youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World of Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
December Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51767-Dec.-13-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/qxCjNgZG

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/sbsXu3X9

>Dissidia Opera Omnia
youtu.be/48WHqnFT9OQ

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Previously on /ffg/

What time is it ?! FREYA TIME

fuck off rat fag

Reported

Is Ariana our queen now?

Happy New Year user. Good to see we all made it another year

Sorry user, I'll look for some good artwork for them that isn't Google Image Search.

>Just got to the Figaro scene in WoFF

H Y P E
Y
P
E

i dont even know who she is but i want that unit just for the boob jiggle because i missed fencer
im guessing 4* base

>have Minfilia's BSB, Papa's SSB, and Alph's SSB from XIV
>have Onion BSB from banner 5
>trying to decide between spending 50 more on XIV for a desperate shot at Alph's BSB or spending it on banner 5 instead for a desperate shot at WoL's BSB

>im guessing 4* base
Probably. Gotta make it rare to milk her fans that'll get the game just for her, but can't make her so rare that she seems impossible to get or the plan might backfire and there'll just be more shitposting about rates.

webm it

What about Orlandu

Well, everyone knows the statistic: At least one person in every general on Veeky Forums kills himself on New Years.

Who was /our guy/? Who was the lucky bastard who escaped our S U F F E R I N G

I hope it's Curty.

4* base is common as fuck, only Rainbows are rare.

Also, pic related, these are the kind of faggots that this kind of normie crossover shit is bringing into Final Fantasy and gaming in general.

>At least one person in every general on Veeky Forums kills himself on New Years.

Why new years?

He's talking about FFRK, not Brave Exvius.

>i suddenly love video games

Except Orlandeau is actually an upcoming event and everyy bit worth saving for.

God this is pathetic.

As long as it helps fund FF16, I'm good with it.

Orlandu will come in a few months in RK, retarded user. That is what he's talking about.

No save for TGCid.

>I SUDDENLY LOVE VIDEO GAMES

LEAVE NORMIES TO ME

Threadly reminder that Ariana Grande did Nothing Wrong.

I've got 150 mythril set aside for that motherfucker.

I'm not mad at her, I'm mad at the retards who okayed this

False prophet. Your BSB didn't come for me in RK.

You still won't get him in only 33 draws. You are pathetic and don't deserved to be pleasured by THE THUNDER GOD. Save more, user.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did everything wrong

>4* base is common as fuck, only Rainbows are rare.
tell that to my 40'ish pulls on noctis banner and 0 cheezu
also but what the fug OMG IM SUCH A GAMUR XDD

I'm pulling for Agrias too so I don't really care. I'll get something.

>Ariana Grande is more pure than Vayne Solidor
Huh, really makes you think...

No you won't with Ovelia on the banner.

I have 2 Noctises(Noctii?) and have pulled about 8 Chizurus, all of which I fused into one, she's shit m8 and I don't understand why I see her so often in Arena (and subsequently oneshot her)

She's obviously bait for a specific set of whales they want to target. So base 5* is without a doubt.

It's common mobage practice to snoop on your biggest patrons and tailor content toward them, then restrict the rates so they spend more. Even $2000 worth of pulls from the whale(s) would be enough to cover the salary of everyone in the building for the time it took to make her.
Anything above that is just pure profit.

>fused Chizurus
Um user, did you know WHY people wanted her?

Well, guess I may as well not pull at all then.
I had a 0/99 streak before G5, user. There's nothing that I'd consider a failure after that.

>Chizuru
>Shit
Pick one

from those 40 pulls i got 0 noctis (didnt expect to get one anyway), 2 mercedes and 0 chizuru
it really hurts, user, i just wanted my samurai milf

Oh I know her TMR, but I don't farm that shit so I fuse instead. Too boring, no fun to run Earth Shrine 10 billion times even with a macro.

But she is, user. She's just a slightly better Cyan who is no longer the meta even with her 6star upgrade. There's so many better units now. She WAS good, before anything good was out. People just have nostalgiagoggles because she carried them before Lightning/Luneth/Gilga/etc showed up.

>it's an "user doesn't understand pseudo-chainmeta" episode

Hey I have a question about ff15's ending. So you have 4 parts.
Part 1 - Noctis kills Ardyn in spirit realm and you can see the gang in the spirit realm as well so we assume they all dead

Part 2 - Camp fire scene - flashback

Part 3 - Noctis and Luna by each other's side in heaven or whatever

Part 4 - You hear the audio from the beginning of the game where they pushing the car. What the fuck is this suppose to mean? Are they dead or not? Or in some kind of alternative reality/starting over again? (NG+)?

A) They're not all dead, but his friends have his back.
B) This should've actually just been put before the final fight. Would've been a better place.
C) Typical Love story stuff.
D) It's just a reminder of where you started your journey.

1. They ded nigga
2. See 1.
3. ^
4. See 3.

~*~A fantasy based on reality desu~

The entire game is Noct dreaming about his past life in the afterlife. How you go back in time with Umbra, the audio from the beginning, the new, TRUE menu title you get, how you get to replay the game again, even in new game plus, it's all just him dreaming.

Dead people can't dream, user.

You don't know that, user. Maybe you're dreaming your entire wasted life on /v/ right now from 6feet under.

Yet somehow you can wake up to find yourself dead

Tabita himself said they left the ending vague so people could interpret it how they want. Personally I feel like the scene where he's killing Ardyn in the spirit realm is more like the memory of his friends giving him more power.

There's no reason to believe the guys wouldn't survive that battle in the castle when they were able to survive the battle where Noct runs off to get to the crystal and then 10 years of darkness.

DO NOT JOKE ABOUT SUCH things.

Noctis is dead, the scene where the gang shows up is your typical "my friends are my power!" scene. Gladio, Prompto, and Iggy's fate is left ambiguous.

Campfire scene is a as you said, a flashback to before the final fight and the audio is just meant to remind you of your journey (the fact that it shows the pics you took should clue you in)

The scene with Noct and Luna is just showing them in the afterlife

Who's joking?

>FF13 had a better story conclusion than FFXV
JUST

>Junji Ito had better story conclusions than FFXV

Let's not get too crazy.

So /ffg/,

What kind of and which artist do you want to perform or create art (any medium) for the next final fantasy game?

you are mother

>you'll never summon system of a down
we get david bowie at least.

wat

>ariana grande spends an inordinate amount of money getting herself
>tells people not to play.
>gumi/square scrambles to fix rates
the savior we didn't expect

At least we get base 4* captain beefheart, user.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No user, this is wrong.

This is also ridiculously wrong.

>is no longer the meta even with her 6star upgrade
You're right. She doesn't conform to the meta. It's almost like she's the harbinger of the next beta

Then what did he do right?

What are the chances of Vayne showing up here?

>no elton john taking up half the screen at base 3*

So, what kind of banner would Ariana Grande be on?

It can't just be her alone, right?

I'm not sure if this question might be better for the emulation general, but is the only multiplayer version of final fantasy crystal chronicles the gamecube one? And if so is it possible to do multiplayer through dolphin?

Didn't that bitch recently throw a shitfit about objectification and sexism towards women?

Yet she loves to promote her BSDM leather bunny outfit toon (boob-giggle included) who is literally a mindless slave, story-wise.

Can't make that shit up.

Krispy Kreme banner

Part 4 is literally Noct's final fantasy.

Nigga how can you wake up dead
If you dead then how you even wake up?

the same way our eyes are real even though mirrors aren't

He can't wake up.

0, it's FFT event not FF12

She's advocating that women that dress as they please. If she wear something and you think its sexy, you are objectifying her, making it your fault.

Nice meme. We have no info about what's included in the event yet, outside of Yasumi Matsuno writing the story for it and Keita Amemiya doing boss designs.

Everything user, we've been through this before.
What do you think that he didn't do right?

So if I dress up like Kuja and swing my hips around so everyone can get a good look at my bulge straining against my leather pouch and a woman says it's sexual/fetish gear/whatever, they're objectifying me?

FFXIV stormblood is coming on the 20th June.

20 june 1997, that's the exact date of the 20th anniversary of Ivalice and FFT release date.

No, it's only objectifying if they find you attractive but you do not find them attractive.

>20 june 1997
2017. (FFT came out on the 20th june 1997)

>FFT came out 20 years ago

That doesn't add up, I remember playing that when I was 14 and that wasn't that long ago... it can't have been...

Where did the time go?

Probably a performer banner. Going to have Ramza, Gilbert, and Penelo as the summons because they are the main 'singers' that can use musical instruments in the game.

Ariana Grande will probably be a caster/buffer version of Noctis except with magical damage instead of physical as her focus. Probably have some kind of perform skill where one of her songs starts playing and as long as she keeps it going she is invulnerable and buffs the allies while debuffing enemies. They HAVE to make her OP as fuck because of all the publicity and they want her to be happy with her character and have people saying how awesome it is to pull her.

How many grammy nominations does vayne have again? I forgot.
I'd also like to see some kind of official document to prove he has a four-octave vocal range, just to be sure.

Oh and if you could point me to the Vayne Solidor charity for homeless LGBT youths, that would be great.
This little girl (male) was starving to death on the streets before our True Heroine came to save her. I'd like to see some similar pictures of Vayne, if you have them on hand.

>Buffer version of Noctis
>Made me think of a version of Noctis who got Veeky Forums with Gladio, bulking hard on Cup Noodles and steak

Where are the drawfags?

What did altema mean by this?

That still doesn't confirm Tactics-only, since as you pointed out; it's also the anniversary of Ivalice as a whole. And Return to Ivalice isn't even coming out then, it's coming at least 3 months later in patch 4.1.

>40% on moogles
>no good units to use it on

fuck me, good tmr banner when

>Where did the time go?
into the void

So I went ham and got FF13-2 and FF13-3

How long are they, normal jrpg length? Not gonna lie I'd give FF13 a 7/10, hoping the sequels can bust a good nut

that claim was legit... somehow.

Emperor Matheus design was based on Jarth, the Goblin King, from the Movie Labrynth, played by David Bowie.

Its objectifying if the woman is the person getting looked at, its fun and cute if you are attractive to them, and its perverted and gross if they don't find you attractive.

The female mind is conditioned to support double and triple standards a lot easier than the male brain. Smart men learn to work with this and avoid the dangerous pitfalls on the path leading to the sexy time.

>Yoshi-P missing an opportunity to fanwank as many people as possible in one fell swoop

I expect to see some version of Ivalice that manages to cram in constant references to T, XII, TA, TA2 and fucking VS with no regard to the actual Ivalice timeline.

pretty long assuming you're collecting and reading into stories, lore, connection and such...
I personally don't like the way little miss deadpan being the only one in the spot light in the whole trilogy tho.