/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Siren Edition

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 14th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/Heavensturn/

>Free login campaign (December 1st - January 4th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/7f6f03825f75fdb71701f7ad9f68cbf4d8ab3bca

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1q6438/how_to_level_botanistminer_without_the_grind/
i.imgur.com/bhXMgvL.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lizared

Not very red.

Should I get my first class to 50 or 60 first before going into gathering/crafting?

So, I just started playing XIV. I'm a few hours in at level 6 as a pugilist - aim to eventually play ninja. I ended up choosing the "Lamia" server/world as there wasn't many choices. Is this considered a low population world? Should I restart and try to get onto a different world?

leezard

fishi

If you want to surround yourself with ample amounts of people, an active market, a ton of (reputable) FCs/Linkshells etc. then Lamia might be fairly quiet.

However, they're introducing cross-server PF in 3.5 so you won't really have an issue when it comes to having nobody to run content with.

I don't think your name is Lee.

seihai...

BIG

Your gathering and crafting classes can only be as high level as your combat class.
Generally, get to 50, unlock Ixal daily quests and use your leve allowances to level gathering to 50.
While you do your ixal dailies and wait for more leve allowances, just level your combat jobs.

You linked last year's Heavensturn.

full where

any tips for the gold saucer, I really want te adamantoise mount and Setzer's costume pieces but triple triad and the catpot are way too slow.

The Siren is cute!

Rudolph, with your nose so bright,
Won't you guide my sleigh tonight?

where is the fug

verminion weekly is 10k for doing 3 matches win/loss

do chocobo racing

botany/mining minigames

Chocobo racing gets you lots, do your challenge log each week. TONS OF MGP.

FAT

Who's the artist?

I copy-pasted whatever the previous OP had.

no

deep sea squids

That isn't Seihai

Good to know.
Thank you user.

Lizards!

C@ t@s

challenge log + daily mini cactpot

Is the only way to get onto one of the better servers (I don't even know which are "good") a paid transfer?

>drakn damage control

you wanna fug my head with a baseball bat

Sure thing man
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1q6438/how_to_level_botanistminer_without_the_grind/

THROBBING

Me.

yea hit me up ill make you come crawling back for more

DPS

i.imgur.com/bhXMgvL.jpg

nvm im looking for it to be fatal

I was getting excited about this whole thing...
My name on a bird! I mean - look how beautiful.
I wanted to see my name on this thing...!

full where

Where's the fun in that?

who is this other cat if thats seihai?

Pls, user.

Highlanders

there is none

OH SHIT IT IS SEIHAI WTF

thats not seihai
the eyes are censored for a reason

stop erp

who is this grease master

damn, the grease

>seihai was actually into impreg
Who'd have guessed?

The Epperson one got posted on Paheal.

Semen demon.

>Temple leves cost 10 leves despite not even giving exp equal to 2 normal leves

What was the idea behind this shit?

i hate neo ebins

wheres your midlander?

Can someone explain why the player character looks so sad when Ser Aymeric offers them a drink after Antitower? It comes across as though he stepped on an emotional landmine of some sort, but I can't figure out what that could possibly be.

The Warrior of Light doesn't have a very good history with drinks

>shout chat: So we're the year of the cock, and Rhalgr has this turn of the heavens. What's more, we have "Angry Brown Muscle People: The Xpac" coming in the summer.

Cucks really love their terrible fetish and see it everywhere, huh?

Busy being the best Midlander.

Six Soles of Steel.

is there anything more cringe than slutglam

Lizards are great!

Even if I'm crying about the end of the ARR storyline that I'm experiencing right now.

Which choker in the middle?

>Three person bed
SE really is catering to the ERP crowd.

How do I get an A10S clear before reset? Its been such a bad week with groups just falling apart as soon as they get to ranged LB3 phase.
Raid Finder has been a shitshow when it even poped with groups not being able to even get past Steamroller.
Do I just make a PF with ilvl 251+ requirement "no bonus" and hope someone joins before reset?

hi mumu

Prepare for disappointment in HW user.

All semen demons.

I'm imagining all these strong beauties teaming up on a helpless c@ and tickling it senseless.

you MURDERER

you advertise a 0-1 chest and pray people who already cleared the week will help you out of pity

The fact that it was three person alarmed you but not that it was a giant heart?

Literally wondering this, that shit was random and out of character for the WoL. and I doubt its since I build my backstory on being a BAMF who climbed through the trenches in Tartarus to begin her journey in Eorzea.

what the actual fuck
explain DRAKN

I want to see a bunch of c@s tickle those highlanders senseless

No, it's exactly that. You had a drink in Ul'dah and got Nanamo got drugged. You have another drink and suddenly you're the one sleeping. This game has made a real case for not trusting drinks from other people.

It isn't pretty.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=60588046

explain why an erp fc has erp and lewd art?

ok

No, he straight up has a very bad history with drinks.

First he watched Nanamo seemingly die to a drink and the scions got scattered as a result (the Dark Knight questline also makes it very clear that the events of 2.55 had a lasting effect on him).

Then the WoL got drugged in 3.2.

FUCKKASJILOHDFJUIOD6897e5tydgh

Whatcha doin /xivg/?

Training montage.

>since I build my backstory on being a BAMF
stopped right there
do NOT bring rollplaying into 2017, this is a pure year

thinken bout highlanders

It's time to leave

What, do I not get to clear my name? Because I will actually be so goddamn pissed.I-I'm not! Stop that! D:

Who
Would
Be
The
Victim?

I mean no ones that cleared really gonna care about chests and anyone who has yet to clear has either never cleared and needs mechanics explained to them and voice chat callouts or is as desperate as me and is willing to take in bonus players even if it means increasing the chances of failure cause they just want their page.

Then again I willingly join A9S and A10S learning groups to help so there might be freaks lime me out there too.
God I cant wait for Data Center-wide DF

OUR GUY

Highlanders!

I wonder if they'll ever release the rest of the succubus outfit for both genders?

post midlanders for pumping purposes

stop posting

You actually really seem to be enjoying it so I'm not going to say anything specific. Your enthusiasm is cute, keep it up user.

Just threw a load of laundry in the dryer and playing Shadowverse because I make poor decisions.

i want to succ this guy