Twingo Plushies almost ready

Very soon, guys, very soon.

Just waiting for the last little bit of paperwork.

I had yet to realize how fucking much 500 plushies are.

Fortunately I had estimated correctly that 1.6 cubic meters would fit in the car. Was a tight fit though, they pile almost to the roof in the entire rear seats. Felt like driving a van home, only had large as fuck blind spots.

кaк пpeкpacнo
They are really big, and nice. Something like Emily Bloom tits.

Where I throw my money?

This is magical.

I'll take the lot

In a few days the website will be up. There's one last piece of paperwork that I'm waiting for.

I'll order one each color! How much for shipping to france :)

With >90% confidence it'll be 24$ per plushie with free shipping world-wide. I'm waiting for the post to confirm the discount I can get for such large amounts of shipments.

Why do I have a sudden urge to buy one

because twingo a qt

holy moly

> Twingo plushies almost ready
> Very soon
Nigga you been saying this for like a year already.

Holy shit.

he literally HAS the plushies now. This is different

Is Twingo Life

how much do i throw if i want 2

PLS GOD.
WAITING SINCE THIS SUMMER DAMNIT.

A Twingo Crash Test

Did it pass federal safety standards?

Spongy it counts

hello user, I heard in a previous post that you might be interested in a US distributor, since probably 300 of these twingos will be going to the USA. I might be able to ship a large portion of them. If you're interested, Email me for further details: [email protected]

>*squeak*

Will there be a new batch after this, or is this the final opportunity for a plush?

My sides, I literally cannot wait to throw my money at you.

Fuck ya bud

I am so hyped about putting this thing on the dashboard of my real Twingo

what country do you live in? this furniture looks awfully Polish (Wrocław here).

>how can i decorate my car interior with this

Can I pls buy one

Holy shit, cant even get them in my country but Im so buying one.

You have a website?

Didn't test according to US federal standards, but they're tested according to european standards. Srs bsns.
You could eat them, they're indigestible and will suffocate you, but they aren't toxic.

This.

I ship everywhere except North Korea.

merci twingo

Incredible

memes are real life

How do I get it

Veeky Forums 's favorite time of the year
(Even if it's late)

nice

Great! can't wait to buy some.

I just can't stop thinking about the headline if you had an accident while going home with the Twingo :
"Crash in town this morning, the driver was saved by the 500 Twingo plushies he had in his car"

Take pictures of them like last time!

Godspeed plushiebr/o/

Are you swedish and live in Dalarna? I assume you because of the decor. I want one and can pick it up personally if so

as far as I remember he's a swissman.

decor and furniture in the swiss countryside is STILL comfy as fuck. I wish was living there.

Was not planning on unpacking all the individually packaged plushies, but i take requests for pictures with up to a hundred or so plushies.

Yeah, I live in Switzerland, but my family comes from Sweden and we have a vacation house there. I speak both languages without accent.

Dear plushibro,

don't forget taking amazing pictures while you have the lot of twingi at your home. I don't think i am the only one to chuckle when i see this huge lot of twingos in a room :)

Ehehehehe

Hey kids

>*hons from Australia*

I'm glad the plushbro isn't from Australia...
Would hate to get a plush delivered filled with spoiders

Are Twingos a meme? Or are they actually decent vehicles.
Gotta admit they are cute cars , would definitely buy a Plushi.

they're decent and dirt cheap

Yes. They are a meme, but they are also good cars.
They're first cheap, reliable, cheap to insure, cute, practical, fuel efficient, cute, and the interior seats can be folded many ways, even into a bed.

Meme status developed because modern cars get angrier looking by the minute while this car looks friendly and silly. Also, simple as a car can be (not much there to go wrong) and cheap as fuck in EVERY regard.

some have a big sunroof and the seats fold into a bed so you can look at the stars

it's a very well thought out little car

Thanks for info didn't know much about em just knew Veeky Forums were fond of them, they sound pretty awesome the whole bed part seems cool.
Also nice Trips.

It snowed for the first time in where I live, so I took some Photos. Commencing dump.

1/15

2/15

3/15

> I fucking love cocain

4/15

5/15

My favorite shot.

6/15

8/15

9/15

10/15

Those photos are gorgeous. Thank you so much. Also, nice 3x dubs

11/15

12/15

13/15

did you drift it?

14/15

15/15

Hope you guys enjoyed it :3

Thanks, user.

Well, one of the previous owners upgraded the tire size to 185/60/13, so it's impossible to break traction even on wet gravel because the thing is so lightweight.

lol

well, at least this way it won't break out easily on rainy roads.
that shit scares me a little.

So...how do I throw my money at you?

Is there info yet on how to order one...or reserve one?

Yeah, as a Twingo owner I would not call them "fuel efficient" sure, it does not break the bank but fuel economy when you go above 130 km/h is shit... something like 9-10 liter for 100 km highway (20-30 mpg for ameritards)
Almost the same as city.
This car is happy at under 100km/h (then you may get 5-6 liters for 100km), above it becaume noisy and thristy

About the other points:

- reliable : yes
- practical: absolutly
- dirt cheap: yup

Other quality:
- strangly fun to drive (subjective)
- visibility and ease of parking

But realy, it is a very lovable car. I mean it. I did not choose to own a twingo, I had the opportunity to get one for free when I got my licence. But I still keep it for, even so I bought a brand new car to replace it as my DD.

I would never get rid of my Twingo.

Next week as stated in OP.

>I would never get rid of my Twingo.
I saw this behavior quite often actually.

At least 3 times I saw Twingos sitting for years in backyards without plates on and also people stating that they can't get over them.

Also, at any time there's at least one offer somewhere where someone is trying to sell his Twingo with "only in good hands" somewhere in the text.

The damn thing is fucking with people's minds

that's because they're actually rather pokemons than cars

I just can't fucking believe I just found supreme gentleman cosplay in a Twingo

Goddamn

elliot?

looks like your twingos got rolled a couple times

mfw

The Dalahäst was confusing...

still one of the best webms I've ever witnessed on this board

my new phone wallpaper

new computer wallpaper

oh yes baby have i been waiting for this

So

much

want

So Now the real question comes of when and How do I purchase them?

will there be rare holofoil twingo's this time?

See OP, info next week.

great pics. you should polish your headlights tho. makes a huge difference in light output.

the real question is when the first twingo with an inserted fleshlight scandal pops up.

you know it will happen sooner or later

The lenses are clear, they are just dirty in the pics. The real problem is that the headlights aren't actually sealed and dirt goes into them through the plastic bulb mount thingy(pic related)

Thinking about upgrading to clear 2002 headlights when I have the dosh.