Racing seats

So I just bought a used car with cloth seats. Since these are pre farted I don't want them and figured it was a good time to upgrade to racing seats. Which seats should I get? I don't need leather because I'm ok with filling these with my own farts

Pic related is the passenger side

What car?

You want just sportsy seats or you want actual hardcore titanium metal-tier race seats? if the latter, you probably want a harness, and those things require a rollcage, which also in most cases require the removal of rear seats.

>Which seats should I get?
Recaro Sportster CS
expensive but worth every penny of $1400 each.
if you can't afford that, I recommend looking at Corbeau (either the A4, CR1, or LG1 seats)

In order to install them, you need a special seat bracket made for your car, and to transfer over the seat belt holster thing.

>getting recaros or corbeaus over these

Nice boomer chairs

Or you could keep them and steam clean them

>boomer chairs
cobras are so much nicer than recaros or corbeaus

Cobra a shit. And I dgaf about swag factor either

Cobra is shit. I only ever see them in shitty Boomer Cobra replica kit cars

>no F1 seats
>using anything but carbon fiber mantle to keep your weight
>headrests
>using leather or something to cushion your fat 400 lbs ass
>having more than a seat
>having doors
>not using open wheel
>having windows
>having rooftops

What a fucking casual.

Ok all these options are expensive as fuck and bland looking. How about these ones I found on eBay that are $200 for the set?

trash

>Cobra is shit
how is cobra shit?
>I only ever see them in shitty Boomer Cobra replica kit cars
a lot of people in the Z community run them

Mediocre seats are $600 each buddy. Shits expensive, but one of the most important. Where do you spend ALL of your time in the car? The seat. I always have gotten mine slightly used on craigslist.

Those $200 eBay seats will literally fall apart after 6 months. If they don't kill you from an accident or fracture your spine first

>buying a pre-farted car

Big mistake

>Recaro
>Bride
>Sabelt
>Sparco
Just a few ottomh

SHART
IN
CART

reminder you browse an anime imageboard so chances are you are multitudes more disgusting than whoever sat in the seat last anyways, don't waste your money.

>projecting

that's not the point tough he want new sit to fart in so he can mark his territory

This. It's a bit like when Alexander The Great conquered Persia, just scaled back somewhat

guys, a serious question... why would you want racing seats in a shitbox? it just looks wrong and out of place

If you're going to drive a shitbox, you might as well make it a comfy shitbox.