Is the hrv the civic we all have been waiting for?

Pros
>Small engine
>Small body
>Tall enough to avoid road conditions, low enough to toss around a corner
Cons
>"Crossover"
>Height

Hondashills out in full force

Your crossovers are shit and this is why your enthusiast base won't buy from you again

Cons
>meme wheel drive
>muh seating position
>more profit margin for honda
>shit visibility
>no more cargo capacity than a fit
>cvt
>no extra ride height over a fit.

Everything you said is fucking wrong tho.
> awd is an option
>seating position is higher but not buy much
>visibility is great
>more cargo than fit
>comes in manual
>defiantly more ride height over fit

why did you even bother

>Visibility is great
Said no one ever considering vehicles made in the last 6 years have shit for visibility
>defiantly more ride height over fit
You say this like it's a good thing

>Being a bus rider

meme wheel drive = awd.
visibility is objectively shit.
it comes in manual but only with fwd, making it pointless.
it has 7 extra cuft of space with the seats up but only 3 with the seats down. Only enough difference to notice if you were filling it with packing peanuts.

are you dumb or something. They also offer 2wd therefore not every model is a awd car. Jeez I love how everyone on Veeky Forums shits on crossovers just because everyone is doing it....fuck off bus rider

>retard can't read
>hurr durr bus rider
Just leave

>lists height as a pro and a con

Nigga u retarded

The hrv is really strange I'm not really sure why Honda made it

It's smaller than a crv it has absolutely no trunk space under the hatch

It has no power or torque to it, it's really weak and nothing to write home about, it has the same differential as the crv with the same awd problem where the differential is too small to make adequate torque so it just overheats and fails

I honestly don't see the purpose of this, it's an oversized Honda civic with none of the benefits of an suv or a compact

It also has poor visibility which is strange because the car sits high but the back windows and pillars are small and large respectively

I just bought one so maybe I can settle some of the issues. Basically yeah its a peculiar vehicle. Basically its wedged in the compact crossover/suv segment. The engine is small....its the old 1.8 civic engine...and is quiet weak. The cvt is possible the one with the most potential out of the cars I have tested. I have no problems with visibility, its a small car though...expect to feel crowded if someone big is sitting next to you. The awd is basic awd and only comes in if it senses a slip....This being said Honda reliability along with the versatility of the car beat out all my other picks ex. Subaru, Audi, Chevy ,and ford. I often look at the new civic coupe and think hey I shoulda bought that but I am pretty happy with my pick. In conclusion its a fucking car...it does a bit of everything well enough to avoid any major complaints . Also I agree this is the "civic" we have been waiting for. The new civics are fucking huge and have other issues.

I work at a honda dealership and I have only seen 2 2wd HRV's get sold at one of the biggest honda dealerships in the midwest. AWD is basically standard.

Its still offered though. I think that's what he was trying to say. How are they? Have you seen any major issues? Everyone I know loves their buy.

>Is the hrv the civic we all have been waiting for?
but the HRV is based on the Fit...

Yeah but the new Fit is the same size as Civics were 20 years ago, as they should be.

Don't expect it to be some kind of sporty car to drive around in. It's literally just a car with no real fancy features to it

Yeah I know. That wasn't what I was shooting for when I bought it. I got a hell of a deal and it rivaled the civic line( just couldn't get a deal with the civics) I was actually just gunna walk because of this and get a Altima. The dealer cut the price to a point I was happy with and there I was a new hrv owner.

I have the old Fit, less than 4 meters and under 1000kg, that's what it should be

You sound like an underage twat spouting memes trying to impress the other fags on this board.

>having your own opinion is equatable to spouting memes

Oh, I meant that the Civic should be the size of the current Fit, not that the Civic is good as it is now. Sorry if I was unclear

Nothing you've written sounds like your own opinion. You parrot the same crap every other poster does without bothering to look up the actual facts about this particular car.

Just face it, you jumped on the hate crossover meme to look cool in front of the big kids. It's ok, I was in junior high school once too.

>Tall enough to avoid road conditions, low enough to toss around a corner

What road conditions? I've driven stock height cars all my life (not "crossovers" just normal sedans and wagons) and I've never been in a situation on the road where I thought, "gee I sure wish I had an SUV right now". I also live in NH, snow is not an excuse.

Uses the 1.8 though

This is interesting... NH gets decent snow...It is plausible though. I myself enjoy my crossover not only because the height but also the extra space (which I actually use) have ever had a major issue either but often see sedans or conventional height cars have a bit of trouble. Of course this could be the lack of snow tires.
You have no valid opinion. The other poster is right...all you are doing is spouting memes to look cool. When you get a license you will understand. Enjoy the bus pass life for now kiddo

It has the same R18 motor in it that civics have had since 2006 it just has 2less HP.

I know