What car will you buy your daughter?

what car will you buy your daughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fIXQ9ONcgvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a fucking thing. A car is bought with one's own money. If her grandfather wants to give her $2k to help her make her down payment, that's fine.

>having children
>not having a vasectomy

a condom

she can drive it all the way to the trash can

>buy

she can buy it herself or pick an ancient shitbox out of my ancient shitbox collection.

Sorry to hear your parents didn't love you enough.

Apparently your's didn't if you equate love with material gifts. Useless spoiled cunt.

Whatever she asks for of course

This. If she wants a brand new Range then she is gonna get a brand new Range.

My wife's daughter just turned 16 and I picked up a brand new G class for her

my mom bought me a 10 year old 98 4x4 4cyl 5spd tacoma when I turned 16. I still have that truck and have no plans to get rid of it, so the firstborn can have it if it's still kicking around when theyre 16.

Did her boyfriend Jamal liked it?

cucks

A 7-10 year old 3 series with a 6 speed. relatively 50-50 balance, very predictable handling, good stability and traction control, extremely easy to maneuver. a 7 year old 3 series with a 6 speed was my first car, and it couldn't have been a better first car.

>tfw my cousin bought his 16 year old daughter a fully loaded CLA and she is only 15

What the fug mang.

It's OK, I doubt you will ever reproduce anyways

Sorry to hear your parents were weak spined cucks

> tfw you will never have a qt daughter to buy a car for ;__;

>parents that don't buy their kids a car

I never understood this. Like I can see not buying them a brand new car, but my parents were absolutely ecstatic to give me the $2k Oldsmobile Alero they bought me when I turned 16 because it meant they were finally free. Never again did they have to drive me to stuff. Multiple hours of every day was given back to them. Bonus round was having me do errands and pick up siblings.

>teaching your daughter to drive

youtube.com/watch?v=fIXQ9ONcgvU

Daughter just turned 6. She'll probably be driving my wife's W204 C300 in 10 years. It'll be a nice old shitbox by then.

Nothing. She's just going to disappoint me anyways.

>buy her an FB RX-7 in decent shape
>she'll always smell of feint gasoline fumes
>she'll (hopefully) be shifting instead of using her iShit while driving

>my parents were absolutely ecstatic to give me the $2k Oldsmobile Alero
My dad was really looking forward to buying me my first shitbox, as his father had for him. His enthusiasm and faith in the state of the world died when he looked up how much registration and insurance costs had changed since the 60s.

I ended up getting a gas card and unlimited use of the family car, so long as I paid whatever the IRS mileage reimbursement rate was for roughly however many miles I drove the car. Ended up being a pretty good deal, since that cost a lot less than insurance, and I got to drive a much better car than I would have otherwise.

the same thing my dad did
hand-me down DD so I can buy something new for myself

>as a billionaire from NY, and owner of gold coated toilets in my private jet, I am directly in touch with the struggle of hard working Americans and am on the front lines or bettering the lives of the poor and my opinions are well formed and not at all typical of billionaire politician pandering to the stupid racist crowd-type

Amy my dad got me a 2003 tacoma pre-runner when I turned 18, I hope I'll know that feel.

You need to have sex first

i'll start with a hunk of shit that can at least move. Maybe a year or two later giver her something nice like a golf

a bus pass and a can of mace

Manual RSX/WRX/civic si
Bitch gonna learn stick I'm growing these little shits in Germany niggas gonna be hard as fuck

>16 year old daughter
>and she is only 15
sounds good

They grow up so fast these days.

Tbh, she'll get my Honda CR-V for hauling friends/college stuff before I buy myself a boomer-tier sports car.

Pink Miata so she doesn't take mine by accident.

something autonomous

in 16+ years that would be the best bet. then when she's worn it out, she can trade it in on something she wants to pay for herself

Nothing. She better start getting comfy at Mcdonalds if she wants a car.

I'm going to push my dreams on my children.

I'll make her ride me instead

A New Beetle Turbo. Under the condition of no mechanics. She has to do all maintenance and repairs herself.

I'll just give her my car and use it as an excuse to get a new one. However, I have no idea what I'll be driving at the time.

She'll get a project car and it'll be her job to complete it.

Nah, I'll get her an MR2 spyder or MX-5 so she can't lug her degenerate friends around or have space to throw her trash into. I don't want her to end up like my mom or sister who just use their cars as trash bins and extra storage

This isn't a bad idea
I'm thinking an EP3 Si with no back seats and permanently putting something in back to prevent her trying to stuff people in it like my cousin did with her ST185 Celica

youre a sick fuck

That leads to Bad Ends, bro.

Pick her up an easy to work on and reliable car on the cheap. Nothing wrong with giving your kid a first car if you've raised them well. She would have to know to be responsible behind the wheel. If she is a full time student she will need one to help her get to school and when she has a full time job she can get her own. Plus teaching her how to work on cars is good father daughter bonding time and makes her smarter/better

'08 Mazda 2

Reminder.

Longpostguy Never4getti

Now I want an ancient shitbox collection too

Alfa Mito

Corolla

a twingo probably

Even if I was rich, not even an expensive car.

I'll buy her an used Fiesta ST with manual.

Tesla Model 3 or Chevy Bolt.

if i ever have children ill have a son, not a daughter

Golf/Tiguan

10 to 20 year old boxster s when she is 15. Spend that year or so fixing it's issues, complete suspension rebuild, brakes, axles. If she does not participate in the overhaul she gets my saab 9-3 and I, or my wife, gets the boxter. She is 10 and asked for her own toolbox for Christmas, so I think there is a pretty good chance she will be in the garage.

Chosing the boxster as it's reasonably safe, manual and a two seater.

>Implying you get to choose that

Itt poorfag lineage.

>not buying a vehicle for your OWN children
Lmao and then parents blame society for kids killing themselves

unironically a miata if they're still around by then
never had one myself but they seem like alright cars

>get old
>nobody cares for you

I came here to post this

Isn't that a good thing though?

I know right

a caddy of course, mercedes for daughters became to mainstream

This.
I bought my first car without my parents money.
Fucking kids nowadays.

Do you feel superior to everyone else?

Of course I do, owning your first shitbox from your hard earned money is what pushed me into fixing my own stuff.
Not like you faggots that i say laying down the road waiting for the AAA to change their flat tires.

See*

I don't think I ever read something this maddening ever.

Are you going to cry?

I am a poorfag and had to buy my own car with my own money. Before that i had to do all the maintenance and fix the car i borrowed from my parents. I hate being poor.

If there were ever an argument for corporal punishment, that bitch would be the poster child. With my folks, that shit would've gotten beat out of you before your 6th birthday.

do you think you're some sort of god among men or something?
my mom changes her own flats
a lot of people do

>Being so lonely and insecure that you need to make someone to care for you...

>be 80
>all friends dead
>:(

We'll still have Veeky Forums, r-right?

>Be 80
>Look forward to the one day a month when your offspring visit you at the old folks home.
>12 visits a year if you're lucky
You've got this to look forward to.

While I get all the hate for parents who buy cars/pay for gas/insurance for their kids, from a parent's perspective I'd rather buy them something that has a chance of being reliable and safe rather than forcing them to use minimum wage money to find a $2000 shitbox that will cost $2000/year for them to insure on their own.

As the parent, you've had time to get a comfortable job and a reasonable income. While teaching your kids to be responsible and the "value of money" is important, it's also your duty to teach them that it's actually retarded to spend 100% of any car's value just to be able to insure it. Ask any insurance agent and they'll tell you that even liability-only insurance for entirely harmless cars like Miatas is gonna cost north of $100 a month. Talk more realistic cars like Civics/Cavaliers/Cobalts/Corollas (bigger cars cause bigger damage etc) and you can start pushing $150 a month for bare minimum coverage.

On top of that, $2000 cars aren't gonna be reliable. We Veeky Forumstists don't care because we wrench. It's our hobby, it's fun. For someone who's just got their license and needs to get to school and work every day, it's shitty when you don't know whether your car will start or make it there every day. This uncertainty that you have the PRIVILEGE of paying for. Parts are cheap to us with jobs and disposable incomes, but for someone who only gets to work 15 hours a week at 7.25/hour, even something simple like brakes and rotors will clear out the bank account in short order. Adults get no excuse, but for you as a parent to force your kid to live this way is just bad parenting.

tl;dr - parents SHOULD make their kids' lives easier if possible. If you have shithead kids, they're gonna be shitheads no matter how much help you give them, and likewise, grateful/good kids will succeed no matter how hard shit gets.

A manual Jeep
So if she crashes or someone hits her she won't die
Will teach her how to drive right and how to drive stick
And how to maintain her car and fix certain things
Pro tip: I want a son

probably an 10-15 y/o bmw
>idk if a n20 f30 will last that long
i have 14 years to find out
>tfw internal combustion engines might be phased out by then
>tfw my ex will probably not contribute shit
>tfw my daughter will always remember who got her a car

>jeeps
>not death traps for high schoolers
nigger didnt your parents have that wrangler owner in their high school class that died in a rollover

>didn't DD a manual 4L TJ throughout highschool
Never even came close to rolling it

>Having a daughter

Sounds stressful

i knew a guy who was sitting in the back of a yj with the top off
driver hit a small bump and dood flew out and landed on his neck
dead
he was a fucking idiot anyways so fuck him

The fuck, My mom gave me a $3500 kickstart. I used $2000 of that to buy my shitbox.
In college i studied, no just my primary field, Networking, but also took some classes in Auto Mechanics for Breaks/Suspension.

Now im fixing my own shit.

Fuck your privilege.

>SUVs
>wtf situation
>south jordan
Not at all surprised assuming this is South Jordan, Utah.

dood had a "medical incident" and took out two or three 20' tall trees and landed on my jeep
south jordan has the worst drivers i've ever come across and i live in commiefornia

This if she sell her body one time a week she can get pretty much any car she want. If underage she can get cavalier. If she die in a crash I throw her in cheapest incinerator. Cheaper than a recent car and no useless degree to pay.

an abarth 500
she either starts hating me and moves out
or she becomes a master mechanic from fixing it on the side of the road too much
i would be okay with either of those scenarios

None. I can't have kids

lucky sob

You're a shit child or grandchild. I visited my grandparents as often as I could.

that's awesome user
good on you

>mom gave me a $3500 kickstart
>fuck your privilege
what

Implying my wife is going to have a daughter and not an abortion

A Hayabusa.