>Helpful links
pastebin.com/1GThtBUt
>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdONT3M783w
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBALkdFeyK8OlGxILKkITZAdx346lueWjBBBQgXz_vDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPcyfNn462RSTjIX4Sb4E0zBo-JhMHdZ_rvtkc7z3WhlFHHZfIIHGj58uCkuR369NmVNvqeplIdqkGypJ4TvYSGuUP5rE8llp9rBdO0uU9NvBS1670CgXhMhVdw9B3XApiz7iiInIMAaeA218jWS2L3-CvJFOuGmV03j_o9nm64-xq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73yf3zwtg1-ygIa0hacnn6U1DHA7tvVhbzvyQQ==
youtube.com/watch?v=5AMm3HBt_Wg&feature=youtu.be&t=82
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow you killed my streak

Run a hysteria build m8. Get a 6soc staff and slap that essence on it.
Fill it up to the rim with the normal spell multipliers (fire pen, CD, ED, etc)
Get lightning ball, gmp, etc
Blow up every-fucking-thing-ever

no single target

WE

I guarantee single target is not an issue.

>tfw I only need to buy claws and some rings to recycle my WI build into howa
do I do it

>game is dead
>game is past its prime
dotards?

>free
>free
>free
>free
>free

I mean if you want..

>"we're elite hardcore only players" - poeg
>99% of the people that come here are unoriginal build copiers that constantly flip between FOTM meta shit when they ineviably die early because they're shit at the game until they get bored a few weeks into the league and leave until the next one where it all repeats itself

really makes you think

I guarantee you have never tackled end game content if you think a weak effect with an internal cooldown qualifies as single target damage

>weak effect
You're fucking delusional.

Here's an example
youtube.com/watch?v=QdONT3M783w

Definitely doable in HC just reflect won't be a nice to you.

>when you get triggered by other people having fun playing a video game

>it has no single target
>but you can use VRF!!!
:thinking:

For bosses you just swap inc aoe for conc like every other aoe spell. Are you dense?

The cooldown is like 100ms. It's basically irrelevant because if you ever need more than 10 procs per second you've fucked up somewhere.

leddit>poeg

whats the best non-meme loot filter?

make your own

>gets one-shot, twice, trying to setup for a one-shot

Minotaur 2. Elementalist 1.

>D.Va thumbnail
>Elementalist
I'm sold, time to roll a Witch

i said non-meme

ZiggyD's one is alright.

Post maps

neversink's isn't bad tho

/poeg/

How do I go about respecing my cyclone character to farm uber lab? Ascendency points are obvious ( drop impact pick up the leech shit ) but not sure about the points.

I don't have money for a disfavor right now ( using a primacy) but I can pick up a kaom's heart.

poeurl.com/Yxw

Any help would be appreciated.

>One filter to rule them all
It has no eye raping colours.

Why did you quote me

>tfw no ex to slam

Breach was actually the worst league since onslaught, aka wow it's nothing league. Breaches looked like a fun mechanic but then all they did was summon 200 gut flayers right next to you.

I mean, the new items are okay and all, but the league content itself is absolute shit. Reskinning act 4 mobs with the prophecy league purple shit isn't fucking anything at all.

more like I just find it funny how arrogant people here are when they're mostly just copycat shitters who've never developed a new, worthwhile build in their entire lives and have joined in the last 1-2 years max

these generals are more egotistical than they've ever been while also being the absolute lowest quality of skill they've ever been

honestly I'd probably agree with this at this point. these generals used to have legit top tier players but not anymore

This is a joke right?

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBALkdFeyK8OlGxILKkITZAdx346lueWjBBBQgXz_vDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPcyfNn462RSTjIX4Sb4E0zBo-JhMHdZ_rvtkc7z3WhlFHHZfIIHGj58uCkuR369NmVNvqeplIdqkGypJ4TvYSGuUP5rE8llp9rBdO0uU9NvBS1670CgXhMhVdw9B3XApiz7iiInIMAaeA218jWS2L3-CvJFOuGmV03j_o9nm64-xq4LYa9saPLwH6IABLPAZjwF73yf3zwtg1-ygIa0hacnn6U1DHA7tvVhbzvyQQ==

You could argue the same about literally every league since the inception of the game
>Wow a bunch of rogue exiles, it's fucking nothing
>Wow a bunch of boxes you click on and there's monsters and loot, it's fucking nothing
>Wow a bunch of blue packs with mods, it's fucking nothing
>Wow a bunch of treasure chests guarded by monsters, it's fucking nothing
>Wow a bunch of prophecies that add some monsters or loot, it's fucking nothing
etc.
etc.
etc.

>crafting resist instead of %ES
bro you want to get the cold resist literally anywhere else you possibly can.

no this one is bad re do it

I really don't like the game anymore since it has become too easy. Its too easy on standard, the game just offers no real challenge. On hardcore one stupid mechanic can kill you in endgame maps or something really out of the blue that no build would possibly survive.

How good is non low life essence drain? i can't afford shavronnes and all that shit

Damn, this looks really good. Thanks for the assist user!

Gonna respec to this now

CI is probably better than LL right now for ED.

You sacrifice too much going LL, and it doesn't help ED that much besides the 30% more spell damage, compared to other builds.

With this if you are having trouble sustaining mana use mana on hit jewels or get mana leech on jewelry or failing that get warlords mark which will allow to generate endurance charges.

Kaom's Primacy is fine for a long time Disfavour is just nice to have.

Get Kaom's Heart and try and get as much life on all your gear but try not to drop DPS for it.

Get Ancestral Protector for a decent DPS boost if haven't already.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AMm3HBt_Wg&feature=youtu.be&t=82
Why are hardcucks so fucking stupid?

title should be good rip

Stormcaller box sale when?
I really want that arcane totem skin

Since im going pyre over avatar on my WI char and as such don't need cold to fire what the fuck should I put in its place? Thinking Echo-FC-CD-EF-Fire pen-Conc/inc aoe, just not sure if itd be worth it to drop ele focus and toss on something else so I can make use of ele conflux from Elementalist.

FC isn't really needed depending on your tree/lightning golem. It's just a waste.
You could also add life leech too

>Hello darkness my old friend

im liking the look of this hysteria meme lads

Alright guess ill drop FC for leech and swap ice golem out for light golem to make up for the loss a lil.

kripp is so fucking bad jesus christ

why do people worship this guy, all his """""""""achivements"""""""" were when noone played the game and he had a million dickriders giving him free shit

You should use FC until you get double golems

Is it just me or did they remove Tolman's screaming SFX from the Crematorium?

you will never be half the player he was

Was planning on doing that, though ill probably grab that point first so itl be a short wait.

Im already way better

god just watching him is painful, he doesn't even know fucking basic affixes by heart which even if you quit you should remember. his super sekret build is fucking BF

what a joke

I just got 100 esh splinters and instead of selling them I thought what the heck. Might as well try it out. It was a lot of fun. Are they all like this? Where you kill and the timer goes up?

Also idk how hard that charge up explosion esh does is, but I moved away from it anyways

>Im already way better
prove it

Rampage, Tempest were both awful, same goes for bloodlines.
Because when Diablo inferno was just released it was insanely difficult, even on just regular mode you couldn't really go through it if you didn't know your stuff. Kripp was the first and only one to beat inferno unnerfed on hardcore difficulty.

>he doesn't even know fucking basic affixes by heart
Because knowing those by heart makes you a good player LOL, here's a hint: you're a good player mechanically or because you understand the game on a deeper level than most, not because you memorized some affix tiers by heart you mong

Modern Kripp is like ''I have 3 hour long hearthstone sessions, look at how much of an extreme hardcore gamer I am''.

Hearthstone of all games as well, not even a moba game that every streamer plays (dota or league).

mobas require that you're at least a good player though

spectral throw or BF desu
can't decide

even back there he was propped up by his group of lackies

he got world first because they put by far the most effort into it and he had a bunch of people supporting him, it doesn't really go past that

no but it shows how shit and overhyped his knowledge was. hes so clueless about everything if you watch him now, I'm not talking about newly added things but just things at the base level of the game and that sort of thing wouldn't magically disappear over time. once you have a deep understanding of a game you have it forever, you dont suddenly not get very basic mechanics because you didn't play for awhile

>40% belly
>meginords
>grabbed all life nodes from duelist to marauder
>life rolls on gear
>3.9k life

this is bullshit

>mobas
more like baby mode rts

yes they are

WHERE
ARE
YOUR
CREDENTIALS

people still play rts?

>Kaom
>500+ str
or softcore, your pick. Yes it is bullshit.

nope, precisely because it's not casual enough

>mobatards
Kys

what's faster for finding a specific vaal boss, running sacs through the map device or spamming its respective campaign instance?

Literally how

My zerker has 8k HP with a belly.

buying the prophecy

dudes probably level 60 something

ahh i had forgotten about this, thanks user

are there other melee skills aside from vaal double strike that creates clone of yourself?

spooky toss

Blade flurry gets boring as fuck fampai

Some guy pmed me to buy jeweller's orb for 1 alch. I was confused as fuck, but apparently I accidentally tossed one in there. Then he traded me 1 for 1 ratio

mirror arrow

I was leaning towards ST for being at range, but the more I read the damage is apparently ridiculous for BF.

It is hard choice

Waal cyclone affected an AOE boffe?... just questioning ...

any map mods a howa raider can't do? Or can it do them all

if you're using vinktars then only leech immune

Also the fact that there hasn't been a well balanced fun to play multiplayer RTS since warcraft 3: the frozen throne. Maybe Supreme Commander but that was more casual.

How little +% life nodes did you take?

Even at 60 that nets you around 5.5kish, much more once you got all the life nodes.

It's pretty shitty that in this game the only viable life build is 2h earthquake. Shields are not even viable anymore because you sacrifice so much damage, so its hard to get decent damage while getting all life nodes.

>labyrinth is still mandatory content and incredibly boring

Having to play through the same story three times on every char is even more boring

>chinks get to play an extremely p2w infinite ledge as an alternative leveling form

There's no middle ground with GGG, it's infuriating, it's miserable forced questing or p2w easy hell.

Lab doesn't bother me much. It's the doing trials in every difficulty that gets me

That's just china being china dude. nothing to do with GGG, look at every other f2p that has gotten a CN server

blade and soul is a good example of this too

lab should give points based on the difficulty that you completed it

>Disconnected
>Failed to connect to instance

>>chinks get to play an extremely p2w infinite ledge as an alternative leveling form
Source on this? I havent heard anything about it

Poll time desu
Do you guys vaal your gems at 20/20? Or just don't risk it

That depends on how bug of an upgrade 21 or 23q would be.