memer. Memedb has nothing a Lancelot, especially in Berserker form.

The only thing I hate about the 3rd sprite is the shoes, so leaning towards 2.

The sad thing is, I don't think it's technically illegal. All their doing is not requesting the payment and in turn not delivering the goods. The banks will all eventually say "Okay, the merchants not requesting so we'll stop holding the cash".

It's scummy as fuck though.

So apparently there is FSN costume DLC for Saber, gil, and archer in Extella, but I thought they had the same designs in extella and FSN. What exactly is the difference?

This is my favourite saint, say something nice about her.

she probably can with her koha ace stats

I hope he appears on White Day gacha. I'm getting tired of waiting for him.

Is there any character that could potentially be cuter than Ere-chan? Let alone be more helpful.

Keep in mind I'm talking about Ere-chan with what are clearly the best aspects of Rin's personality, cute blonde hair and tasteful clothes, who just wanted to save all of humanity from destruction and gave you the essential buffs needed to stop Tiamat, and who showed up in Time Temple Solomon to bring back your dead allies to help you.

>i like not getting rewards and extra shit due to the game company fucking up and scamming the playerbase

COME TO ME CASKO

Lancelot has a conceptual weakness to pussy, double so if it's married

news.fate-go.jp/2017/qfue6n/

post about the sales problems

tldr; no compensation, all star quartz will arrive in the next 72 hours if you didn't cancel the purchase

the eyes

She deserves more fanart.

How mad are the Japs about this?

White Day is Achilles Day.

hi whaly

why can't they keep the NP music playing for some time after the NPs

Enjoy your Sanzo.

As long as I get my cash I spent back. If DW wants to just be hush hush and not do any compensation, then I have learned my lesson on trying to spend money on this shady game.

Enjoy your titty monk.

Not providing content that was paid for and then not taking measures to resolve the issue, as per Google's ToS, is definitely illegal.

Because it's on a loop of the length of the animation (you can hear it if it takes a while to load)

>as of 01/01 0:00
>post about sales problem
>still trying to bait people to hate DW more than they already do

just why?

user, only 30 of that quartz is paid.

I don't know if it counts as "paid for" if they never collect the money though.

>no compensation
Sonofabitch.jpg

>start watching the anime
>just realized that everything in the game, story and every single servant, is canon in the nasuverse

How does nasu keep everything coherent and not a complete mess?

what are you hoarding for

decent enough. no gacha extension though

Time to drink bleach

You'll get Sanzo like the rest of us

Prove it. Headcanon isn't proof.

>How does nasu keep everything coherent and not a complete mess?

>coherant
it's a complete mess of retcons

Shitposters love posting misinformation here because people are so easy to fool in these threads and it yields easy (you)s and confusion.

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

>people will fall for this

Original source

Nice Caster Dogs

Hey, that's two CasCu's, that's what you wanted right?

That isn't me. You can tell paid quartz here because it is displayed in a format of paid quartz/gacha cost. Because its 30 / 30 he only has 30 paid.

Of course they collect the money. The money has gone. It's paid for. Google receives it and then sends it off, so they definitely receive it.

kek

Solomon was objectively(also canonically) the most helpful servant in the story if you don't count mashu; cuteness I don't care about, maybe a homo will argue it.

Reminder not to forget to level up your CEs while the success rate up is still active.

>not new Waver
The fuck you expected?

Sumanai, friend.

It's particularly sad since even for the biggest of eop's, google translate should be able to provide enough context to figure shit out. These people are naive AND lazy, a vicious combination.

I can say they didn't take it from me at least. The money is still in my bank account, it's just on hold.

It's hilarious how assblasted they're. How stupid are they to give money to a mobage company.

Because DW deserve all that hate and then more. They really should go out of business right now.

when are we getting animations update?

A 1/3 chance of my most wanted 5* was better then a 0% chance of someone I wanted in the other gachas.
Sakura.

So yesterday before the bug I bought 140 quartz.
I just got 140 again? where are they coming from?

How.
Do I feed my 3star ce and then feed those to my 5star

Jeanne Alter thread.

Wait

The cute brown girl recently shown

Not mentioned yet, I hope they update hit counts too.

Grailed Jeanne Alter thread.

what.

are you sure you didn't get charged twice

And

Same as always

For two years or so now

Sometime between now and 2.0, I'd guess. The DW staff will likely have less to do now that Nasu is getting around to scripting the continuation, so it's a good time to allocate some resources to refurbishing old assets.

S I N G L E S
I
N
G
L
E
S

and

What a noob master.

Abuse the accumulating CE experience and the success rate up.
If you do it right, you can earn like 1.5x the experience for almost no QP cost at all.

I don't think that's possible because I bought a play card to charge the quartz and didn't use my credit card
Am I getting banned soon for fraud