/palg/ - Paladins General

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB40)
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?23655

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist)
youtube.com/watch?v=xnOK-TNKNmw&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>/palg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X6NNDQLSytCCoExPCtt48Bq9_Sv_Ha4qZkOeHS1DcS8/edit#gid=485142380

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

last

>go Buck
>end up with highest Flank kills and objective time

SOMEBODY STOP ME

Did the matchmaking change? I've been having more balanced matches with regards to parties vs solos.

Mine have all been worse. Much much worse.

i wish we had some drawfags

This place is dead

So what new game modes do you guys wanna see in Season One? I'd like a horde mode where you have to defend a series of points from goblins.

Weird. The actual skill levels haven't been balanced, but the parties have for me all night.

>makoa buys resilience
>no one on the other team has any stuns and pretty much no cc
>tfw he's the best in his whole party

I also keep getting stuck on teams where we have a Kinessa who can't even hit a turret. How can you be that bad at aim?

I did something similar but it was a misclick, didn't respond to any emotes the whole game out of shame.

5v5/10v10 Team Elimination, quick and brutal.
Horde mode like you said.
Boss Mode, with, say, elite AI big Bomb King with a metric fuckton of health.

stuff like that.

Dead thread for dead game.

That's no big deal (not a lot of credits wasted), but he upgraded it after that.

>Boss Mode
They did this in Smite and it was awesome.

deathmatch
3 control points with forward spawn
koth where you have to cap a point completely before the timer starts running

Quidditch match 5v5 Evies with endless flying.
Grovers' rope race.

Dead?

They're probably gonna bring Arena back and say it's completely new and unique.

>Grovers' rope race.
That actually sounds fun.
I loved CS 1.6/TFC servers with +hook shit on them.

Now that the dust has settled, who is the gay character?

there isn't one

Tracer.

(You)

>ifunny

stop it

Did the other thread get archived at 400 replies? What the fuck

>Tyra, the first champion without a mobility tool
>Next hero has 3 different types of mobility tools

Could be cool but would probably end up being an annoying little shit like evie is.

110% chance of being a flanker who crits on hitting the back of enemies and everyone's gonna go mobility+aggression+chronos+CC

>get into this game
>general dies
It's not fucking fair

when everyone is too busy playing the game to shitpost...

nothing because the queueing times for ranked at 4000+ rating are ridiculously long as they are

They could post during the 10minutes downtime inbetween ranked matches

They fix the shields bug yet?

How? You just jump away and are safe again. I try, but a good buck is really hard to kill. Not necessarily to the point of him being unbalanced, just where I have to git gud to kill him, and if you're already gud I'm sol.

I love Evie. She's so high tension to play, since if I'm playing her and make a single mistake I'm dead, but I can be really really useful if I don't.

I also love playing against her since it can be so satisfying to catch an Evie that made a mistake.

Please teach me how to murder everyone as Buck sensei, I can't deal damage for shit.

This general has always been slow. It improves around updates but there just aren't enough quality waifus or waifuposters to keep it running smoothly while there isn't any new content to discuss.

Tomorrow my suffering will end.

What shield bug?

You can get shot through some shields like Nando's and Andrew's if you're going backwards without strafing.

I want them to fix the
>can't use shield until you're entirely out of horse ridey mode or it just poofs away
same with BK's poppy bomb, it just vanishes into nothingness.

If a melee attack was added for all characters, what button would it be?

§

What happens tomorrow?

>Pick Buck
>Lose
Can someone explain this paladin to me please

jump over damage/frontliners
right click at support/flanks
fire until dead

>Ruckus BRINGS OUT THE BIG GUNS
>absorb damage as Androxus at point blank
>the blast kills him instantly
Kek'd

did nazi that coming.

If you see an isolated squishy target, jump on it and try not to miss shots since reloading takes forever. Use Q as soon as you're starting to lose hp in a fight.

If they're all grouped up just be annoying and wait untill someone gets low or gets away from the group.

Whenever you're low just press F and back the fuck off. I'd recommend the leg day card II or IV depending on the map for higher jumps

Thread revival when?

I have 150 gems or crystals what ever they're called. Should I buy 2 colossal chests seeing it's the only option or do I save them?

Save them for when chests are on sale again.

If you save them, you can get three colossal chests when they go on the cheap for events. I'd save em.

I see, thanks. Maybe HiRez will do sale during worlds?

soon I hope

Man I thought I logged in yesterday, but now I'm back to day 1, fuck

Was Tyra specifically designed for Drybear? Considering that with her kit and his premade asslickers protecting him 24/7, he could shred anybody with Tyra.

Do you think he nerfs champions based on which champion kills him the most, and buffs his favorite champions?

>be Buck
>bully a Grover in payload
>he pops his ult to survive
>we win

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

I kept stealing the point while everybody was busy teamfighting.

I use pic related as my build. For burn cards I always go Mobility and Life Rip. Cauterize if they have a healer, Deft Hands if they don't. Illuminate if you're fighting Sha Lin and/or Skye, Haven if Cassie, Viktor, or Tyra are giving you trouble.

Focus on enemy flanks, damage, and healers; only attack frontliners if they're coming after you or you've got a buddy nearby.

I swear, the more I play plushie Makoa, the more I'm turning into a pacifist.
I don't want anyone getting hurt. :(
On the flip side, actively shielding your allies with a 6k dome shield on a 3s cooldown has its merits.

>when the randoms mm give you are better than your friends

Sorry Chris it's not fun playing in potatoes league

>play casual
>enemy is a 5-man team
>my team is 5 randoms
we won, because their frontliner was really fucking bad, but how the fuck is this supposed to be "balanced"

I wish we could get match of the day/week fun gamemodes like Smite.

We had something like that in the closed beta

there was something like that before ob
and low-rez is probably gonna bring it back and say it's completely new

>Tfw I'm a shitter at anything that is not Frontline/Support

Jewbear, give me more frontliners/supports N O W.

Next champ is supposed to be a frontliner I think, not a female frontline by the way

>first three rounds, my team takes the point but can't push to the end
>last round, enemy team kicks our shit in

When will this meme end?

the ride never ends

Its worse when the enemy team is full damage and they win because of ultimate spam.

I'm like that, but I can also play every flank except Andro, and some of the damages. Nothing wrong with it, someone has to cap the point and keep the team from getting themselves killed.

And the one after that is supposed to be frontliner or support too. Anything but more damage.

Can you kill ult Makoa with ult Drogoz?

Yes

Yes. Did it last night.

Yuo can kill anything with drogoz ult except fernando when hes ulting, im not sure whats the interaction with evie ice block honestly

IIRC, it kills her. IMO it should just treat her like Barik's turrets.

>overwatch is such an unplayable pile of shit, /owg/ has to come shitpost in other threads to pass the time

Last time I checked, people from overwatch were saying that Paladins was more balanced than their game, and THAT is fucking sad.

Cute lesbians W H E N?

yesterday

>implying futa counts as lesbians

Hi-Rez is actually better at balance than Blizzard IMO. They sort of have opposite problems. Blizzard makes huge changes and ends up making a few OP heroes that dominate the meta. Hi-Rez makes smaller changes and ends up making a few underpowered heroes usually.

Of course, both miss changes that need to be made somehow.

When do I get out of this hell?

never

>implying futas shouldn't be gassed

At about 2000 elo, Rayuzx. You're below 1500, so you got a ways to go!

How do BKs throw their grumpy bomb so far? I can't do it

Futa is the thinking man's fetish.

You forgot to block out the match ID.

you are as disgusting as you are pathatic

Not him, but I'm kind stuck at about 1800 elo, I can play well but not enough to carry a team with shitters.

You have some guts saying that in a futa game.

Futa is the narcissistic idiot man's fetish because they're so used to seeing their dicks while fapping to normal women at start, so they just project them onto their fapping material.

Aye, matchmaking can be a pain. Still if you maintain a >50% winrate, you'll eventually climb.

@164398139
>mfw too intelligent to give a non-thinking man a (You)

get out of here with your dicks, you faggot.

No, I was futaposting in /smgen/ and I will futapost here too!

too bad that neither game has futas

>people arguing about women with dicks on a fucking videogame imageboard

can not make this up

It's that or actually working.

>implying