Tom Clancy's The Division General /divg/

New Year, Same Ded Edition

I will post this general everyday until you like it

>Update 1.5 patch notes
tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/news/152-275402-16/the-division-update-15-survival-patch-notes

>Twitter/Forum
twitter.com/TheDivisionGame
forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/498-The-Division?s=05301fb84bc812f6898090faf8670414

>Best guide is best
docs.google.com/document/d/1g6wkNuXw0VJiymTqa79Yze7iJPNjMi35zerzd31fN6M/edit#

>Wiki is dead but we have this
divisionfieldguide.com

We have a Discord: discord.gg/mG7Sjcu

Last Wave:

>tfw bad

does the famas not exist anymore

Would anyone notice if it did?

nvm got one after that post

you son of a bitch

Is that a FAMAS?

why can't I remap dodge

I had 5 FAMAS, it's a crap weapon, low base damage and unstable, sold them all. LVOA-C and Lightweight M4 much better! Even in my Alpha Bridge build, the combination of my LVOA and a Scar-L is better than any of the FAMAS I had combined with my LVOA.

>Trying to check out my appearances
>"Guys! Let's just grey the fuck out of everything, darken the character and make it impossible to view shit in the appearance tab"

Yeah, the view function is really buggy.

The Weekly HVTs are a joke

i solod the two hardest ones without going below two bars i think, maybe 1.5 with no healing talents, just seeker bomb and fire debuff pulse lel

Hate running across a locked door. So risky if I should burn a lockpick or not.

happens when the camera goes into a wall

I still only have two intel I can't even remember how the fuck to get it

search and destroy boards in the different bases around the city, you need to have fully cleared the area before you can do it

alternatively, you can bum runs from others, the enemies have a chance of dropping intel

this using striker set, right? im going to build this next. im already super bored of just AR play with AlphaBridge

Grinding encounters to finish the base has me wanting to die

Glad im not the sort that skips shit.