I'm taking out a 50k loan to get a masters in computer science

I'm taking out a 50k loan to get a masters in computer science

Am I retarded?

Yes

Honest answer? Yes.

Only if you don't land a job after.

>willingly putting yourself in 50 thousand dollars debt to the jew overlords

you're retarded, yes

Yes, if you can't afford to pay for a masters with the salary you're earning with you undergrad, which I'm assuming is STEM ( otherwise you will fail a MSc in CS), then you won't earn enough after you get the masters to pay your loan in enough time to not pay double the loan in interest.

If grad school is not paying for itself, then you're doing it wrong

My CS degree is already paid for by I was worried about the STEM meme so seeing your post made me feel better thanks OP

The 50k loan for the degree is not retarded

Asking people on a Samoan Wire Cutting Appreciation site for life advice is however

This. You should at least be making minimum wage as some professor's bitch. If your program purely involves taking classes you're missing the point and getting cucked by your school. Do a program with a thesis or project option, work as a TA, and take some fancy sounding classes with buzzword titles. Confounds me that people don't do this, it gets you a better job and cost less.

What are you planning with that master's degree in CS? A bachelor's degree alone will give you a 60+k job, so I don't see the point unless you're planning to teach or do research. Only time I see someone paying for a Master's degree is if they couldn't hang in the Engineering or CS fields and they got a degree that needs a master's degree just to get a job like Business, science, or Math.

>minimum wage 40 hours a week even remotely paying for grad school.
I too enjoy some top shelf keks.

If it's a good course and you're interested in the subject you definitely should, as the knowledge is more important than money, or at least Stallman would say something along those lines.

Yes.

Without a co-signer, where would you suggest I do the same?

yes
if you were any good at CS you'd get your masters funded

typically when you get a TA or RA appointment, your tuition and fees are waved and you make a salary or stipend. I'm an undergrad RA and I have tuition waived and make 12usd/hr

Taking out a 50k loan to make 35k starting. Yes you are retarded

I dunno I have a bretty long credit history

Business student here.
No you are not. Don't listen to the poor neets.

It's cheaper to just study in Europe. I believe Austria still takes muricans for cheap.

essentially this, all the cool kids wanting to be the new cuckerbergs