Suzuki Samurai

anyone here /samurai/? I really want one...

Other urls found in this thread:

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1990-suzuki-jimny-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know a guy that has like two minters

Pitty they are soo damn expensive for what they are

I've found a very cheap one that spent most of its miles being towed by an RV. A lot of new parts too, and rust free. Comparatively well priced.

Dragged or trailer towed?

towed, its got a tow bar though

So dragged. Towed implies its wheels were up. That cant be good for it.

Many people drag these behind RVs I'm not sure exactly the reason why but its apparently easier than other vehicles.

Flat towed.

yeah, this. all four wheels on the ground. people also like to do this with the later Sidekicks and Trackers.

Get a Geo Tracker if you want something cheaper than a Samurai.

If you can't get a Samurai, get the Jimny

I would but this is a joint purchase with my father and he thinks Trackers are ugly.

I'd love one with those tacky side graphics and body colored rims desu.

i'm buying one soon as my side bitch
pretty excited

How does this compare to the Jimny?

It looks like it's wearing a backpack.

They're great little cars, but good luckin finding one in good condition for a sane amount of money

>pink and blue
90's as fuck

They sell a similar cars called the Gypsy in my country. It gulps petrol but is a very reliable and tough car. The army has been using it for 2 decades and my brother is planning to buy one.

Probably better to import at this point.

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1990-suzuki-jimny-2/

>32,000 miles
>$7,500

How are people still charging so much for the Samurai if buying an import is now feasible?

I have a '97, more or less stock, and my dad has owned 2 older ones. Here in south america, they are pretty common and cheap. If you can, look for an injected motor (92+, I believe). The carburated ones are a PITA.

>those prices
>no-haggle OTD price
>they ship
I know what my next car is.

Say, if some dumb fool thought of making an engine swap on a shitbox, is a Samurai Engine good option?

My dad's had one since 1990, most reliable little things ever

O got a rebuilt Hitachi OEM carb if anyone needs to buy one

That looks like one of those cars that you can buy for a barbie doll. I love it.

it is. boomer tax is so bad now that its cheaper to get a lot of pre-90's vehicles from overseas.

good examples are toyota trucks, vw bugs/bus's, and of course the jimny and samurai.