/lidg/ Let It Die general

>How Do I Unlock _____?
Climb the fucking tower, Senpai.

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed) (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cali-Slut
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for change the fucking TDM teams

sassoriiiii~~~

xth for Jin Die, in that she is a cunt.

California Caliphate? When I won my first team TDM and saw those rewards I swapped to Cali instantly.

No, I'm staying where I am. Can't wait for you califags to get btfo and go into full 'nice meltdown' mode when your precious dev raids fuck off.

>die 3 times to screamers on the way to Jin-Die when you have the perfect mushroom setup.

>Cali is costantly growing
>That means we will still have more chances of finding dev raids
Stay mad hater

F38 Jin-Die that is.

That's a gamble on the defender's part though.

I know what you're talking about, developing T5 shit, then reducing the tier of your fighters to, for example, T3, that way you can be raided by R3 people while all your T3 fighters are super OP due to their gear.

But first of all, that would mean you'd have to waste all your T3 fighter's decal slots on discount stickers. And secondly, reducing your tier doesn't lock you out of being raided by the tier you came from, so you'd just get assraped by T5 fighters attacking you.

Your hypothetical scenario is retarded and you're a fucking idiot.

>Constantly growing
Nice hot opinion there.

post qts

>devs eventually add raiding by country options
>/lidg/ deathmatches begin

It's perfectly fine if reducing your tier doesn't lock you out out of T5 raiders. But why even bother with that if it doesn't? To grind the defense achievement?

>>devs eventually add raiding by country options
What?
You do know you can favorite a team now so you can have that team as an extra raid list so you can raid them specifically... right?

That, KAMAS and/or sniper. Probably 2-3 KAMAS and welder each and a sniper maybe for superalloy shit.

And really just one slow? I was planning on a few more just in case. And whatever's left being filled with sting and guardshrooms.

Also here is your sexy woman she is beautiful.

>Favoriting a country is basically this except you have to go back and constantly favorite a country if you're going for multiples.

oh well shit
/lidg/ deathmatch fucking when?

>if it doesn't
It doesn't.

>But why even bother with that
Most people don't.

Most people don't bother with TDM at all.

your first one should drop u10 to critical hp or kill her outright if you pop it at the right time, and then shes starts moving around slowly so you can welding gun her anyway.

make sure to fast recover when hit or else you WILL have problems with both bosses

There really should be a level limit to floor for hunter invasions. Except for special floors like okusa of course. I cant unlock the damn floor because of these stupid high level haters making me turn back. (Not maxed).

Yes I'm farming them from expeds but I wanted to speed it up.

Also, you have to go to okusa from above, right? Kaga-UGE-whatever this blank floor is-Okusa, right?

Not that user but what about metal farming in a floor range before unlocking your first rank fighter for that floor? (Like farming red metal before buying a t5 fighter)? I would think most people rush to get a new-rank fighter before maxing out their gear in the floor set.

Or you can use mushrooms.

>(Like farming red metal before buying a t5 fighter)?
Good luck.

The mushrooms i'm trying to save for the final boss fight that I'm leveling up to fight in the first place. Kinda defeats the point.

use a fucking CC mushroom

if you don't have any go into ikegara 1f for free and kill the 5 frogs. there's your hater problem dealt with

Why would you save frongus for the bossfight?

Thought you meant guardshrooms.

Even then Guardshrooms are so ridiculously common there's not reason to stockpile them. I get 9+ from expeditions to 31+.

Speaking of, this is my strat for the final boss, since I got my shit pushed in last time for not being prepared for the sumo fight

Take 11-13 guardshrooms at the door , and 11-13 stingshrooms. I need that many because all my fucking mushrooms get stolen. Then just go to town on the final boss after grabbing my gear from the ground while invincible.

Is that a good idea?

>get 5 star +4 katana from a dev hater

It's damn near 10 minutes of full invincibility and 120% damage, so I don't see why it wouldn't be a good idea.

You get that from leveling the 3* weeb katana through two cycles, right? (As in, get to +4 twice?)

Dev raids are back!
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Cali-Slut

>exploring floor 29, side floor
>kitted out got +2 motor psychos and +4 iron +s
>decent gear
>haven't cleared the floor because I died to trap rooms but so far, I know there are 3 trap rooms and a locked gate (which I assume has something to do with the trap rooms)
>died first time to a bullet tuber MK-4 as it shot me through a big tyre
>died to 3 screamers because I got set on fire
I don't care; I'm going to use the motor psycho rage next time
I've got moushrooms out the ass and I'm sick of them, I just wanted to explore the damn floor
it works out cheaper to shell out the 116600 KC to salvage than to make a new Grade 4, train them up and then buy the gear

Nice Railgun.

Is that cartoon any good?

It is, oddly compelling story about a bunch of middle school girls who have superpowers.

Do they fuck?

in my experience, only player haters can drop up to +4s. i did get a zombie chopper, shit is pretty rad above 50% dura

Read the manga instead.

No. The main girl dies horribly.

>I need that many because all my fucking mushrooms get stolen

How do I deal with MK4 Bullet Tubers? They are immune to stealth. Every time I crouch and try to sneak up behind them they turn around when I am 20 feet away from them. If I try to sprint they do that instant flame thrower attack that has 0 telegraph. If I run in circles to evade it she has insane tracking and still gets me.

Yup, before the final boss UD steals all the gear you have on, including shrooms. You later get it back because "somehow" it ended up getting stolen after he promised to look after it. The people who stole it from you fight you in a sumo arena.

Is it not possible to kill U10 and COEN before unlocking t5? Or is there just some weird thing I don't know about where their metal drops are restricted?

So where do you eat the shrooms? What door?

Where UD is waiting for you. You take them in front of him then let him take your shit- he lets you in the door.

like so

you can kill them with almost any weapon in 1 hit. as you can see, it was only a few frames from using its flamethrower. if they're not in a good spot to run around them in a wide enough arc or jump at them around a corner, DO NOT engage them. their bullets have a fixed duration and they have a short cooldown before they can do another action after every action. also, although i don't do it in the webm because of the wall, the fire sweeps from player right to left every time, so approach from the left or run behind them to the left and bait it.

I'm in the 20s and I must ask if Blunt weapons ever get relevant again. Every armor set besides DOD seems to resist them.

It is possible, in fact the only bosses left for me are Jin-Die and the Sumo dude and I don't have any T5 fighters.
U-10 is fairly easy, Coen is easy too just have to be veeeeeeery careful. Dunno about Goto, cos I shroomed through it heavily.

most enemies in 20f are wearing armor that's resistant to slash and vulnerable to blunt. are you reading the stats backwards

What about cutscenes removing the mushroom effects?

>COEN is easy

He's the hardest boss, since no cheese strats work on him except just popping invincibility. And then you have to take a lot of them because he ragdolls you all over the place.

It doesn't remove it, it just counts as time. Skip the cutscenes and you shouldn't have much of a problem.

They don't. I think the time goes -down- during them, so bring a lot if you want to watch it. I'm gonna do 11-14.

>getting hit by coen

spot the cleaver fag

So, guns then? I don't have any guns that are higher than 2*

He's probably talking about slowmungus, that effect is removed by cutscenes, presumably to prevent the cutscene being slow-mo.

Oh, I didn't know that.

Even with the cleaver if you're careful you won't get hit much.

Oh, then it's all good, I guess I should be fine.

I used the pork chopper +4 with superalloy and slash boost decal. You need to get down the timing for the chopper's special 2 hit combo.

>Decide to max upgrade of all grade 2 items before exploring the 20s
>Do this for 2 weeks
>Take a good long look at what I'm missing
>Realize I still need >50 green metals and D.O.D. and M.I.L.K. variety
>Realize how much time I wasted as grade 2 items do shit-for-dick in the 20s
>mfw I should've just climbed the fucking tower
>mfw Uncle Death was right again

everybody told you to climb the fucking tower senpai, now stop being a dumbass and do it

How do you guys stockpile so much stuff? I feel like I'm constantly burning through my shrooms.

This game angers me greatly but I cant stop playing.

Shooter or attacker for guns? i dont give a shit about HP and both have high dex

I read awhile ago that the superalloy decal is bugged, is this still the case?

>First time farming snails
>The snails are above a fire pit.
>No snailshrooms
>RIP

Yes and nothing will be fixed soon. The Devs said they are making a big update for February so every bug and glitch will stay until then.

Where can you farm lizards or turtles?

Lmao, did I fuck up sticking it on? Good thing its a premium one.

The way its broken is that its supposed to mean 'do 20% more damage when your enemy is ABOVE 70% in hp'

expeditions every hour/every time i come back home

i literally just had to stop collecting guardshrooms and yogashrooms because i had like 50 in storage. now there's a pile of shit on the ground like 100 items deep

It's bugged so that the extra damage applies to enemies with >70% instead of

How do I destroy coen on F34? I killed u-10 with my death burner and I got to him with a motor psycho, popped a sting + crush and did fucking nothing to his health bar. What do I do senpais?

RIP in piss, shitter hater.

3*+4 weapon should do it. he was the first real grind wall i encountered.

>that knockdown on the #2

You dont have to kill coen, sometimes the escalator to 35 spawns before him

>use 30 guardshrooms in the waiting room
>20 minutes of total invincibility

Blue milk is... F3 gold chest?

Thank you to the person who only sent a level 1 naked after me in Okusa. I felt bad killing him but I was at 200 hit points so I had no choice.

ye, good luck

i was gonna do it for the "kill all 4 bosses" thing so I can do Taro without losing durability for the others

I know Grasshopper Manufacture's video game references tend to lean towards the retro, but do you think Jackson was meant to be a parody of Metal Gear Solid?

>military homoeroticism taken to the logical extreme of outright military homosexuality
>Cyborg that is more grotesque and comical than tacticool
>desert "stealth" levels and eventually boss fight
>Jin-DIE and his theme sounds like something straight out of TAPPY

What if I brought like 4 death burners with me? Would that do?

No.

It's not a Metal Gear parody without a giant robot so no.

I just finished making my Death Burner Iron and also have a +2 Cleaver Saber. Think that + some stingshrooms and guardshrooms would be enough to tackle U-10? Feeling super fragile after hitting floor 31 but I'm hitting pretty hard I feel.

u10 is easy, you're probably fine already. COEN has like 2x her hp and defense.

I see. Would it be worth it to start building my Masamune up then? I got lucky and found the BP on 31F while probing the difficulty, and since my death burner seems to two-shot GOTO on 23F farming CW black shouldn't be too tough.

i did everything with the katana from u-10 onwards. it's super good.

Anyone?

I figured it was decent. Unfortunately my Kawabe farming has resulted in me getting MILK blacks instead of the CW I need and GOTO is dropping weapons or KC so this is going to be a grind, I can tell.

Truth be told I'd spend some DMs on a multi-use item that'd re-roll the spawns on a floor or respawn bosses on use. Would make farming a lot less tedious.

>Trap room on F3 stopped spawning.
>Literally need one M.I.L.K. Blue to t5 my entire armor set.

trust me that milk black is going to be handy for fashion or other upgrades