Be me

>Be me
>autistic sperg
>constantly get fired for not being outgoing enough
>co-workers are almost always more outgoing than me
>they get along better with female colleagues, often in HR positions who are in control of your job
>female colleagues ALWAYS hate me

Fuck. how do I solve this problem? I'm already in my late 20s, so I'm fucked right?

try r9k

I call bullshit. You can't get fired for "not being outgoing enough" unless you're dealing with customers.
Maybe if you didn't stand behind the HR chicks breathing heavily, speaking about how much you love Issac Asimov's Foundation series they'd tolerate you.

This

Are you ugly? Even guys that are autistic are treated well if they're "handsome" enough to women. Literally, they get excused for a lot of shit when they're good looking like you wouldn't believe. Bonus points if they aren't autistic, then they get the higher positions pretty fast.

So OP, I bet you're probably not very good looking, since awkward guys can be "cute" to women if they look good. Maybe try losing weight and getting Veeky Forums as well as try to improve your looks in general.

You will discover in life really fast that good looking people are automatically treated better just on that, you also get sympathy points more easily too, more likely to make friends, etc.

What the fuck is so hard about talking to people?

You can get fired for being an autist if you work with clients or on client sites frequently. Or if your coworkers just plain don't like you.

>What the fuck is so hard about talking to people?

>can't understand people's body language
>can't tell if I'm being a jackass
>I'm usually being a jackass
>wonder if I'm being a jackass
>worry about it
>replay entire conversations over and over in my head trying to see if I'm a jackass
>catch myself repeating the conversation under my breath
>person I was just talking to hears me whispering every word they said to myself over and over
>Yep, I'm a jackass
>shit, I hate talking to people
>oh, here's a chance to talk to this person!
>better not, I'm a jackass

Literally take a prescription for a light anxiety medication. Smoke some weed maybe. Go out with your coworkers for Happy Hour. Talk about stuff like cars, TV shows, sports, and as you get drunker, interesting shit you learned from reading the paper or a periodical. Laugh at people's jokes or at least smile. Dick around but don't overdo it. Help people with stuff and make them feel indebted to you for helping them. And remember, no one really cares about what you say or do 80% of the time as long as you're not a fucking perve or an asshole.

Quit job, become an alcoholic, kill yourself.

autists should be allowed euthanasia desu

Try this. Ask yourself

>"Would I like it if they spoke to me as I speak to them?"

normies have taken over r9k now

it is rare to see threads like this on there anymore

I can relate OP. Female co-workers actively hate me while the male ones are mostly indifferent. This is among the ones that are most familiar with me, of course everyone is indifferent or slightly friendly at first.

The most retarded advice ever.

Get a boss whos a man and work hard, if he's not a prick he'll go out to bat for you.

This doesn't work for autistics. The reason they're socially retarded in the first place is that it's very difficult for them to put themselves in someone else's shoes. Some, like Chris Chan, can't do it at all.

Easy, just kill yourself.

OP my dude. this is a more in the moment question. after the fact is not sufficient. try to help others, be polite, and sympathetic to any problems they have. being "kind" precedes being witty, funny or interesting. focus on being kind and doing what you can to aid them. this is WORK after all. be useful and polite, this is a good foundation to then build more personal relationships

by in the moment, I mean, is there response one of frustration, misunderstanding, happiness, dismissive, etc. adjust your attitude accordingly. it may be awkward at first, but social graces are like any skill. put yourself through the fire and you will improve, even if it means initial failure

You have a few options
>be constantly busy
Since you're always busy you won't have to worry about social situations beyond how they apply to the job. If it's a job with a lot of down time you get a range of chit chatty and anti social people anyway.

>get better camouflage
Eventually coworkers will realize you are a weirdo, but this works for customer oriented jobs. Have at least one hobby/sport you can talk about (mountain biking, running, etc. lot's of loner sports that are normie tier).

>genuinely try to 'improve' yourself
Read books like "how to win friends and influence" and watch Tony Robbins videos. Basically, don't be blunt to people and mirror their personality.

And sometimes people are just assholes to you, nothing will ever improve that situation if it occurs. Being an autist it should be pretty easy to out manipulate people when you are expecting them to fuck with you.

READ "HOW TO WIN FRIENDS AND INFLUENCE PEOPLE".

It worked for Warren Buffett he says that going to a Dale Carnegie class changed his life and he's the world's richest sperglord (I'm not even kidding, dude can't even turn on a stove, is singlemindedly obsessed with Ben Graham - endlessly quoting him, and hasn't changed his routine or life in 60 years. Literally autismo.)

Also what's the age of you guys? I got a feeling I can't relate to your problems but maybe 6 years ago I could.

A lifetime of interacting with people hasn't taught these autists anything. You think a book will?

> fired for not being outgoing enough

I don't believe you. Employers care about one thing, and that's performing your job well without mistakes.

So....

What kind of job do you have? Is it a deskjob? Just wear headphones and do your work.

It can't hurt. After I read it, my social skills improved especially on my job. I went from almost total robot to somewhat tolerable.

No one promotes the autists because management is literally 90% managing people and getting them to efficiently use their time. You typically get that done better when you can actually communicate and understand what makes the bastards tick.

So you stopped talking about red pill stuff like Bush did 9/11, the Jews, and Hitler did nothing wrong at holiday parties?