Dueling Network General - /dng/

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2406

Petdeck Support Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Maximum Crisis (January 14th)
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11999326
strawpoll.me/11999370
strawpoll.me/11999381
strawpoll.me/11999405
strawpoll.me/12000451
strawpoll.me/12000464
yugiohprices.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for leaks never

First for yugioh requires no skill

Is it legal to activate Pot of Greed when you only have 1 card in your deck? I know that YGOPro doesn't let you but is it legal to do elsewhere?

Too slow, champ.
Fourth for Shunposting.

The ability to draw 2 cards is the activation condition.

>tfw based bird bro dies next week

Who said it did?

Basic reading ability is a skill! And not many Yugioh players have it.

Kek true.

2016 POLL RESULTS.

Thank you various anons for your co-operation.
Here are the results.

>best card of 2016
strawpoll.me/11999326
Zoodiac Marmorat is the victor with 16 votes.
Pot of Desires is the runner up with 12 votes.
The total votes for this poll were 57.

>worst card of 2016
strawpoll.me/11999370
Neo Blue-eyes Ultimate Dragon is the victor with 21 votes.
Silent Paladin is the runner up with 16 votes.
The total votes for this poll were 50.

>best deck of 2016
strawpoll.me/11999381
Zoodiacs are the victor with 21 votes.
Metalfoes are the runner up with 8 votes.
The total votes for this poll were 48.

>worst deck of 2016
strawpoll.me/11999405
Digital Bugs are the victor with 21 votes.
Chemicritters are the runner up with 8 votes.
The total votes for this poll were 45.

>NEO best cardfu of 2016
strawpoll.me/12000451
Lunalight Leo Dancer is the victor with 8 votes.
Silent Magician is the runner up with 6 votes.

The total votes for this poll were 25.

>NEO best side deck card of 2016
strawpoll.me/12000464
Kaijus are the victor with 7 votes.
Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries is the runner up with 3 votes
The total votes for this poll were 16.

Thank you all for voting, see you all at the end of this year!

Reminder that if done properly that pic related is the true, omni-negating, invinicble towers.

>Done properly
>Annie May effect
Sure thing buddy

>anime
Anime also offers an unbrickable exodia deck so why would I bother with this shit

>worst card of that list
>not the trap that gives you 2000 lifepoints by making you go -3

No.

I'm planning to go to the prerelease of the tcg set of raging tempest, I heard from the sponsor that people will also be able to duel with there own decks in addition to using cards from the prerelease, and you can trade cards afterwards. My question is, is it worth it to bring along common cards or uncommon cards to trade? I don't have a lot of meta cards, and I'm not sure whats super competitive, but maybe someone might see something they like.

Look your cards up on here

yugiohprices.com

I don't think anyone is saying it's the actual worst card released, better title would be most disappointing.

Might as well bring everything you've got

Somebody might want something you have

what ancient evil will he fight?

The evils of pet decks as he learns how to embrace his inner metafag

>Mfw Deviaty is $21
>I have three just sitting in my book
Thank you lawnmowing hype.

Super King Zerc

>still now armory where he keeps those fucking swords

KONAMI YOU FUCKING SHITS CAN'T EVEN DO FLAVOR RIGHT

Something that dissuade from "step forward and try" motif. Like shitting on the investment of something.

who is that semen demon?

He still has 2 more cards left.

What sets are worth buying a box of if I want trades? Invasion of Venom has good prices.

none, but if youre just trying to build a library of general cards id reccomend BOSH or infinite gold

I hope this guy is pure skill and no magical bullshit giving him cheese power. Just once a character who beats the evil from working upward from ground level by his own merit. Someone who just gitsgud on their own.

He's not getting any of that is he, he'll be the space Jesus of another split dimension with a magic crystal with a spirit in it coaching him and letting him transform cards to win.
On hover boards.
Won't he.

Go to vanguard for that retarded idea.

Yeah I just want some staple trades (if that's a thing). I'm tired of always having to carry cash or go to the ATM if someone has a card that I like.

>t-there's a glitch in the system! No way can he be this powerful what's going on?!
Just embrace that this is how it's gonna be. He'll be the admin's kid or something it'll be revealed.

I really want to know what kind of deck they will give this guy. We had entertainment animals, junk warriors, heros, magicians.

What kind of deck would fit with a vr setting, and trying out new stuff.

Blackwings

Oh I forgot one deck theme, wacky sound effects. Looking at you there Zexal.

I honestly hate the fact they keep moving further into the future and the occult roots are just forgotten.

They need whatever combinations allows them to keep children interested in the show and the game. I just want good duels and likeable characters.

Same here, I miss all the occult and egyption themes from the older series.

And good old fashioned monster designs, Since Zexal started, most of the monsters have started looking more and more robotic. 5ds kind of had this as well, but it was mostly with Yusei, but I'm cool with that since he has the whole junk theme with his cards

Gx ended up being as occult if not more than yugioh, but it had a pretty slow start. 5ds had a little bit of it, zexal is what killed it

What will be the new mechanic introduced in this nigger's story?

No idea, some people are speculating we might not get a new mechanic, since they are going back to the old dm logo on the new starter deck. But it might be just be a placeholder to surprise us. I'd like another main deck mechanic, no more extra deck summons.

maybe we get different competitive formats

Thanks. BOSH has great staples and Infinite gold has the reprints. Anything else to pick up?

I don't know. I have more of her but she changed her name after /b/ found her.

The reason GX had the main character use heros was because heros were popular at the time. Whats popular right now that they could use for inspiration for new cards?

Political cards?

Dank memes.

>rage comic archetype
Think I'll just go ahead and off myself

Don't buy packs for trade, maybe look to buy some collections people are trying to get rid of at locals/fb groups/ebay. And yeah, Infinite Gold has a lot of staples.

>MC pulls out toad combos, plays pot of desires, and total turn1 locks

The other day I was in my local game store and saw a bunch of rage comic figurines, this was bad enough on it's own but the model with the me gusta face was just called "like". I cried there and then.

>I play Le Dank Hero Pepe the Frog!

He looks like some harem anime MC.

Considering the last two Yugioh anime we got MCs with implied romance because of kawaii/ecchi anime boom after the first three MC being dense who only love cards (and bike), is it possible that the next yugioh anime would be harem on card games?

Magical Girls!
I wish

He will play cards that resemble chuuni anime protagonists, and they have girl partner monsters that fit into specific anime girl archetypes.

>You activated my trap card, "Clench her by the Proverbials!"

GX Ace was humanoid
5ds Ace was a dragon
Zexal's Ace was humanoid
Arc V''s Ace was a dragon
Thus I'll say Yugioh 6's will be a humanoid cyborg.

Do you know any groups that sell and trade in Jew York?

>I play the Spell Card, "Ultra Spicy Meme"!

No but I'll ask a few friends who live there and report back.

Does anyone have more good Yosenju fanart? Pixiv is filled with poor doodlings

Same here.

>furfaggotry

>Implying his cards won't be his harem
Watch the faggot have an archetype composed of five damsel cards and one knight card, each from a different attribute.
>Fire Damsel "X"
>Water Damsel "X"
>Earth Damsel "X"
>Wind Damsel "X"
>Light Damsel "X"
>Darkness Knight "X"
The knight is obviously based on him, and all the damsel cards have a different interaction with the knight based on their effects to simulate the personalities you usually see in harem. The archetype uses the new mechanic called Bonding, which allows two compatible cards to battle together combining their attack and defense.

no pls

>Fire Emblem Awakening mechanics
Fuck that

So Elemental Magician Girls with union effects.

Can't be worse than Pokemon Gen 5

So his deck is based on Amagi Brilliant Park?

Watch as the protag of YGO6 will have a cheerleader bitch who doesn't even play yugioh

Me on the left.

Red bitch is best girl.

Is YGOPro a piece of shit? I swear it ends my turn when waiting for someone else to make decision

uhhhh that doesn't happen, if the timer runs out (in checkmate), the turn's player gets just skipped to next turn but if its not the turn's player, he gets DQ'd
Maybe you're the guy making slow decisions

Recommend me a playmat design

no, it's you being a slow piece of shit

Buy a battle pack mat.

How am I supposed to learn the game then, like, really?

right there it has the fucking AI option

>Winner of the best cardfu of 2016 is Leo Dancer
You know i am somewhat surprised Drancia wasn't the winner considering
-Leo Dancer came in 2015
-Drancia has BIG DRAGON TITS and also came in 2016
I guess people liked the thick lion

drancia is ugly, and has the stupid enormous hand the rest of the zodiacs have

One, READ THE FUCKING RULES OF THE GAME before playing.
Two, as said, there's an AI mode, play against a stupid deck until you understand shit
Three, do not play on checkmate if you are a fucking newcomer, you're asking to get shitted on.
And lastly what deck are you using?

You complain about the fucking giga gauntlet, meanwhile everyone in the lunalight archtype has scouters and shit strapped in their eyes and being honest, i don't see the "ugly" part, i only see a big pair of melons.

Then again, i guess people liked THICK LION THIGHS

Thanks.

the closer you look towards the top of the image, the more likely you are to see it

Well she looks like a Dyke i guess

She was introduced in the anime in 2015, but officially released in the OCG/TCG in 2016.

Also you seem to be forgetting that she's a fucking amazon of a woman with thick, delicious watermelon-crushing thighs.

Won't say which but is a deck worth playing if it has the following matchups that come to mind

Easy matchups: Zoodiacs, Metalfoes, Chain Burn

Even: Atlantean/Mermail, HERO

Hard: Paleo, rogue Demise trap decks

Brutal: Yosenju

Damn bro, what happened to you?

No one cares about your barrier statue deck m8

Oh, i tought SHVI came in 2015. Silly me.

>delicion watermelon-crushing thighs
I think i had a gif about this, give me a bout three fiddy minutes

He only got that high because he only had like 20 duels.

Of course if you maintain a good streak with few duels you are going to scalate fast in rankings but eventually you'll fall as you keep having more duels.

>best girl won
>second best girl came in second
>filthy mexican "angel" only got half the votes of superior cardfu
>sadly, Silent Paladin didn't win worst card of 2016 because /dng/ was just that butthurt over Neo BEUD

Winning the gold and silver ain't so bad.

imagine Silent magician in Ixtab's oufit

See only 71 duels

When he was in the 1800s he only had around 20 duels.

Never take someone's ranking alone, you also have to consider how many duels they have

Arc-V was always bad, you just got tricked by the lorebait

>a card likely exists right now that will skyrocket in price and be absurdly broken with w/e the new summoning mechanic is
Really activates the old almonds.

The moment a Reptile-type archtype who focuses on milling things to the grave happens, Snake rain is getting the fucking banhammer, which is why i do not want something that can either
-be tier 0 reptile type deck
-support for vennominaga (even though all they need is just a way to activate traps on turn 1 or searchable temple of the kings)

>implying Konami can't make a bad reptile based archetype based on milling.
Remember this is the same company which made Burning Abyss but also made Digital Bugs.
Don't underestimate how badly they can design cards.