Pi mobile

Good vehicle for surveillance work?

Strongly considering a W123 with tinted windows. Blends into any neighborhood, including upper echelon to Boyle Heights and is pretty comfortable. The only hard part would be finding one with working AC. Other recommendations?

>it's a fedora-wearing wannabe PI autismo sweating in an old beater merc while thinking he's blending in episode

ayy lmao

camry

If you want a stealthy Merc your gonna need a base model newer C class or E class.

>old as fuck Mercedes that will probably be the only one on the streets of his town
>blending in

If you wanna blend in buy a mid 2000s generic sedan

fuck off child molester

I just want something that is not boring. Right now I have an Element as my work/daily but I want to kill myself every time I drive it. I wouldn't mind stick.

In Los Angeles these are very common and a bunch of rich old farts have them in pristine condition.

you're not ryan gosling from nice guys blending in with an old ass merc

2005 Honda civic. Silver

Or really any other silver mid 2000's compact or smaller sedan from Nissan/Honda/Mazda/Toyota/Mitsubishi.

>I don't want something boring

Then you don't want to blend it. Get a Lamborghini and cover it in anime stickers since you wanna stand out so bad

Standing Out ≠ Fun Car. Because bosozoku and and weebing a car automatically makes it fun to drive correct?

mid 2000 si

That thing won't blend into shit, stop being delusional. 2003-2010 beige/silver blandmobile. Camry/corolla/civic/etc.

This

You're in the wrong line of work.

You need a camera, corolla, focus. Yet if you actually are doing surveillance look at a grand caravan or an older model escape. This isn't Archer or James Bond you clearly don't understand your own line of work.

>Good vehicle for surveillance work
HONDA ODYSSEY
Or like
Said get an old upper middle class soccer mom van/suv. You need the height so you can keep the los on subjects and where they turn & what they are doing. The fact your not going to rental agencies for tail cars and a auto auctions for cam cars.

Spot on.

As much as I love the W123 this has got to be a fucking joke question. They don't "blend in" even in places where they are - or used to be until recently - the most common taxi vehicles, like Poland or North Africa.

The Mercedes is comfy as fuck to sit in for a long time.
You're right thinking it blends in in certain neighborhoods. But more importantly, its a car that very few people get suspicious of, or curious about.
Nobody calls the police because of an an old Mercedes or Volvo they've never seen before.
They'll just think their neighbors kids are visiting or they have friends over.

But they might for an old Camry, or any other nigger or mexican mobile like every single Honda and Nissan ever made.
Any police car on patrol will put a light on you if they see you sitting in a Maxima in a decent neighborhood.

The biggest drawbacks about the Mercedes is it makes a sound like the proverbial Helluva Rackettâ„¢ when running. Its also slow as fuck.

Dogs will bark, cats will cross the road and scurry up trees.
People will peek from behind curtains.
Jews will get will get flashbacks of dying in the holocaust.
Children develop traumatic memories of being part of satanic cults.
All because they hear that loud TAKTAKTAKTAK of a cold OM617 outside their bedroom window.

So get a Volvo wagon instead. You can take out the back seats and build a raised platform that is level with the rear window so you stay in the prone position and be hidden from view of people better than if you were in a sedan.

Ferrari 308 GTS.

Nothing suspicious at all about a 24 year old fedora neckbear driving a car owned solely by drug dealers from 1982 and Jewish film producers.

relevant

Parking on the street looking for who's cucking whom is not >surveillance

Listen to me, OP. Buy pic related cheap, make a few generic magnetic contractor badges for the side, and park wherever you want. Throw a few reflector vests in the side seat, put some crumpled receipts, burger wrappers, and a cigarette pack on the dash. Nobody will give you a second glance. For super extra comfy points, throw a couch in the back, add a wifi hotspot, and browse Veeky Forums in comfort as you do surveillance.

this was the first thing I thought of, plus old work vans are cheap as chips.

This opie. If you want to blend in you need a common car.
Pic related. Literally nobody will look at you.
Even in a fancy neighbor they'll just assume you're somebodies grandpa.

came here to post this

well at least the same movie

Workvans left parked overnight, especially in a nice area are suspicious to any police officer or nosy neighbor.

You can hear one from a mile away because they have old diesel engines, meaning there's quite a clatter to them. That sound will get you noticed, especially if most people in that area own gassers. Also, even the turbo'd ones aren't fast at all, especially by modern standards, and they're not exactly fun to drive. Comfy as fuck, though, when you're not fixing vacuum leaks and random (usually non-critical) shit breaking.

Just use your Element or get a wagon, mate.

Why is everyone assuming the OP wants a diesel? They also made those W123 running on gas you know.

Its hard to find benziners.

b/c he's a poorfag LARPING NEET. To be fair these aren't even hipster cars anymore. nu-male faggots like them too and they're being sung about, see marren morris.

they're shit cars in any case.

>inb4 muh gorjillion miles
>muh luxury
>muh eehhmmmpeeegeee
kys