/bdog/ - Black Desert Online General

The Dragon World Boss Nouver has been added to the game and spawns in the Valencian Desert, and desert debuffs have been disabled for a limited time.
Latest patch notes:
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/125495-patch-notes-december-28th/

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an MMORPG by Pearl Abyss, most recently released for Western audiences. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels of grinding, and more.

>Is it P2W?
Lots of paid convenience features; and some cash shop items, such as most outfits (!), are able to be sold to other players on the marketplace, but maximum price caps and weekly selling limits of cash shop items restrict profit. One CANNOT P2W over a dedicated player.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
>NewFAQs
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," get a guest pass.
All classes can be viable and fun. Ask something more specific.
Weapon: Rent a Kaia, or BUY a +15 Yuria -> Liverto -> Kzarka
Awk weapon: Green -> Blue -> Dandelion
Offhand: Warrior & Berserker Accuracy offhand/other classes AP offhand -> Nouver
Armor: Grunil -> Boss armor
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
Spread your wallets, spread 'em!

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

blackdesertonline.com/shop/code
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't you have a zerker /bdog/?

We got CutestTamer

Because I'm not an asshole that wants to make everyone suffer because I feel the need to play the most OP piece of shit that exists.

I don't like big dudes

im not a fucking faggot

I found them silly looking so I made a warrior.

You love big dudes.

No high heels

Guest passes if anyone wants

Is mounted wizard still viable or is that just an old meme?

old meme

Maybe a bit later
.I only maxed out weight.

Take codes to try the game.

JN6O4AF-UEP5364-T161KAE-K3G0H
BIBS8HT-I4T0CIQ-6UB4CSM-HLLNL
3VDU9FH-OQ90FNC-E86OU6F-7QCUH
MKUIA2U-TL7VFJ8-0QFUH6A-IVSN6
PH0IROJ-NR721EF-I823POD-3LT0V

blackdesertonline.com/shop/code

how much cp do you get for this trash food you get from making beer? i just spent the last hour watching my waifu's butt as she made beer and now i have 70 of them
don't wanna go check myself cuz i'm still making more

why
anybody who tries it out isn't gonna like that their character got deleted

Should a noob who just has one 57 and started in the last three weeks be cooking on a main or do that on an alt that can sit around the same town making beer/crates?

Is there a benefit to doing cooking on your high level characters? Does it generate xp doing turn ins for the little character?

I get that gathering is beneficial on your geared characters since you can harvest golems or run around wherever you are getting wood or w/e.

it doesn't matter, at all

does anyone here play both Witch and Wizard?

I don't know if it's worthy rolling a second character with similar playstiles just to find out which one I like the most.... I get the whole block vs grab thing, but other than that is it true wiz burst is out of control and just 2 shots anything? how much lower is witch potential comparably?

the gap isn't major, like 10%

wizard is more offensive, witch is more defensive

So I just got my first fishing boat, is there anything to do out on the sea other than finding spots to grind?

Can you go diving, etc?

I'm interested in this Tamer semon demon. Post template, pls

n0

>no tits as memehwa
kill it

You make me sad, user. Think of all the fun we had

>meme special snowflake eyes.

What do I do next? I'm hella poor fyi so I can't afford to buy superultra weapons left and right either.

better?

>fun
fun? i never had fun

It's not going to be deleted if you buy it :^)

With your AP, try grinding at the mansha forest for a while until you can get your stuff to +15 at least. After that, go to helms/manes and then begin PRI'ing your weapons/armour which should let you do Sausans easily.
Then farm that for a while til you DUO everything then move to Pirates.

What class do I play to be a super hipster?

What happened to Berserker to make it so OP? I remember it being just okay last time I played.

I made a witch, but tried to make her look like a boy, did I do alright? Anything I could fix about it?

I have about 40+ weapon blackstones and 80+ armor blackstones, and some of those special stones I got from the spirit when leveling up two times.

Should I go hunt those bosses that keep spawning everywhere as well in the hopes of those rare weapon box drops?

grab chain allows you to win every 1v1
constant super armor if you know what you're doing
tons of huge aoe cc's
3 350hp/s heals
huge healthpool
doesn't need a ton of ap to be strong like other classes

Yes. Get your Awakening weapon to +15. Look up a failstacking guide but
+8 should be 8 failstacks roughly
+9 can be 10
+10 -> 12 ish
etc
Good luck after +13

>better?
actually no, im sorry that i made you do this, just keep this abomination clothed up

How do I make a failstack? This is all pretty new to me.

post yours

Has this game any form of xmog?

you get failstacks by failing enhances

dont have time to take a new picture so heres an old one
pls dont hurt me

Doesn't that slowly but surely break the weapon which in turn costs -a lot- to repair the max durability?

>that face
L
O
L

Nice tits.

I don't get this whole grab is OP meme, sure zerker is the king of grabs, but any other class with a grab just throws you down and 1 shots you, it just takes longer for the zerker to anihilate you and it feels more painful, but warrior/ranger/sorc/wiz damage is out of control 1 grab 1 kill, zerker is like 3 grabs 1 kill...

you can fail on other pieces
i use a +14 zereth helmet and usually get 10-15 stacks from that
if it goes to +15 on accident i pop it on a negative karma character and get it back to +14 so i can use it for stacks again

its cute isnt it?

thanks, i worked hard on those sliders

What's the quickest way to get contribution points? Just questing?

but the grab chain allows you to 1 combo guys with 300+ dp when you only have 170 ap
no other class can do that
and there is no way to escape it if the zerker knows how to not fuck up the chain

Ah, right. Well, I'll try it on some throwaway helmet I can buy then.

Wait, why was I supposed to grind manshas? Do they drop stones frequently? And how does grinding Helms/Manes get me to PRI my stuff?

I've got 33 million in the bank, though technically 13 million as there is a specific ninja outfit I wish to buy.

I kind of like the thought of playing a class that doesn't require 10 billion years of gearing to be playable. Thanks bro, will consider.

For money. You're gear isn't good enough to do much else. You can do catfish as well for a while.

Oh, alright. Thanks!

Alright, im about to powerlevel a character.

I do not do any quests right?

I equip a +15 weapon and my Mains gear. What else?

What consumables are OP for leveling really fast?

>113 AP
>not good enough for anything else

He could easily do Elrics with that much.

All you need now is to know the grind spots, and when to leave for the next one.

If you're a ranger get a horse with combat stirrups. You can just left click your way to 50 without ever getting off the horse.

Quest till Western Guard/Donkey
Castle Ruins to 25
Red Orcs to 30
Caphras Cave to 40
Chimeras to 45
Mansha to 50

>Quest till Western Guard/Donkey
why

>Quest till Western Guard/Donkey
No, goblins to ~12 then alejandro farm parasites til ~18 then castle ruins

>Caphras Cave to 40
Khuruto Cave

>Mansha to 50
Catfishman.

get a horse with charge
go to mansha
charge everything
fast ez levels

Why is the dying system so fickle? There seems to be no white option in the dyes that look more metallic/cloth/leather, and there isn't any good darker brown leather colors whatsoever.

I'm trying to dye my Bern set to look more like Elite Knight, but I can't find the colors I need in the palette

It's a bizarre fucking system.

Take the Lahr outfit. You can colour the vest part in a really dark, rouge-y red. Like really dark red. But pick the same colour on i.e the pants or shirt beneath and it'll suddenly be fucking neon-red and stick out like a massive, sore thumb.

cooking + alchemy + calph dalies + Valencia mob quests

Questing.

It looks more like somebody went to town on that face with a cricket bat.

That DP sucks. Hope he loves spamming hp pots.

>It looks more like somebody went to town on that face with a cricket bat.
hahaha, too true

>Sardine EU
>dead
>no EU guilds alive
Sadness washes over me, covers me like a blanket

Take a few skill awakenings for HP restoration and you'll use maybe 50 hp pots an hour. Negligible cost.

EU is alive and well, goyim

Join PettanCo. Sardine sucked anyway.

PettanCo is still alive and active
if you were in Sardine in the past and if you want to join your friends again you can look up Valor

What's Valor? it's not in the guild list

I wonder myself, after all the person that manages the pastebins is in valor
the obese ranger

Why is the Black Spirit's Adventure board game 300x louder than all other game sound and ignores all sound options?

Nice body shape and cute characters, user.

>tfw Sardine NA is just as dead

Found this on the official forums, someone posted art concepts for new hairstyles they drew themselves, it looks amazing.
1/2

Rude, but okay. I'm gonna have to try harder

Is there an alternative place/path for roll trading other than velia?
i'm only beginner 9

2/2

Thank you both!

All the male hairs are cool but
>thick ponytail
man, I love ponytails, especially huge ones

i want sassy short right now

'cept now that I think about it I need my ponytails to have fringes which this doesn't have so it's out

What's the best way to play the NA version if you're in an IP-blocked country?

pls be in
R O M E
O
M
A
N

sassy short and thicc pony look good too

because interface sounds are handled by a separate extension, and that extension has it's settings as default to MAX, It's called coherent UI A modern user interface or something

korean programming, who knows

>ywn cum inside mentor-chan and have cyclops clean up after

Christmas almost over, bittersweet feeling

>Check marketplace
>Outfit I want was sold again 10 minutes ago
>I was fully into the game then and would've seen it pop up as a notification
>Apparently the notification wasn't turned on

FOR

FUCKS

SAKE YOU CUNT RNG BULLSHIT GAME

That's YOUR fault.

looking for a new male class. Are warriors worth it?

How is it my fault when I turned on notifications before and had seen the notifications pop up other times?

It just stopped working now and I had to add it again.

just buy it in the shop

yes

I'm a poorfag.

Yes give me your best "haha just go find a job on a job tree and make 30$ in 2 minutes" comment.

haha just go find a job on a job tree and make 30$ in 2 minutes

what did he mean by this

literally what kind of job pays $30 in two minutes