/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!

Alliance:
ask in thread

Horde:
discord.gg/qJHXHvz

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/
>warriors
>not top DPS

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdn2ecYLl-gZoETLyLPbB381z74H0lOFzmZ0aqV8_7IdGxceg/viewform
webmshare.com/om1ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=NOaSh1-d9gc
youtube.com/watch?v=UqyT8IEBkvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IMPORTANT FRESH HORDE GUILD INFORMATION

Final poll will be run through discord

>Informal roster signup:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdn2ecYLl-gZoETLyLPbB381z74H0lOFzmZ0aqV8_7IdGxceg/viewform
This is just to gauge interest, its worthless trying to put together a roster before you see who actually hits 60

Raid Times/Loot System to be determined later, but im not running a LC for a 40 man vg raid.

discord later today until then use info in op for shitposting,

What about for raiding? Are warlocks all 3 specs good, or same as bc, demonology is trash?

Alliance guild on fresh: name has not been voted on as of now

add one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077

wew nerf this guy

webmshare.com/om1ZY XD

oh man i hate these guys!!

Be gone attentionwhore.

so, is this guy going to be a GM in fresh?

so I spent an hour killing low levels

I don't want to play WoW anymore

REMINDER THAT IF YOU FALL FOR THE FRESH MEME YOU WILL BE WAITING:

>4 MONTHS UNTIL DIRE MAUL, HOPE YOU DON'T WANT YOUR CLASS MOUNTS WARLOCKS LOL!
>6 MONTHS UNTIL AV AND MC LOOT BUFFS, HAVE FUN THERE CASTERS LOL!
>8 MONTHS UNTIL BWL
>10 MONTHS UNTIL ZG AND 16 DEBUFF SLOTS, IF YOU WANT TO RAID AS A SHADOW PRIEST BEFORE THEN YOU MIGHT AS WELL QUIT NOW XD
>14 (FOURTEEN) (ONE-FOUR) MONTHS UNTIL AQ40. ASSUMING POTTU HASN'T BANNED YOU BEFORE THEN.

NO POINT EVEN MENTIONING NAXX BECAUSE THE SERVER ISN'T GOING TO LAST THAT LONG.

I only hate the ones who go out of their way to antagonize or make an arse of themselves, but i just plan to mute them or ignore them in game anyway.

I'm more concerned with Pottu and his gang enabling the chinese desu.

why does this matter? it's the exact reason people are rolling this server. to start as if it is day 1.

who cares, fresh start is the most fun thing about vanilla there is.

We'll all be rolling on Gummycraft later on anyway.

>joining /nosg/ guilds

>tfw spent 14 hours killing Horde in Stonetalon

The old server is like a chic that has been "hanging out" with her coworkers at night named Tyrone and Jamal while you babysit her son and phone bank for Bernie.

The Black Lotus Mafia camps every single herb node and all the devilsaur spawn spots.

All the Auction House niches have been filled.

The 60s have the content on farm and spend their time ganking endlessly all of the new players. You are nothing but content and trash mobs to them.

Meanwhile on the fresh server all the good names will be available.
You will be able to build an amazing community by leveling with people on the server together and building alliances and enemies at the same time instead of having to deal with some player named Xiang or Zao among the horde of locusts stealing every node.
The fresh server will be amazing.

The old server is like trying to roll a hotdog down a bowling alley because Jamal and Xingpao got there first.

if potty legitimately bans you for getting hacked, why do you contiue playing in this server?
or is this not happening and just Veeky Forums autists being paranoid?

I can't wait man. This will be my 10th time level to 60. Even though the Black Lotus Mafia will eventually come to our server because of the fucking 20k population on a single server, which will also fill all the Auction House niches, I'll get to have fun for a whole month if the server actually holds up (it wont). Truly sublime.

it's happening but most people write the people getting hacked as retards using simple passwords.

It matters 3 months in when you're raidlogging after your 1.5 hour per week MC/Ony clear and realise there's nothing else to do for another 5 (FIVE) months.

If you just want to fight chinks over mobs and herb/ore spawns for a month and then quit then sure, go ahead. Don't expect it to be as fun as you think it'll be though.

If you're stupid enough to "get hacked" you deserve a permanent ban.

>The Black Lotus Mafia
No such thing, you can go out into the world and farm Black Loti yourself right now, I got 2 just doing some regular zone circling yesterday. Other guildmates also pick them up from just regular high level zone herbing.
>all the devilsaur spawn spots
Devilsaur Leather is at an all time low in price, I don't think the mafia/cartel are active and bother to camp the spots anymore so you could farm it yourself.
>All the Auction House niches have been filled.
What does this even mean? On the fresh server you won't make any profit with everyone being dirt poor, it's very easy to play the auction house on old and you can get enough money for your mount way before 40.
>The 60s have the content on farm and spend their time ganking endlessly all of the new players.
There's only a handful of 60's that do this in the populated zones with the rest just afking in Org/IF, doing raids or farming the level 48+ zones for easy honor.

You need to realize that the fresh server won't be some white man's utopia, the chinks will rush there to sell gold on a starved economy.

More like you're going to have to deal with more chinks than ever as they clamor to farm and level harder than you with multiboxing, so they can have gold ready for faggots who want to buy gold for their mount.

The new server is going to be like watching a crime scene unfold. You won't have an alley to throw anything down because Feng and Zhang and every single member of their extended family stomped your chick into red paste getting to the next mob spawn.

Arms Warrior or 2h Enh Shaman for pvp?

>This is what delusional freshcucks actually believe

Xiang, Chang and Zao will be stealing every node on fresh too. Your alliances will be chinks and discord shitposters, your enemies will be chinks. Your economy will be raped faster than you can imagine and before you know it the only difference between fresh and old is that old is progressing through AQ40 while you're disenchanting vendorstrike in your weekly MC clear.

>These are exactly the same things k1 players said to k2 players.
this doesn't even make me think senpai it makes me cry.

Theres a pretty big possibility their own database got leaked, thats not the fault of the players

Also theres hundreds of accounts getting taken by the chinks theres something bigger happening than just le retards using bad password, this shit never happened on old nost

What's the point of the progressive content release when we're still playing the 1.12 patch?

The chinks will be multiboxing and account sharing, and as a result will be hitting 60 way before you ever can hope to, no matter how many pissbottles you fill in your sad NEET existence.

The chinks will then spread out and swarm every herb and ore node. Every devilsaur spawn. Every prime farming spot. And take advantage of the fresh untapped economy to parasitically soak up every single copper they can to ensure they have a hefty gold supply to sell under Pottu's watch.

Once you finally emerge from the hellish, overcrowded blood orgy that is 1-60 you'll find that there's only a few bloody, tattered scraps left for you to fight over if you want to get your epic mount sometime this year. Leaving nothing else left for you to do except clearing MC in your greens and raidlogging until actual interesting content comes out in 2018.

not even a server hopper but i'm gonna reroll on crestfall desu l0l

there isnt any

Kronos didnt have a chink infestation unlike this shithole

>le epic "it's just like when k2 came out xDD" meme

K1 was a dead funserver that was a holding pen for Nost refugees when K2 came out. It only works as an example if it had the old Nost character db.

>not playing with puddi

It's pretty obvious that only people that fell for the PlayBBC scam got "hacked" as they just used the same account info from Nostalrius and then also on Elysium. If the Elysium database got leaked you would see a much larger portion of the playerbase being compromised.

I will an hero live if you can 100% prove this girl plays nost

lol go play on Kronos then... Oh wait theres only 230 people on

It's puddi

Pathetic oldcuck here. PLEASE bully me freshbulls! Treat me like a weak slut I am!

hi suzerain

that means nothing to me mate

Also it's a "girl"

Orc or UD warlock?

Good counterpoint, I was Elysium staff along.
Don't forget to register for Project60 and let their warden sniff out your account name from the WTF folder.

>I want to play with puddi's puddi.
Why do people say stuff like this?
what does puddi even mean?

>230 people

isnt that the english speaking population of "nost"?

The Sunwell is a fount of mystical power located in Quel'Thalas. It was created from a vial of water from the Well of Eternity. It empowered the high elves for approximately nine thousand years, until Arthas used it to resurrect Kel'Thuzad as a lich. His resurrection tainted the Sunwell in the process, severing the high elves from their source of power.

The Sunwell's remaining energies then manifested themselves as Anveena Teague. Kael'thas attempted to summon Kil'jaeden into Azeroth through the Sunwell using Anveena's powers. After his plans were thwarted, Prophet Velen used the remaining spark of M'uru to reignite the well, thus restoring the elves' powers.

>kill leading char
>the whole multi box plan fails miserably

You aren't a pve cuck are you?

Show me her feminine penis.

puddi >pussy

There's no Alliance Warlocks so I don't see why you would pass up 25% stun resist.

>Puddi still spams this picture of "him"

guess why nobody likes you, dude

>Nost didn't give Elysium the core
>Elysium response to no tokens is "not our problem ask Nost"
Why do Nost and Elysium hate eachother?

wow if only i knew how to reverse image search then i wouldnt fall for this tranny retard pretending to be anything else than a hideous monster

Leave puddi alone, I'm the one who posted it.

>filename

okay Puddi

pathetic sack of shit

>Nost didn't give Elysium the core

Maybe they did but they didn't want it because it's literally Stock Mangos?

The naaru are a dimension-traveling race of sentient energy beings, with a deep affinity for the Holy Light of Creation that empowers the priests and paladins of Azeroth. The naaru blessed the draenei with this power in an effort to help them in their struggle. They are bent on stopping the Burning Legion.

During the draenei's journey, the enigmatic naaru race blessed them with Light-given knowledge and power. The naaru explained that there were other forces in the cosmos that would stand against the Burning Legion. One day the naaru would forge them into a single unstoppable army of the Light. Deeply affected by the naaru's words, the draenei vowed to honor the Light and uphold the naaru's altruistic ideals.

youtube.com/watch?v=NOaSh1-d9gc

That's one cute high-res pic!

But why are you posting my Yui here??? thats my job

>tfw Metal Gear is dead

UD rouge or Orc/Troll/Tauren Hunter?

or troll rouge perhaps?

Death Stranding has to be good or Koji will probably retire.

Orc Hunter or Orc Rogue.

>"Whew, Christmas break is over. All the old people have stopped watching B movies on Netflix and kids have stopped watching Let's Plays. Can't wait for a good connection!"
>8:30 am
>700 ping

ITS NOT FAIR

Really makes you think how there are over 11k people online during chink power hour with no log in queue but right now during EU prime there's a huge queue with less people online.

how should i play druid in my first Deadmines run? no bully please

Alexstrasza the Life-Binder, Aspect of the red dragonflight, is the guardian of all life in the world of Azeroth. She was one of five great dragons chosen by the titans to be empowered with a portion of the Pantheon's power and rule over her flight while they watched over Azeroth and its inhabitants. The titans also appointed her queen of all dragons.

Eonar, the titan patron of all life, gave a portion of her power to the red leviathan Alexstrasza. Ever after, Alexstrasza would be known as the Life-Binder, working to safeguard all living creatures of Azeroth. Due to her supreme wisdom and limitless compassion for all living things, Alexstrasza was crowned the Dragonqueen and given dominion over her kind.

Is Elwynn Forest the worst starting zone? Just gaggles of murlocs and kobolds everywhere. Pulling more than one mob means I'm dead, and even if I live, I better hope I have level appropriate food and water. I think I've died 20+ times and I'm only level 9 (Warlock).

Hi!

Reminder to report all pathetic aka alliance guild on fresh posts

>Tfw babymetals female avatar will be single on the fresh server

youtube.com/watch?v=UqyT8IEBkvY

Betamales back the fuck off now, claiming her for my nigger grude.

I'm actually just a false flagger who enjoys framing them while upsetting you.
I also love world of Warcraft and will be playing on the fresh server.

Why does this trigger /nosg/??

Why is AV active on PVE but gear still doesn't have AV patch upgrades? Wasn't it on Nost before shutdown?

so fucking sick of this circlejerk
but I want to play with Veeky Forums and also Alliance

it's just 3 people causing this, can't we have an anonymous vote to kick them?

are most people in horde and alliance discord americans or europeans? cuz how will the raiding work if an ocean is between us.

t. yuropoor

whos triggering you

>killing wendigos in a cave
>see a hunter fighting 2 wendigos, barely inching out alive
>he's standing over a chest while killing them
>run up and loot it
>he gets furious and tries to report me for "stealing" his chest
it was a gun too

the 2 trannies and their orbiters

Alliance will be raiding european times, probably saturday/sunday so americans can show up aswell.
But yeah, the core is european.

Horde's core looks like american, though.

in the past most of these guilds have raided on the weekend as that works decently for both

honestly if we were to purge the discord,
samefu is gone
issac is gone
mfwpizza is double banned
staysafe is made clique
and that's only the beginning.
but if you kick if the shitposters where will we get our memes from. all these people post on Veeky Forums otherwise they'd never bother joining a Veeky Forums guild.
do you hate them?
or do you just hate the fact they remind you of all the parts of yourself you deny?

DESU the monday after new years is a holiday since it fell on a weekend.

>ywn have a puddi gf

She's gorgeous! Is that really her?

>only thing Puddi did in Nihilum was posting a pic of his character every few days
>pics were often about gameplay
>actually liked him because he was just some random friendly guy

>/nosg/ starts up again
>goes full retard "HEY BTW I'M A TRANNY HERE HAVE SOME PICS OF ME IN MY UNDERWEAR XD"
>"OMG EVERYONE IS OUT TO GET ME ;_; !!!!!! I WANT MORE ATTENTION"

why the fuck did this have to happen
why is this retarded board /pol/ right again about them being mentally ill

>playing with people who do nothing but memespeak and have high beta male voices

That's why alex is our boy he doesn't put up with that faggotry

Friendly reminder that the fresh server won't work for 3 days because of way too many people trying to play.

>samefu is gone
>issac is gone
>mfwpizza is double banned

it would be fucking heaven

While leveling rogue, should I just go 2x instant poison? Or is deadly/wound worth it at some point

2x crippling for 99% slow

>Position in queue: 1559

>got normie friends hyped for fresh server
>fresh server is going to be garbage, Valkyrie is incompetent as fuck
>they will give up like I expected them to after a few days but now they will never try a new private server again because it will be so fucked
thanks slav vodka niggers

What happened to salty dogs?

fuck these acronyms, what was blizzard thinking?
>RFC
>SFK
>BFD
>RFK
>RFD
>BRD

bump

Hey /nosg/ I was wondering which mods are highly recommended to have? I downloaded the addon pack in the OP - but I'm kind of lost as to which ones are the best.