Concepts that Should Have Hit Market

What's her name, b/o/ys?

Other urls found in this thread:

mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-benz/classic/history/c-111/
youtu.be/ONVZ8QFTnb4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

'Ole Mammy

because Buick is for niggers.

Dodge Copperhead and almost every other Chrysler concept car from the 90s.

Holy fuck that's gorgeous

Was supposed to ride on the alpha platform and come with a TTV6.

I see more niggers in Cadillacs, honestly. It's usually old white people or Asians in Buicks.

the 04 bronco concept, and most of Ford's mid 00's concepts, like the Ford 427, which couldve replaced the panther platform

I unironically like the Mustang Rambo concept from the 4th gen design study

what is this exactly?

it looks like it came out of a videogame

EVERY FUCKING PEUGEOT CONCEPT.

>is
>That
>A
>Buick

Cadillac cien
GT90
the ev porsche panamera thingy

fog lights stolen off a grand am

file name 03 RSC
says toyota on the front

Nice Opel

>2-stroke V4 two seater roadster with stainless steel visual accents
Sign me up.

>mid-rear engined two seater Mustang
Also sign me up.

this one is fairly obvious. mercedes had the orders for the cars. they only didnt make them for some reason

Cocaine is a hell of a drug

Besides the legitimacy of that one for the thread, aren't you confusing the story of a scrap despite actual orders with this car?

not at all
>Mercedes-Benz engineers pushed the Wankel engine to the very limits of its design, the result did not meet the high standards of Mercedes-Benz in terms of reliability and durability. The more stringent emissions legislation in the United States was to prove an added complication.

mercedes-benz.com/en/mercedes-benz/classic/history/c-111/

source mercedes themself

Yeah, I know it's Wankel and all, but I don't think it was the one they took orders for. I think that was the C112.

>get out of car
>bump head on 3ft thick door
>die

thanks mercedes

Nissan are dead to me now because of this not being made..

Since it's Buick ttv6 is acceptable. Personal luxury cars need to come back.

It's because it's not a fwd,

100% no shit I would buy one.

Buick Camaro

>your econobox will never look like this

I'm still not sure why it WASN'T made.
I guess it eventually was, but the Gallardo was quite a departure from the CalĂ .

Is that different from a GT?
Because we have the 6 series, the S-class coupe, and various Jaaaaags and other such cars.

Had to look it up. Looks like this was a 1995 concept. By then, car styling was going away from the rounded bubbly look and onto sharp edges. The Cala was too late to the game. This is why it wasn't produced.

yes by being cheaper and having a naturally aspirated v8 unless its a buick.

The Countach

From a business perspective, having to rely on that car for almost 20 years is horrible. The Countach was the wrong car for the times, it never addressed the problems the company was having in the 60s and was delayed after the 71-73 recession and 73 oil crisis. It should have been nuked. It had poisoned the next 3 ownership groups, and even though Chrysler tried to fix things by throwing money at Lambo, the Diablo still came late. Add that to the Diablo not making any good money until 7 years after it's debut.
VW group was finally able to save the company after the countach virus and its symptoms had been fully expelled.

The Miura was a fluke and for some reason convinced them that they should waste all their time and resources on flagship "marketing exercise" supercars instead of making cars to actually sell to people. Hey, maybe they were just 40 years ahead of the times, selling a "lifestyle" and "hype" when customer base didn't exist for that, unlike today.

Lincoln MKR
TwinForce 3.5L
415hp/400tq

Too Hummer

>implying there's anything wrong with that

>this kills the company
Fuck it, they deserve it at this point.

Looks ugly as fuck. Glad it didn't catch on

Her name is Cunty McCuntface

>Concepts that Should Have Hit Market
OP not being a faggot

>Looks ugly as fuck. Glad it didn't catch on
Shut your whore mouth.

Holy God no

these look like dogshit

I swear I'm about to go buy a hacksaw, a welding kit, and an Audi A3 three door out of rage that Audi never delivered on this.

You leave the idx outta this

Is there still hope?

no.

>I swear I'm about to go buy a hacksaw, a welding kit, and an Audi A3 three door out of rage that Audi never delivered on this.
Audi never delivers.

cars were a side business for Lamborghini
and very few company's survived the mini economic collapse of the 1990s

the chassis on witch it is based is a bit more pointy
Chrysler axed a bunch of stuff when they took over and softened the diablo a bit more that what it was planed to be

the founder wanted to make comfy and reliable Ferraris
and his subordinants cludged togeather some cars that were 2sporty4u
Chrysler managed to finish some of them and have a little respect
while audi ran off with some tech and engines

A8 coupe would've been the greatest thing to roam this Earth. We are worse off without it

I never understood why Audi never made an A8 coupe when Mercedes has the S-Class coupe and BMW has the 6 Series.

that louvre is is as fuck

Holden Efijy

this!

sick as fuck*

I remember some of these 90s-early 2000s one from when I was a kid and thinking they looked futuristic as fuck. Looking at them now they looked dated as fuck

>sex, the cars
>the retarded brother

seems the future always disappoints

Products of their time

Only way forward is backward.

youtu.be/ONVZ8QFTnb4

>I will never have a Subaru R1 Kei car with a bodykit designed by the guy that designed the McLaren F1 and has a Subaru WRC engine and drivetrain

Why even bother with this thing called living?

Never thought that a supercar with a peugot shitbox front fascia would look good but DAMN

>I'm glad you didn't get what you want because I didn't like it

Veeky Forums in a nutshell.

lmao wtf am i looking at

Looks like an Audi A4 breh

The BMW 6 is a 5 Series coupe though, not a 7 Series.

the first gen Dodge Viper phase 1 looks exactly like the late pre prototype drawings after Chrysler showed interest in the 1980s Cobra 2 project or whatever it was called
besides, the copperhead is fucking ugly
the project data later went into the veyron project along with Nardo data
because Audi group most likely doesnt want to compete with their own Bentley continental, which beats the pants off the CL and S-class coupe in pure sales terms
>not the Bruno Sacco

Looks like an old Porsche race car knockoff with popup headlights. Unoriginal.

pfft post what porsche youre talking about

That's basically a Tesla Model S coupe

My nigger.

Even the trucks were amazing. The sidewinder ram concept and the 6x6 for example.

This exists though. Holden Maloo.
A rebadge that didn't happen does not equal a "concept that should have hit market".
Just import the Holden and be done with it.

youre a moron, it looks nothing like that

>fall on slip-n-slide door sills
>sever your spinal cord
>door senses occupant has exited vehicle
>hydraulically closes doors on your head and crushes you to death
>thanks mercedes