I have some fucking questions here.

Fuck Christians.
Fuck Muslims.
Fuck Jews.
Fuck Mormons.
Fuck Wiccans.
Fuck them all.

That makes perfect sense, though.
As an agnostic, Christians are pretty based and Jews aren't all (((Jews))).

"Made in Canada matters"
On their car not built in Canada

>*tips fedora*

Whilst I fucking hate that sticker, people like you are equally as disgusting.

Fox too.

0.0 is equally annoying

this
christians are based because they're less obnoxious than other
being a christan isn't the one thing that define them

religion should be something private other people don't need to know about it

there's literally nothing wrong with fox gear an MM

they're stand for great fun

What does it even mean, and why is it in the same circle as European national identifier stickers?

People put these on their cars when they run a marathon. 13.1 is like the number of kilometers they ran. People put 0.0 as a joke

being a Christian is literally the one thing that defines me. everything else is second.

That's terrible.

You sound pretty worthless as a human. Might want to work on developing some worthwhile traits.

>kilometers

Those are miles, 13.1 is a half marathon. Thats pretty decent.

>Yeah dudes I totally showed those nazi racists man. The stickers I have on my car not only express me, as a human identity, but they also breath social justice in to the intellectual lungs of the rednecks and white supremacists all around me.
>They would totally key my car or smash a window, but I added a US Army sticker to confuse them.
>Don't worry dudes, it's not a real army sticker, I alleviated poverty in Bangladesh by custom ordering it from a fair trade vendor over there.

that was a lot of time and effort for a post no one will read, but I found it to be 7/10, gp

Fucking 3 cars on my block has this stupid stickers.

This.
Politics, money, religion and DRZ vs WR should not be part of a polite conversation.

there's no need for a conversation since we all know that the wr is the better bike.

glad you figured me out from those 15 words. excellent investigative abilities.

>Autist BLM fag mad that people support their military

That's what I was thinking too lol
Also
>everything else is second
I am second™

if you can't discuss politics, money, or religion with someone else then you're an asshole who needs to open up their point of view to other ideologies. it's not that hard to take in different ways of thinking, or even to say 'i see what you're saying, but i don't agree'.

>tips Monster flat bill
You're a try hard

It's not about your ability to discuss the topics, just that those issues are sensitive and best left to friends or the appropriate forum.
Which Veeky Forums isn't.

>In control of 2 ton vehicle
>Going 70 mph, fast enough to cause immediate death on impact
>Surrounded by other people in 2 ton vehicles going similar speed
>Putting the most infuriating topics and ideas on the back of one's vehicle for others to see

no, I'm someone who enjoys fmx

nah discussing politics and money is fine
but religion doesn't need to be discussed it's just already all written in their respective books

Fuck off hippy, and cut your fucking hair.

but that's wrong dude
that's doesn't define you at all
if you're a priest i get it but otherwise you need to find something real to define yourself

openbible.info/topics/our_identity_in_christ

i didn't say he was being a bad christian or anything
but define yourself as a christian before anything else is kinda bland i mean any fucking one can be who you are
a good nice little christian
but i guess it helps when you're lonely

>support me please, I spend your tax money!

It's just as bad as wearing army apparel in public

But what if they have a Camaro/Challenger/Civic? Plenty of cars are built in Canada.

You straight up TOLD us that was all you had going for you, genius. And thats beyond sad.

>implying I'm not military myself

We're not worthy of any more respect than anyone else. My military job is easier than any civvy job I've had.

>(2.76 MB, 4032x2268)

is that 3 kids or 2 girlfriends?

Oh, I'm sorry, Your Grace. I didn't realize my cell phone picture would offend you so.

>People put 0.0 as a joke
I always thought the 0.0 was just a stupid cancerous emoticon face sticker thing.
Fuck

Did Nikon come out with a phone or something?

Android Galaxy S7.

Someone needs to make a "wife's son" version of this.

>support me please, I kill mudslimes
Sounds perfectly reasonable.

this is even more cringeworthy than regular sticks

I hate when people put those stickers so the text is level, just like in OP pic. Do they not know it's supposed to be a ribbon?