ITT fuck you I love it

ITT fuck you I love it

I really want a Baja.

Me too boss, me too

Dyke truck

Had exact one as OP pic.

It was awesome. 200k and no problems.

Do it, OP

I would love one of those and one of these. Why are both of them so expensive? All the decent looking ones that haven't been beat to shit or are worn out are around $15k. They're 15-20 year old cars.

Would be great except literally every single one has the flawed head gasket

>want a suzuki x90
>they're never for sale and when they are they're insanely overpriced

Hard to argue with this. I believe the lesbian uniform consists of:

1. Mullet
2. Flanel
3. Subaru

its basically a 4 door ute, mighty car mods hacked the back half off a subaru stationwagon and made something pretty similar, although they welded the rear doors

I don'tget why people hate these

why the fuck cant we get a two door cube?

Ute conversions best conversions.

SKRILLEX HAIRCUT CAR

>Baja

For what purpose?

It's literally a less practical Outback/Legacy/Forester.

Less storage space, space isn't covered, can't fold down the back seats to double the storage space, can't sleep in the back of it, less room for roof storage etc

A straight up modern version of the Subaru Brumby/Brat makes sense, but the Baja is pants on head fucking retarded.

Or as a pickup

>A straight up modern version of the Subaru Brumby/Brat makes sense
I'll take 10.

fuck you I love it

No really why did we never get a two door version
i would eat that shit up, a two door slightly smaller scion xb? hell yeah man

why doesn't subaru just make a legit truck?

import that dope ass diesel out of the forester and throw it into an AWD single cab utility vehicle. make it bare bones manual like the Justy was.

Wut?

>why doesn't subaru just make a legit truck?
Because the vape kiddies wouldn't know what to do with the bed.

You like saick

Fuck other dudes in it.

They did. :^)

>not knowing what to do with the bed

Same as the other 95% of pickup owners then

and if they just upgraded that to a 1.5 ton with a dually rear axle, i'd buy it in a heartbeat.

>there's a Baja parked near where I park every day on campus
>poorly taken care of, lots of scratches and dents on the bumpers
>the back is completely plastered in Bernie, Democrat, enviro bullshit, and anti-trump stickers
>mfw one day I saw the driver and it was a chubby, hideous, sandal wearing dyke with glasses in her 30s

Because it won't sell here in ausfailia, mainly because there are many other Utes that are 10x better

I want a Baja with two doors, a longer bed, and an STI performance package.

CT90. you can fit it in the back of most wagons. perfect around camp bike.

>tfw people are selling them for as much as used GSXR1000s near me

I can't park this at the mall and show it to wannabe country girls so it doesn't count

It's made for mexicans who use trucks for work. Ew.

>few manufacturers make a small coupe 4x4 utility truck
>none make one that is nice to drive
>Subaru has plenty of chassis to choose from
>Subaru has a diesel engine
>Subaru had the brat which is great for advertising nostalgia

"Subaru is proud to announce the release of generic overpriced crossover #53112!"

Practical men buy used vehicles

new vehicle purcahses are largely performed or influenced by women and impractical beta numale cuckbois

It's going to be like this as long as those god machines of old keep running, and since they're still running and will continue to do so because they're god machines....

It's fun, but you never get the sense that the back is large enough for what you want to put in it, though that doesn't stop my family from moving mattresses with it every so often.

you could do it if you could come in under a 15k price point. the impreza msrp's at 18k and its actually really nice. you could cheap out way harder for a legit utility vehicle.

i would honestly want to see a subaru cab over design.

It's a convertible with the most outlandish fake wood siding ever conceived.

Yes, it is. But Mercury weren't far behind.

Can only run an old vehicle for so long before it looks unprofessional. Imagine is business (unfortunately)

I'm an electrician that works on a lot of farms/ bum fuck nowhere so a modern brat would be more ideal for me than a conventional pickup. But Subaru doesn't want my money...

Does it still get hit by chicken tax as a light truck?

Mk4 Jetta with a VR6, Euro Jetta AWD or Audi TT AWD drivetrain and Smyth ute conversion.

>currently erect

Because muh practicality

CRX Del Sol. So good, so cute.

You do a Google search, and there's not one stock one on planet earth. What an epic disaster.

I wouldn't say I love it, but its a nice looking econobox whose looks go underappreciated
To each his own, but I always those things where hideous, I'm not a station wagon guy though

>le epic subaru owner = lesbian maymay
If you really wanted to say something bad about subaru owners, the vapelord swaggot association with the WRX/STi (and to a lesser extent BRZ) has much more basis tbqh senpai

I like the Baja. specifically in that yellow/silver combo with the lights up top.

it just tickles that baywatch-esque 90's beach feel in me

thats not entirely a weird thing to like. I love those.

they were pretty common in the 90's. they're basically a landbarge wagon. best of both the landbarge and wagon worlds. only thing I can see being questionable today is the wood trim, but that's 'retro" these days anyway.