pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it was never as good as decisive battles.
youtube.com/watch?v=07LGm2ZN7W4

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/5lfu7v/will_grombrindal_dlc_unlock_for_everyone_after/dbvg95b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>page 6
>new thread

C H O S E N
and a couple of chaos warriors

>manny

3rd for the most ebin troops in the entire series

Hey, I fixed my mod. You can build the order chapterhouse now.
It's not showing it's name for some reason though.

>not Chosen
baka desu senpai

>ROLLAN!

>total war shitpicker

Why do they wear the mask?

>disregarding Chosen
It's like you want to play total wars incorrectly

>mfw it's stabby time

More like Chosen piece of shit

>total war dickpicker

______B
______A
C H O S E N
______E
______D

>Thought chaos was the endgame enemy to watch out for
>In reality it's the fucking elves.
Franz and Gelt are too busy dealing with the Vampire Counts. What kind of army comp do i need to fend off Wood Elves in case they do decide to cross the mountains?

>low test

Crossbows, greatswords and demys with halbeards

So people care who they are.

>newfags

>hating on baseds

>implying

[Embed] is a vintage meme you plebian

Do you have autism?

>not only ultra, I play ulta + large sized units

>I don't get why you would play smaller battles in a MASSIVE WAR GAME, why do you ruin you inmmersion senpai?
Link ?

>some faggot forgets to clean up hiss because he really wants to make a new thread
>gets called out
>tries to cover it up with memes and this catches on
I love memes.

Do you?

I'm pretty sure the submit button gives you autism.

Saying things are a meme is a meme desu

Post Antiochus bullying

Pls add me on stim.

Total War: Anime when?

I think you're a few years too late

>lay siege to Middenheim
>tfw only get a walled city rather than a tower Minas Tirith style fortress city

I should have seen that coming shouldn't I?

Reminder that the new TW game should be announced in ~3 months

>Grombrindal not necessarily out January according to Grace.
>reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/5lfu7v/will_grombrindal_dlc_unlock_for_everyone_after/dbvg95b/

>Old Friend is a Legendary Lord according to Darren the Reddit post has been removed though.

Gonna call it, Old World Edition is a capstone release for the game. All of the FDLC will be released at the same time and they'll announce the sequel along with the pre-ord- I mean EARLY ADOPTER BONUS. No more paid DLC for the first game.

>wanting to be Jewish sandniggers that get raped by LITERAL niggers
How cucked can a man be

>Old Friend is a Legendary Lord according to Darren the Reddit post has been removed though

Fucking Darren

I can't wait to play jurassic park, dino fury edition.
I mean dinos riding rinos... I mena come on how lizardmen are not the most loved Warhammer faction?

>new TW game announced in ~3 months
keep dreaming, we'll maybe get an announcement next year

A you mean a TW:WH expansion? Neat!

All new standalone game were announced ~12 months after a game was released. Why hould it be different now?

>No more paid DLC for the first game.
I can absolutely see that happen tbqh.
It's probably "only" 5-6 months until the next game

When you're talking about the Warhammer expansion/game then you're surely right, but the next historical title? Never ever gonna be that early

>GOBBOS

This would be the only correct choice for the old friend

>5-6
8-9.

Sorry if this has been asked 100 times but is Warhammer worth getting as a fan of totalwar but not Warhammer? Thinking of grabbing it for $45 dollerydoos before the steam sale ends in a few hours.

How can I stop using the red skills for Karl Franz /twg/?

Every campaing I go straight for the reddies, instead of leveling his fighting capabilites, I just can't resist it.

>no end times mod update
>no 1212 release
>no AE release
>no 2.3 EB II

Its total war in a fantasy setting

>All of the FDLC will be released at the same time
but we already know that

It's a technical improvement in many ways, but the campaign map is seriously lacking in depth and challenge

I was honestly surprised by how challenging the management in Attila was when I went back

It basically comes down to how important is it for you to have every minor campaign feature of past total wars?

In terms of battle features, faction diversity, diplomacy etc everything has improved and most people seem to be enjoying it a lot more than they expected.

I haven't had this much fun playing a strategy game since Rome 1 & I think with all the free & paid content to come it's just going to get better. inb4 shill

TO THE DEATH!

Roll.

Yes. Economics is a bit dull, but its made up for by faction diversity and new features like Lords/Heroes and Magic

Don't you find the campaign more challenging with how strong a lot of the factions get throughout?

I mean, Chaos invasions, coupled with Orc & Beastmen raids, OP Wood Elves, factions confederating into larger ones, all with armies that aren't just 20 stacks of spearmen.

>armies that aren't just 20 stacks of spearmen

Dont kid yourself, we now get 20 stacks of Pistoliers and other stupid shit instead

Not to mention the disappointing watered down Chaos invasions

I think he means all the unreleased FDLC will come out at the same time. So Grombrindal, Bretonnia, VC LL and Empire LL come out at the same time.

>Not to mention the disappointing watered down Chaos invasions
only started playing recently. Did they get nerfed or something?

>no more DLC for game 1
>even though they still need to add Chaos Dwarfs, Ogres and Tomb Kangz to the map

OH BOY ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THOSE RACES TO BE NOT-DLC? ONLY 30 DOLLARS FOR THE "LAND OF NEHEKHARA" EXPANSION PACK WHICH ADDS NAGASH WHO CAN CONFEDERATE BOTH THE TOMB KINGS AND VAMPIRES AND BRING ABOUT THE "END TIMES"

AND OF COURSE ANOTHER 30 DOLLARS FOR THE "LEGION OF AZGORH" EXPANSION THAT ADDS THE TAMURKHAN MINI-CAMPAIGN AND ANOTHER 30 DOLLARS FOR THE "GOLD OF THAT ONE FAT OGRE KING" EXPANSION

THEY'RE NOT DLC, THEY'RE MAP EXPANSION PACKS- SO IT'S OKAY IF WE CHARGE YOU EVEN MORE FOR THE LEGENDARY LORD PACKS WE RELEASE FOR THEM LATER ON.

Thats been the plan for a while now. Don't get mad because of your own ignorance.

I don't care anymore. CA can have my money if they make this for me.

So where would you like the map to expand to first? South, East or West? Personally, I'd prefer South or East. Greenskin and Dwarf campaigns are so boring that adding either Kangz, Ogres or Chaos Manlets would help a lot with the monotony of their campaigns. Plus, orcs havin a skrap with the ogres would be fun and fixing some grudges with the chaos dwarfs would be cool.

I hope they don't continue with their plan to add the western continent first. Skaven would be preferable, imo. Should make the current map more fun before adding another one.

I should be studying right now...

Same, but i think it will be west to add iconic factions like HE, DE and Lizards

>all those capital letters

your parents should have beat you more growing up

Empire: March 3, 2009
Napoleon: February 25, 2010
>11 Months, 22 Days

Napoleon Announcement: August 19, 2009
>6 Months, 6 Days

Shogun 2: March 15, 2011
FoTS: March 23, 2012
>1 Year, 8 Days

FoTS Announcement: November 28, 2011
>3 Months, 24 Days

Rome 2: September 2, 2013
Attila: February 17, 2015*
>1 Year, 5 Months

Attila Announcement: September 25, 2014
>4 Months, 23 Days

Average release after base game: 1 Year, 1 Month, 26 Days*
Average release after announcement: 4 Months, 28 Days

*Attila's development was slowed by some months because of Rome 2's horrendous launch and skews the average slightly.

6-7 months is more likely, with an announcement in February/March.

Apart from that's the 2nd expansion you doofus

>map expansions

Like the Wood Elves DLC that cost $30 right? Oh wait. This community is filled with such histrionic babies.

even june-july feels like a long time, especially with no new content in the interim

DURR ITS NOT THE SAME BECAUSE [FRANTICALLY MOVES GOAL POSTS]

OY, WUT DA ZOG DID YOU JUS' SAY ABOUT ME, YA STUPID GIT? I'LL 'AVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATID TOP A' MY CLASS IN DA ORK KOMMANDOS, 'N I'VE BEEN IN A BUNCHA SECRIT RAIDZ ON DEM FILFIE 'UMIES, 'N I HAS OVER 300 A DEIR TEEF TA PROVE IT. I'M TRAINED IN THE ART A' STEALF 'N I'M DA BEST AT DAKKA OUTTA ALL DA ORKZ. YOU AIN'T NOTHIN' TO ME BUT JUSS ANOTHER CAN T'SCRAP. I'LL WIPE YA DA ZOG OUT, A DUFF THE LIKES A' WHICH AIN'T NO WUNZ SEEN SINCE DA WARBOSS, YA LIST'NIN'? YA THINKS YOU CAN GET AWAY WIV CALLIN' ME A GROT IN FRONT'A DA WHOLE WAAAAH? FINK AGAIN, SKUM. AS WE YAP OUR GOBS, I'M CALLIN' ALL MY INFILTRA'A'S ACROSS ALL A' ORKDOM 'N DEY'S 'UNTIN' YA RIGHT NOW, SO YOU BESS' PREPARE FOR DA STORM, GIT. DA STORMBOYZ'LL RID YA UH' DAT PUNY LI' L FING YOU CALL A LIFE. YOU'S AS GOOD AS DEAD, YA GROT. I'Z EVERYWHERE 'N EVERYTIME ALL AT ONCE, 'N I'Z CAN KILL YA 700 TIMES WIFOUT EVEN USIN' A SHOOTA. NOT ONLY DAT, BUT I CAN GET ALL THE STIKKBOMBS AN' DAKKA I WANT AND BLOW YOUR TINY 'EAD INTO SO MANY BITS YOU WON' EVEN 'AVE DA CHANCE TA MEET GORK AN' MORK WHEN I'M THROU WIF' YOU. IT'Z A SHAME YOU 'AD NO IDEA THE AMOUNT OF WAAAAGH YOUR SNOTTY GOB-FLAPPIN' WUZ GONNA GET YOU INTO, YOU'DA CUT YOUR TONGUE OUT INSTEAD! BUT YOU DI'N'T, AN' YOU'S FIXIN TA PAY THE PRICE WIF MORE DEN JUS' YER STUPID TEEF. I'LL SHOOT YA SO 'ARD YOU'LL DROWN IN DAKKA. YOU'S AS GOOD AS DEAD.

You keep posting this without realizing that the scope of these expansions is different.

some might just be race packs.
also
>THEY'RE MAP EXPANSION PACKS
you mean that thing that has been confirmed as free?

>ork

The courageous dwarfs facing Grimgor

Does warhammer have navel battles? I like navel battles

Care to elaborate?

At what point would migrating as slavs be worth it?

What's more cozy that conquering your half of the world, cutting all ties to every other faction and watching the world dissolve for another four hundred turns or so? Little, I'd wager.

How do I deal with immigration as WRE? I'm about 40 turns in and have fixed my shitty economy, sanitation and food shortages, secured my borders without losing much except for pannonia and dalmatia and some shithole in the desert, have btfo'd some barbarian shits and rebels and basically managed to stipulate peace treaties with everyone, right now I'm reconquering Britain and Ireland with my best army led by my 7 stars general whom I succesfully managed to marry to one of my daughters, public order is basically under control and I'm strongly boosting latin christianity along all of my empire, my only concern is the ever rising immigration, I can't really rise taxes because that would fuck my hard earned PO up, are there other ways?

never, slavs don't migrate, they should always be squatting

unfortunately no, even the nakedest of them hide their navels

also no naval battles, rumor is that they don't have the license for dreadfleet

So i'm confused... I know the next Total War is going to be an expansion to Warhammer but what exactly will it include? I mean, it has to be equal to a full fledged game...

>rumor

>no navel battles
disappoint

Take FoTS for example. It's one new campaign and, what, one and a half of a new faction?
New World expansion is supposed to have 4 factions, new landmass, a new campaign AND an integration into the Grand Campaign. That last bit is currently killing CA.
It's like comparing Grim Grave to Shit Elves.

See everything on the western half of the map that isn't in already? Probably all of that, including lizardmen, High Elves, Dark Elves, and skaven as the base races

new continent or map as big as the old world with 4 races plus one preorder dlc halfassed race would be exactly what we got with warhammer at the start

has it been confirmed by CA that they can't do naval battles because of licensing issues? last I heard it was all speculation and it was just as likely they removed it because they didn't have enough Charlemagnes