Veeky Forums are Miatas a meme?

Veeky Forums are Miatas a meme?

I don't understand why anybody would buy one when the S2000 exists. Everybody raves about how amazing they are, but I'm starting to feel like it's just a big joke. Am I wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

fastestlaps.com/tracks/willow-springs-streets-of-willow
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miatas are what people buy when they can't afford an S2000.

Yes why would anyone buy a car when an alternative that costs 2-3x more exists? Mystery of the universe right there.

>comparing a fairly rare Honda only faglords own and molest that sells for 12k to a very common easy to find car that can be had for like 2.5k

Link or gtfo faggot. Everyone posts fake lap time pictures now.

stay btfo honda fangirl

fastestlaps.com/tracks/willow-springs-streets-of-willow

that or use it as an entry level vehicle

Miata's tend to be way more forgiving

also this, I mean unless you are talking about a brand new miata?

t. Owns a Miata and has driven my friends S2000

>more power
>same weight
>better tires
>slower laptime

What the fuck? Useless driver? I don't get it

Lol you wish the Miata weighed 2300lbs in the States

>t. Owns a Miata and has driven my friends S2000

>fucking up t.

uncuck your shit up faam

Veeky Forums are S2000s a meme?
I don't understand why anybody would buy one when the Sky exists. Everybody raves about how amazing they are, but I'm starting to feel like it's just a big joke. Am I wrong?

yeah I would imagine that Randy Pobst would be able to post better times than Mike "we wuz" Kang

Niggers aren't know for their grammatical skills.

neither are you apparently

Veeky Forums are Skies a meme?
I don't understand why anybody would buy one when the Elise exists. Everybody raves about how amazing they are, but I'm starting to feel like it's just a big joke. Am I wrong?

There are always "better" options if you spend more money. The Miata is more widely available, CHEAP, huge community/aftermarket, easier to work on, much lighter to start with, etc. There are literally a million of them sitting around for you to mix and match components of your choosing at junkyard prices.

It is the ideal fuck-around modable car. Stock for stock I would probably take the S2000, no doubt its a great car. A stock Miata is loud, old, slow, shaky old car but its really great to drive and if you slam the rear end into a guard rail trying to take an exit ramp too fast you can drive 30 minutes in any direction buy a whole second junker Miata to swap parts off for $1000.

I mean I love the s2000, but I've never seen a running s2000 sell for $1000

S2000's are fucking 20k+