Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NV_8aPnmI1c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tharja a best

Camilla a best!

I forgot how to Fates chapter 5 lunatic

Rinkah is about as tough as a wet noodle

tips?

>camillacuck deliberately shitposted as user somewhere between now and his last trip post and forgot to put on his trip again

Heh...... Really makes you think.........

Opening new threads gets rid of your trip on mobile and I had forgotten to put mine on while making my normal post. Get your mind out of the gutter kid

Azura a shit

Happy birthday Gaius!

why is soleil x ophelia a thing?

Because the A-support was cute

Plowing Nowi's tight loli dragonpussy! Going ballsdeep and bottoming out her cute little love canal! Making her reflexively lock her slender legs around your waist! Suckling her puffy, budding nipples! Mercilessly teasing her naked clit with your fingers as you stuff her full of your cockmeat! Inducing her to cum repeatedly while wrapped around your shaft! Reducing her cries of orgasm to a mewling whimper by raping her tongue with your own! Stimulating her cervix directly to make her ovulate for you! Filling her to the brim with your seed! Patting her head and telling her what a sweet girl she is! Having her stroll around the Shepard's camp while dribbling your excess semen down her inner thigh!

To make you mad

Good night /feg/

I like Hana

I like say'ri

OUGI

>tfw I love the underwear style that's just tape around the chest

Robin: Emperor of Chon'sin

So, apparently, when you make a new choice and pick a different asset/flaw you keep your gains from chapters 1-5 and only your bases change. This means you can pick a speed asset, get to chapter 6, choose pick a new asset in Strength or Magic and you'll start with higher speed than before. Specially if you get blessed.

Also holy shit picking a magic asset as M Corrin does make the early game much easier. The Dragonstone becomes so much stronger.

Is the best boon to have still luck?

Meant bane.

on a side note, does anyone know if this has a name or tag?
f-for research purposes

>tfw CD Projekt Red makes a Witcher-like open world action/adventure rpg sett in the Fire Emblem world

Please let this happen

I believe it's called a sarashi

Witcher 3 was boring as fuck though

Yeah, you don't really lose anything.

Happy Birthday Gaius and to me

Trip back on Spic

>not even 5 chapters into the game
>I literally can't have a map outcome where ross doesn't fucking dying instantly on enemy turn 1
okay I know I'm fucking shit at FE, but this is ridiculous, what am I even supposed to do?

HERESY !

If Oboro were actually this sexy, would she be more popular or less?

Not put Ross on the enemy range during their turn and attack with him only during your turn. Also don't have him use anything other than his hatchet for a while.

If his goddamn hatched hits a 1-2 range why the hell is he even receiving damage?

He's neutral though and I can't recruit him, I have no control over what he does. The only character I have that can get to the bandits that start near him is a peg knight that can't kill them.

she's supposed to rescue him and bring him over the mountains to eirika and moulder

eirika recruits him, moulder heals

Ahhhh Mark~~

WHY HAVE I SUNK SO MUCH TIME INTO A FANTASY WAR TBS DATING SIM

>Neo-Fe
Try older games

Yes, because the older games certainly didn't have supports and shipping and such, no siree.

Is it not possible to have the generic Maid as Assistant in Fates?

>excess semen

I'm quite enjoying tactical waifu simulator: Stockholm syndrome tyvm

I just don't know why

Cumming so much in her that all your semen can't be held inside, so the excess amount that can't be held within is dribbling down her inner thigh as she walks around the Shepard's camp

It's not excess if it's doing what I want it to

Nope.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Then don't kill them. Fly Vanessa next to Ross, rescue him and get him over to safety. Garcia can handle himself.

>inb4 kys

What are the things about Severa that you like? Me personally, I just love __________________everything!__________________

Shit tier taste my boi

It's because you like trash.

Trip back on Delphi.
Awakeing and Fates are the best Fe Games in the series. Everything Pre-Awakeing is basically shit.

>inb4 trip back on spic

Post cutest canonest couples

What's the point of tonics if they only last one battle? I could just as well save the turn and do something else.

You can use them before the battle so you waste no turns.

Do they last for the entire chapter or just for one fight?

The whole chapter.
Even resets.
They are probably the most useful thing in the game.

Oh, that's different then. They will surely be helpful for my Lunatic run.

/feg/ pls aid me
sorry to be that spoonfeeding faggot, but
I have played through:
PoR, RD, Awakening, Rekka no Ken, Sacred Stones, and Birthright
I don't know where to go next. Japanese text is okay with me. Please guide me to my next experience.

If you were able to beat Birthright, why didn't you play through Conquest and Revelations too?
Conquest especially is pretty good.

Nino x Jaffar

Play FE4 and 5

>le Conquest is good maymay
Fuck off awakeningbabby.

If you're waifu isn't on this then she is trash

I agree with all of them but Flora. Replace her with Camilla.

Nope

Ok.
Also Kagero is great until you actually S-Rank her. Then it seems like she only puts up with you because it's her duty.

>Kagero
Trip back on spic

Probably less. Part of her appeal is that she isn't shoving tits in your face and is a pretty normal chick.

Who cares she has great boobs

she sure as hell does
god, I fucking love titties

Kagero, Orochi, Camilla, and Charlotte would easily be the final four in a Fates paizuri contest.

Downloaded Path of Radiance and want to try at Maniac mode.

What units should I use for best results besides Soren, Oscar, Astrid, Reyson, Jill, Volke and Mist?

Also I see that Physic staffs are never avaliable at the shop, so how do I make Volke not get his ass beat when trying to steal Physics?

>Older games didn't have supports and shipping

¿Have you played FE4 or GBA games?

I have sent you a Discord Invite

>What units should I use for best results besides Soren, Oscar, Astrid, Reyson, Jill, Volke and Mist?
If you have played PoR before, you should know pretty much what units to use. You can't really go wrong with any of the mounted units, although the later ones will probably struggle more.

>Also I see that Physic staffs are never avaliable at the shop, so how do I make Volke not get his ass beat when trying to steal Physics?
Try to feed him some kills and keep him safe. Priests and bishops aren't usually dangerous themselves.

Curious because there are usually 2 or 3 spots less for units avaliable for use. Mainly concerned about this because of the one boat chapter with Astrid with the Crows stealing shit (Occult, Energy Drop and Speedwing) and the Halberdiers blocking the way made it difficult to get to in US hardmode to begin with.

And in Volkes case he was always squishy and nearly always had someone fighting him with a 40% or higher hit rate and got killed. Worries me because chapters take forever with the slow animations.

Send help

I want to snuggle with her

But she's no good for lewd.

Thank you for this, Corrin looks odd though is he mid-metamorphosis?

She's a maid, of course she is

I prefer it to involve hand-holding though

Why is she acting embarassed? You can easily see her panties when she's fighting

I don't think I'll ever understand the maid fetish

it's the master/servant thing, which is also a great springboard for a lot of other fetishes

Where are you finding these? Twitter?

I check Pixiv fairly often and find very little

>tfw no Conquistador Fire Emblem

youtube.com/watch?v=NV_8aPnmI1c

This music is incredibly good, like someone sprinkled some of the Deus Ex HR soundtrack on an orchestra

But just imagine how much better it would be if it were accompanying a good story

>Conquistadors
>rape and pillage villages of indigenous people

Can't have our misunderstood ragtag group of technicolor-haired heroes do that

Pixiv.

I'd rather go full hog with pet play in that case, and even then Felicia is far from my first choice for that.

Mother of god where are Felicia's eyes

What tags are you searching? I typically use just フェリシア if

Is ryoma x camilla otp?

was this recently storytimed on /co/ again?

MILE
TALL
MEIDOS

I don't know, but the ride was crazy.

That's a Meme Tier Fetish

FE4 introduced marriage and kids.
GBA introduced supports as we know it.

Stop this meme. Old FE was shipping simulators instead of waifu simulators. Whether that's better or just as bad is subjective.

If you have to point out games with no supports and no shipping just say Marth's games, FE2 and FE5.

Have her pair up with Kaze while he handles the Dark Mages.
Have Corrin facetank every physical unit save for the Wyrmslayer Mercenarie, whom you want to have him one-shot aggro in conjunction with Azura dances. Try not to let him be attacked by Dark Mages.

Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Felicia

Post Sophie