WHY IS THERE NO /rel/ BOARD I'M SICK TO FUCKING DEATH OF SEEING Veeky Forums'S SCANT INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL BEING WASTED...

WHY IS THERE NO /rel/ BOARD I'M SICK TO FUCKING DEATH OF SEEING Veeky Forums'S SCANT INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL BEING WASTED ON RELIGIOUS BAIT THREADS

there's far too many boards already
religious topics work well here
delete this thread

So Veeky Forums lose 99% of it's inhabitants?!

>his splits into rel
>rel splits into /px/ and /heath/
>/px/ splits into a billion christian denominations
>/heath/ shrivels up for lack of traffic
>dude just create a board for every topic lmao

This is why (sq4)*2 chan exists you simpleton, get with the program

there's ton of good discussion to be had on religion. the real issue is people responding to fundie bait, which ends up drowning out all other conversation

>& Humanities

I blame chinese moot for this

>Soviets intervene
That seems almost certain at some point, without MAD. And what a shitty war it would be.

Yea, how can religion even be debated when the primary function of religion is to be "the truth".

so just because a religion is going to have worshippers try to irrationally defend it means we should give them their own safe space?

No it means dogmatic topics are not worth discussing.

I just want less catholic shitposting desu

you're part of the problem

Veeky Forums was doomed from the start

I agree, "& Humanities" was meant to fail from the start and I solely blame the gook in charge for it.

>catholics see bait thread
>can't help but respond
fuckers need to learn that the trinity is bullshit logic anyway

What in the world did you expect from Veeky Forums? Just shut up and move to rAskHistorians if you want to discuss history, & Humanites posters just shit up this board even more.

Right but it's definitely implied in scripture.
I think a trinitarian reading is the most accurate

/res/, while something I would like, would get shit up so much it wouldn't even be funny. They would need many mods just to filter through all of the crap. If it survived a month it might be alright, but the initial onslaught would be horrendous.

The saddest part about this is that this thread itself will become a religious shitposting thread.

fail

>billion christian denominations
billion proddy* denominations