Itt cars that bluepilled normies think are cool but in reality are steaming autotragic dogshit

rev up those fca pics

Other urls found in this thread:

consumeraffairs.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

damn seems like someone got smoked in his shitstang

>Hellcats
>not awesome
Pick one

yeah those cars are nothing more than normie fap bait

>m-muh 707 hp

No, normie cars are the 6 cylinder model that they think is just as good. Hellcats are top notch bang for buck

the a3 is a status symbol in my europoor country, even when 90% are on a lease

poland detected

nope holland

Even worse, idiots in their A1, flauting their Audi keys. IT'S JUST A REBADGED POLO YOU WANKER.

Are you butthurt because you got beaten off the line by one? Sounds like you are.

>Autotragic
Confirmed for never having driven anything with an 8HP.

are you a cuck user?
because you sound like a cuck.

even here in Germany people laugh at them

where did it all go so wrong?

>Google hellcat problems.

>Warped hoods
>Failing paint
>People on their literal 4th pully bearing replacement
>full rail recall

It could have been better.

>google X problems
>find all problems with X
wow who would have thought!

They seem common.

Kinda makes you think.

Colossol battles with millions of dead also seem pretty common if you google ''1916 ww1 deadliest battles''.

No we don't. They are like a few grand more for superior audi interiors and higher resale value

Itt people defending FCA

If you're going to shitpost, at least keep it current.

Explain to me how its a shot post if nothing has changed?

GTR > Z06

Even better the car manufacturer directly in question is listed at the very bottom

Wew lad

Fiat has clearly improved, and Dodge has clearly worsened - relevant to the current discussion, because it'll apply more heavily to the Hellcat, which is being discussed here.

On another note, how can Dodge do so badly, while Ram is above average? How come Ford went down the drain this much, with Lincoln not showing the same trend? How come Mercedes is doing pretty good, but smart is bottom feeding?

>GTR > Z06
Go for it Alphonse, I've got the bingo chart. Your last record is 2:09.

>below industry average

Nothing else matters.

Nothing makes me angrier than people thinking they're driving a "luxury car" when its just a rebadged golf with all the features stripped out and sold separately.

you know you have a shit car when if you get the less powerful version people tell you its pointless.

>squeaking boot is the same level as complete motor blow up

JD power everyone.

This is why these are really stupid. All reported issues are weighted the same and like you said, a cabin rattle counts as just as much of a defect as a transmission failure.

>dat buick tho

>shit posters on Veeky Forums
>"people"

Actually being in those cars, even the more basic models, is pretty nice. They sound good, they ride nice, and they look good. For a cheap, powerful sedan it's just as legitimate as anything else in the bracket.

>shit storm of people who have never driven one incoming

I wouldn't really care if they just drove the thing as a dd (what a lease car is supposed to be), but people are actually sharing the monthly payments with a group of 4/5 people just so they can drive around in a 2016+ a3 or cla, its really really sad

>Volvo now above industry standard

feelsgoodman

Me and my friends jokingly have proposed that idea with the idea of sharing the car on certain days or reserving it lmao that's gold

>if my car manufacturer cant assure me a problem free ball joint they'll definitely make up for it with quality engine conponents.

That honestly sounds fun.

Atleast get something cool or completely insane then

>if my company can make a sturdy cup holder by making it out of carbon fiber and gold, surely their high-strung, complicated, pig iron engines will be reliable and inexpensive to maintain.

See? Terrible logic works both ways. These statistics are useless and favour cars that are routinely serviced and expertly maintained (read: luxury cars and leases).

I'm going to buy a hellcat just so I can bitch about it to you. Give me your email address and I'll document the process of it falling apart for you. Itl make us friends.

Idk why you guys bag on them so much. The challenger/charger are pretty good cars.

What brings down Dodge's reliability rating is the avenger and dart which were the most purchased Dodge vehicles. Those pieces of shit are unreliable trash.

The charger/challenger are pretty bulletproof across the board

how much does fiat pay you, mjet?

Killing off the old XC90/XC60 fixed a lot of that
even if the new XC90 has a bunch of electrical problems, it has less than the old one.

I'm going to buy an M4 just so I can batch about it to you while it's in the shop for it's weekly scheduled maintenance. It would make us friends, but unfortunately all my time will be spent on the street corner trying to sell my body for "wear item" replacements such as most of the engine. Luckily I now drive a BMW so the dick sucking skills will surely develop on their own.

Boy I wish I'd have had 700hp instead.

>normies
>liking the Fiesta ST

what m8. They love the FoST since it's vapecore. And even more so the RS because muh ken block

>thinking I'm mjet
>drive a car that can't purchased in Europe

Nice try m8

Nice try m8

>implying Europe has some kind of import laws
well truly showed you're American here with your fat lack of knowledge.

there's no point to have an average

god, new challengers are fugly

dix ot dgain gony, esse

Probably the king of all hailed shitboxes. Never met a normie who didn't think Jeeps were the toughest thing on the road.

Fucking horrid little shitboxes, the build quality is atrocious and the reliability is beyond unacceptable. There is a single factor pushing the sale of these things, and it's marketing hype. I guess that speaks to the genius of FCA's marketing department, but when you're selling dirt to retards it also doesn't take that much.

Kinda disgusts me too, when I see stuff like Prados and FJ Cruisers fail so horribly in North America, yet flourish in the rest of the world. Americans are fucking retards.

>Buick in top 3
???
What are they doing right?

gm

most people abuse their jeeps, just sayin

Yes, because most Jeep owners are women or stupid blue collar trash who don't perform basic maintenance.

How does that change the fact that their build quality, from the factory, is extremely poor?

always tailgaiting you yet also always holding up the left lane, jeep drivers are such retards

there is a stunning amount of pictures on the internet of fucked up welds from the factory, broken mounting points etc. shit build quality and chromed plastic to appeal to the low iqs who couldn't afford a range rover

This. Speaks to my point about quality vehicles - despite their posh appearance, the older Land Rovers were solid vehicles.

And stuff like the FJ Cruiser, Prado, and Hilux just can't make it in the American market, because normies are slaves to marketing. All are superior in build quality and ability, yet none have a chance of success with such a braindead clientele.

Wake me up, man.

>How does that change the fact that their build quality, from the factory, is extremely poor?
It's not, people just trash them because they think they're more than a grocery getter.

Before you start memeing, i've worked in a Chrysler plant.

>FJ Cruiser, Prado, and Hilux
You realize these are all sold in America, some under different names?

It is poor, it's exceptionally poor. It's nothing to do with you as a pleb on the line, it's everything to do with jewish beancounters telling engineers to sub out to cheap chinese companies for shit parts.

FCA is objectively one of the worst automakers in the world at this point. Again, don't get all uppity and go Jimmy Hoffa on me you fuckin line worker, you're just the dumb-dumb who sticks it all together. Robots would do the same and the quality would be the same; it's the engineering and parts quality that matters.

Though some of you are truly stupid and the quality control isn't that great.

None of them are sold in America anymore. You'd be lucky to find 10 diesel Hiluxs in America. They stopped selling the FJ in 2015 due to poor sales figures in America. The Prado is not the same as the 4Runner.

redpill me on FCA

>bluepilled
>normies

This shit is starting to get really fucking stale.

DELETRT THAT NWAOWOW!!!!!!

NOW!

But yeah that color is total shit unless it's in perfect lighting

Pic is my car which is better than your piece of trash car.

>As of 2014, the Toyota Hilux is available worldwide, except Japan, United States, Canada, North Korea, South Korea, and India. By 2015, 16 million had been sold worldwide and almost a quarter of all European pickup sales were Hilux

What's Veeky Forums's deal with hating the Challenger?

Poor quality vehicles that rely on the dumbest of the dumb in society. Small-dicked bros love Dodge Challengers, Chargers, and RAMS. You will never met a decent human being driving any of these cars.

Chrysler makes "fancy" cars for poor people - find me a single 200 or 300 that isn't driven by some waddling, muffin-top baby-momma or scuzzy white trash in an undershirt. Or a nigger.

Their SUVs are the epitome of garbage - Dodge branded stuff is the worst in terms of design and reliability, but Jeep follows right behind. The Compass, Patriot, Commander, and Wrangler are all horrendous messes with reliability far below average. The Cherokees hold their numbers due to middle class ignoramuses with enough overtime pay to finance a $40K vehicle. But that doesn't stop the 9 speed transmissions from trying to murder them.

There's a reason police forces quickly abandoned the Charger as a cop car - maintenance and reliability issues out the ass. Not that Ford and GM are amazing, but they can still build a better vehicle than FCA.

You have the worst automaker in North America being purchased by one of the WORST automakers in the WORLD - what else did you expect? Fiat once sold vehicles in North America, and they were forced out of the market. Why? Their vehicles were so atrociously poor, even decades ago, that Americans wouldn't tolerate their shit products.

If you ever consider purchasing a FCA product you deserve to die in a concentration camp.

>It is poor, it's exceptionally poor.
nah
>it's everything to do with jewish beancounters telling engineers to sub out to cheap chinese companies for shit parts.

Actually our parts came from Mexico.

>FCA is objectively one of the worst automakers in the world at this point
That's not how you spell VAG.

>Again, don't get all uppity and go Jimmy Hoffa on me you fuckin line worker, you're just the dumb-dumb who sticks it all together.
I made more in one day than you do in two weeks lmao.

> Robots would do the same and the quality would be the same
Robots did most of the welding anyway.

>You'd be lucky to find 10 diesel Hiluxs in America.
Toyo is going to start offering diesel engines in Tundras.

>They stopped selling the FJ in 2015
Because they're fucking hideous.

>Pic is my car which is better than your piece of trash car.
My junkyard condition Duster is more mopar than your brick wall.

It's called a Tacoma in America

>b..but it's not the same!
lol

it's fucking ugly as sin.

>jewish beancounters telling engineers

you mean engineers telling other engineers.

FIX
IT
AGAIN
TYRONE

>its ugly

delet

>SHILLING THIS HARD

So you were objectively wrong about the Hilux, FJ, and Prado. Thanks for your shitpost.

look at how disgustingly high that beltline is.
Trump's going to use wrecked challengers to build his all 2bh.

Have fun driving niggerbait.

He's got a point. I remember somebody linking me to a website that "proved" Hyundai was a terrible brand because of bad reviews, but after digging around the website I found every automaker got bad rankings because it's basically a website people go to to make complaints.

I think this was it, look up any auto manufacturer and see for yourself. Average for all of them is like 2.5 stars

consumeraffairs.com/

>implying
I don't give a shit what you spend your money on.
lmao i drove a fucking Chevy to work at Chrysler.
btw i was right about all those shitboxes.

lmao

It's not ugly, they're actually pretty attractive vehicles. But the build quality is pretty poor. Chrysler just refuses to make reliable vehicles. I don't know if it's about the parts, the manufacturing, or the quality control, but their cars just aren't that great for longevity.

If you enjoy it and don't mind spending some extra money keeping it going, that's all that matters. But to say that FCA makes a decent quality vehicle is an outright lie. Even their trucks are shitty.

If you say so.

I appreciate the older Challengers, but I like being alive and having more than 3mpg.

of course you drove a chev, you're poor white trash working at an autoplant

Haven't had any problems with mine so far and if I do it's still under warranty.

So are Chrysler's bad cars or are you just mad that they're driven by certain people? Because a car being driven by a certain demographic does not make it inherently bad.

>but their cars just aren't that great for longevity.
1993 Dodge Spirit, still runs, no CEL.
Keep trying.

>having more than 3mpg.
Big blocks could get 17 mpg with a light foot you know.

Talk shit but that little shitheap kept running.

>works at Chrysler
>drives a Chevrolet
>calls the most reliable cars on the planet "shitboxes"

wew lad, the bitter jelly poorfags sure come out on Friday night

>

ITT: FCA deploys more shills

>light foot
>challenger

I'm not going to hypermile a classic so I can DD it.

does your dad know you pretend to own his car?

>FCA shit

>my FCA isn't shit, why are you saying that?

>LOL SHILL

How would I even go around to proving I own the car?

What do you drive?

You should read up on Thermoquads.
They had tiny primary circuits and huge secondary circuits allowing you to get really good mileage for a 7 liter engine until you put your foot down, where you got all the power that could be coaxed out of the engine, but if you're concerned with mpg maybe a prius is more suitable for you.

I drive 100 different cars including a Ferrari and a Lamborghini and a Bentley. I can post pics to prove I own them, but nothing identifying.

But I do own them. All of them. If you doubt me you're jealous and poor.

Yes, but it's still not a modern car, with modern amenities or safety features.

>being this mad that my God Tier Challeneger is better than your piece of garbage

Lmao

>safety features.

yeah well that's why it weighs 3000 pounds and is almost beaten by a sub 200hp civic around the track.

Shame, it could have been a good car.

>lime green
>god tier
pick one
At least my garbage is genuine Detroit.

But thermoquads are so bad

No they aren't.

A jeep backed into my sister's corolla the other week. It was a brand new 2017 model and the guy said he trusted his rear sensor then proceeded to run his towbar into the the poor corolla. Jeep drivers are just fucking retarded

I hope your sister's insurance subs against him and fucks his premiums right up. Fucking Jeep cucks.

Jeep drivers are women.

iirc he had a bit of panel damage too on his rear bumper

>sensors
>not having a camera

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Drove my bro's jeep the other day, it had a camera.

All cars are required to have backup cameras soon.

Fucking cancer.

Buick was the first company of G.M., because of this they get a couple extra steps of quality control in being made.

In the 'Car for every wallet' days they were just below Cadillac IIRC.