Other urls found in this thread:

no-info.no-ip.info/hearthstone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cunnyverse

So you want an OP card to be less OP?

This guy got robbed.

Sorry I meant more OP of course

reminder not to expect anything new from blizzard this year

I know you won't see this because you filtered Shadowverse but it's actually interesting when I went to Japan over break, Shadowverse is super huge there. At least one person was playing it on whatever train I got on each day. Can't say the same for America but obviously that's a completely different story.

Which is weird because I think hearthstone is a better mobile game while shadowverse is a better sit-down game.

what could be the most you could expect of Hearthstone in 2017 without breaking too many of the norms that have been established the past few years?

>no new card types
>no new evergreen mechanics

maybe something like an arena-only roster of cards

what's confirmed to be in the pipeline is the arena rarity system, that's about it outside of the set releases

>rank20

>don't remember if I played a single ranked game in december
>was rank 20
phew, almost broke my perfect card back collection

>wild

do people play it for reasons other than dailies?

>tfw you get a godly draft and you don't wanna play for fear of fucking it up
I can't be the only one right???
hold me /hsg/

King krush should get deathtouch, it doesn't make sense thematically but I think that's a fair buff

Posted just before the new thread so may as well repost.

Is deadly poisen a good one of in miracle rogue? I see a bunch of decks don't run it but it's saved my ass a bunch.

I know that feel...

it's pretty good

is jeweled scarab limited to 3 cards purely because of simplicity reasons? surely 2mana 1/1 is enough to warrant you getting to choose any 3mana card

play only at peak hours that normies would be playing such as an hour after the average of when people get off work

scrubs don't go far in arena anyway
got my first loss at 4 wins, FeelsBadMan

I wish I started playing miracle rogue sooner holy shit, games can be genuinely exciting. I was unironicly on the edge of my seat with the close games.

Miracle rogue is the only true patrician deck.

Should I buy a Hearthstone account? Will I get banned if I do?

You won't get banned but you will regret it very soon

Yeah its really difficult to freely draw my entire deck for a 2 turn lethal

Post shitty OC

no-info.no-ip.info/hearthstone/

It's one of the hardest decks to play well oddly enough.

That depends, which "miracle" are we talking about here?

I'd play it.

welp

Is it worth crafting Meanstreet Marshal and Small-Time Recruits? I don't usually play Paladin, but I need some wins for a quest. No idea if he has any viable decks right now, is the handbuff meme worth playing?

Nope

You are warlock and rogue plays concealed auctioneer
what do you do

kazakus into 4 damage aoe and emote

No, both cards are waste of dust.

Wrong answer you did not draw Kazakus

Shadowflame, Hellfire, Demonwrath, Abyssal etc.

You just listed 3 things that do not do 4 damage

I cant find any good jade shaman decks. Post some please.

i went first and played thaurissan on 6
he plays auctioner coin conceal prep eviscerate dagger attack on thaurissan
i play brann for 2, dirty rat for 1, dark peddler for 1, dirty rat pulls out edwin and questing, i PO my peddler for 0 and shadowflame it for 3
then i emote

the true meta-defining card

Add Overload 2 and it looks like a shaman card from the next set

Sorry you never were able to make that play
Game over

What else can I do with Paladin then? Only lego I have for him is Wickerflame.

i play the buffed mayor noggenfogger that has the same stats for 5 mana, but thaurissan ticked and brought it down to 4
on his turn he auctioneer preps conceal counterfeit coin and plays a smalltime buccaneer
i play mayor noggenfogger for 4 and shadowbolt for 2 on his buccaneer, but it hits his auctioneer instead
easy

Jade shaman is retard lyrics easy to do.

Type jade in search - add all
Add pirate package
Add trogg and golem
Add any bullshit shaman spells..

Whatever, get some spell damage, combine the two spells to get extra damage. Figure it out.

YOU WILL NEVER SUCCEED
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FUCKING FORGOTTEN LITTLE SHIT
YOU WILL DROWN IN THE SHIT OF THIS WORLD JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE UNTIL THE VIOLENT REVOLUTION STARTS AND WE CAN FINALLY BURN EVERYONE TO DEATH
I CANT WAIT TILL THE NUKES DROP

i fear no nukes or conceal auctioneers for the lord jesus christ is my saviour

>Paladin

I'm so sorry...

this is hell
he cant save you from here

fpbp

he already has

Is this a good tempo card? Or a good value card in general?

I have been playing some pirate / C'Thun Rogue with really good results. Disciple of C'Thun + Rogue damage from hand + pirates is actually quite good synergy.

Just not quite sure how powerful this card is. Currently running 1 of them with double Pillagers for my 4-drop.

My favourite c'thun card desu

I want this meme to end

Sry for arabic language. I have every card for shaman but almost nothing from gadged cards. 810 dust left for that. What about white eye?

Fuck Water Elementals! Why are they so hard to remove?

It's the second worst class in the game. You could make anyfin combo deck that performs better than all other trashy paladin decks but it requires a lot of epics and legos.

just SW:P it

I saved this list the other day for reference, but 3 legendaries is a bit too steep. Wouldn't mind crafting Tirion, but how essential are Lightlord and Finja?

Problem is even in standard I only play against 10k dust metadecks so I can't even make a fun deck and hope I win three times against someone with a bad hand.

Good pally decks run like 6-8 legos none of which is wickerflame my friend

>:P
Get out.

Be warned that Anyfin and Solemn Vigil will rotate out very soon (in 2-3 months) and this deck will die with them.

Lightlord is very important, he provides big body and healing. Finja helps quite a lot from what I've seen, she essentially draws all pieces for murloc combo.

>she

This game needs a 'show card' mechanic
It would save players a lot of time if for instance a warlock could show the pirate warrior on turn 1 that he had reno in his starting hand, allowing him to concede instantly.

>there are people right now playing pirates on ladder out of their own free will even though they don't earn a livelihood from this game

Complete waste to invest into it heavily then, just wish I'd stop running into Renolocks, Dragon Priests and Pirate Warriors in casual.

Do you guys think it would be a good idea if Blizzard added a feature at the end of the game where you could see the remaining draws in your deck like an actual cardgame?

If you want to see loads of epic compilations of people whining about being 1 card from victory, sure.

god tier bm

While we're at it why not force players to manually draw their own cards too?

I'm sure a lot of brain dear idiots would forget multiple times a game.

Every priestfag adds me to bitch at me anyway

>those agonizing games where Reno is literally your last game, and you lost because you didn't draw it
Is there a worse feeling in this game? Dying by turn 3 feels less painful than this.

So I have enough to craft another legendary for my miracle rogue deck, I have leeroy, so I assume I craft Edwin now right? Then blood mage and then a mix up between patches and malagos, would this order be correct?

>Is there a worse feeling in this game?
Playing against Reno decks.

Nah blood mage is good in a lot of decks.

Craft him before Edwin.

Then probably patches because he's OP

Post best jokes of 2016

I mostly play rogue since combos are fun, would you still recommend blood mage?

4 MANA 1 - 4 WEAPON

Blood mage Thalnos is autoinclude in EVERY SINGLE ONE rogue deck

so are 20 other cards

If you play aggro decks in this game, you're lower than filth.

Hunter cards kek

>don't tech against aggro
>lose against aggro
>pretend it's the other player's fault

>add reno
>die on turn 4 with coin

Who needs good weapons when you have handbuffing, right?

Best part about spoiler season is that there was a dude who couldn't shut up about how piranha launcher and Madam Goya were excelent cards and would be meta

Does Veeky Forums even have a mod?

There was that mod who went mental and deleted loads of threads not so long ago.

Bad hands happen sometimes, if it's happening constantly then maybe you're the one doing something wrong.

Does any streamer even like playing hearthstone anymore or are they just all playing it because that's what their viewerbase wants?

Isn't Edwin? In fact it's funny, when you compare rogue lists from miracle rogues inception to today's lists only a few cards have been added from all of the new cards. How can bliz fuck up a classes cards so hard and for so long?

I'm new to Hearthstone.

Is it worth buying any of the expansion/solo adventure stuff?