Hey guys

Hey guys
I'm and ausfag who needs advice, some cuntwaffle smashed into the back of my car while I was at a red light, my cars ridden off and he's refusing to give details about insurance etc all I have is name number and address long story short he doesn't wanna pay but I'm not covered since insurance was under my parents name. What do you guys recommend
Pic related

Um. I recommend not getting out of the car until the cops come. Take a page out of the negro hand book: hit from behind? Pay day time!

You're a fucking idiot for not letting the cops handle this. You're going to end up paying out of pocket... er, your parents are, and he'll get away Scott free

Cops did come but they didn't do much just took details made sure no one was injured and that's it

Generally most polices have a clause for non named driver. Just get your parents to call the insurance.
What's the point of having it if you can't use it... Oh to save money right.. but you can't use is... Makes sense.

Yeah we did call them, told them the 100% truth. Problem is on the policy agreement it says any driver under 21 is not covered at all and me being 18 puts me in a bad spot

Sue, dumbass.

Why even have it then. Change the policy and suck up the higher insurance rate. It may have saved you the cost of a car.
Anyway, you can go to the police and advise you were in an incident as the not at fault party and the at fault party is refusing to provide information. I'm pretty sure they are able to follow that up.
Failing that, have someone break his knees.

Easier said than done, I can't afford a solicitor

Problem is he's a rich cunt as well he has a boat and I saw what his house is valued at 1.2 mil so he's not even in the situation where he can't pay he's just an asshole

That sucks OP...

I'm an Ausfag too, I'd be pretty pissed if my own countrymen didn't wanna pay me if he inconvenienced me like that.

Oh well, You got his address right?... There's your pay day, Where I grew up it was always an eye for an eye... Go steal something worth about the same amount it costs to fix the damage and can't be tracked easily.

>no job
>drives mommy and daddys car
NEETs eveyone.

Lucky it's just a Commodore then. Better start saving

I bought the car myself I'm a first year plumbers apprentice and I payed the rego today I can't afford to pay 1000+ for insurance as a new p plate driver

Lol should've bought a car you can afford then.

It's a shitty situation, but your going to have to get some real legal advice and your going to have to pay for it.
/Thread
Lessons learnt

Jesus, OP, you are literally retarded

"I got hit from behind and didn't get the guilty parties info. He refused!"

You're a pussy and you deserve this you faggot. Grow a pair

Pay it monthly then.
Most insurance companies let you pay by the month. Works out to be a little bit more expensive than paying by the year (something like $100 bucks or so) but it can be a bit easier when you are on a lower income.

Shop around for a better policy too. Should turkey slap your parents for getting a policy that doesn't cover you if it's your car.

You know what fucking sucks m8?
Having your car hit while parked and no details left. Happened to me twice. $2500 all up

>Cops did come but they didn't do much just took details made sure no one was injured and that's it
they took details? rat the dipshit out to the parents with the police report

Yeah right, OP proved how beta he was already. He won't do shit

They didn't do a police report they only do that if there was an injury, I've already tried all this and they said if someone's injured or laws were broken then they intervene and since he didn't stop when it was red and didn't have rego plates he got fined and that's it

Should've told them she was hooning and had her ass thrown in jail.

First rule when getting rear ended: bang your head on the steering wheel until you bleed before calling police and ambulance(for injury claim)

Will get you money for a brand new fagmobile

Doesn't work if the other party has a dash cam