What's everyone's opinions on these?

What's everyone's opinions on these?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_5rjgnO8Bg
beforward.jp/stocklist/kmode=and/mfg_year_to=1991/more_acce=2/page=1/sortkey=a/view_cnt=25
tradecarview.com/used_car/all/all/?jid=1991
tradecarview.com/used_car/nissan/skyline/20091886/
tradecarview.com/used_car/nissan/figaro/20093178/
tradecarview.com/used_car/nissan/skyline/20094323/
sitejabber.com/reviews/www.tradecarview.com
montumotors.com/vehicles
japaneseclassics.com/inventory/
moto2imports.com/inventory/
rmdmotors.com/bikes-for-sale/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That looks like a guy's face.

Nothing wrong with a bit of boipussy

youtube.com/watch?v=y_5rjgnO8Bg

Hm yeah this is looking spicey, engine swap would be a goal with base model. 105 bhp is tolerable though

now you too can own a japanese animu tier shitbox.

>beforward.jp/stocklist/kmode=and/mfg_year_to=1991/more_acce=2/page=1/sortkey=a/view_cnt=25

>tradecarview.com/used_car/all/all/?jid=1991

Really cool design for what was intended as a shitbox

>buterfly doors
>fax machine
>toyota
It's cool in my book

idk about the car but that typeface is on fucking point

I have never wanted a car more. I need this.

buy it then. probably 2k$ out the door with all the taxes and whatnot.

drives like a base corollla i.e. shit
looks cool tho, i'd buy it as an econobox

They can take my fucking money.

But user you don't have any money

tradecarview.com/used_car/nissan/skyline/20091886/

Damn.

Tarted up Tercel, but fuck it those doors are cool.

I have $8,654.68.

>8k
can you give me 1k pls.

if your really serious. browse around a bit more on some of those sights. the Pao's are a dime a dozen. Figaro's too.

forgot pic

tradecarview.com/used_car/nissan/figaro/20093178/

Seems they got a few.

tradecarview.com/used_car/nissan/skyline/20094323/

Literally my dream car.

This worries me
sitejabber.com/reviews/www.tradecarview.com
Can anyone confirm or deny?

these sites operate like ebay and some sellers are more reputable than others. you will get a car, but the condition can be craigslist tier shady (it ran when we parked it we swear!).

there are also alot of retards who don't understand their own countries import export laws. these companies will gladly take your money and send you a vehicle, but if you get hemmed up at the dock with the wrong paperwork then thats your problem. its a good and often cheap way to get a speshul snowflake weeb mobile, but be prepared to put in a bit more elbow grease than your average beater.

also keep in mind that they are sending it to you the cheapest way possible. meaning not in a cargo container. they roll that shit on, chain it down, and roll that shit off.

if somebody spears it with a forklift on the dock or it falls into the ocean (this has happened) sorry charlie, but there goes your 2k$.

Those prices seen ultra low, too low to turn a profit with taxes and dock fees. So either you are just buying the car and are stuck with all the other legwork and fees, or these are essentially scrap metal

There are more reputable sites who are clear about what goes on and that everything legal has already been handled. But obviously they charge much more and only focus on the high demand cars

In looking at the first link and it says choose port, so I that means you gotta do everything to get it in the country. That adds a fuckton to the price, then there's a chance they don't let it in

These sites already have all the bullshit taken care of

montumotors.com/vehicles

japaneseclassics.com/inventory/

moto2imports.com/inventory/

rmdmotors.com/bikes-for-sale/

Doesn't seem like the issues mentioned were innocent human errors that might not affect me, those sorts of complaints would make me run a mile

>go on Montu motors
>Nissan President
Max comfy

Holy shit dood, their as fuel efficient as a prius.