I am looking for a list of performance cars with double wishbone suspension in front and either double wishbone or...

I am looking for a list of performance cars with double wishbone suspension in front and either double wishbone or equivalent (multi link) in the rear. With all the talk about how well handling Japanese cars are it seems odd to me that quite a few come with MacPherson struts.

So far the only ones I have found are:
Miata
S2000
Solstice/Sky
FD RX-7
RX-8
Elise

Any others that you goys know off the top of your head?

350z/g35

I wouldn't call a gen 1 TSX a "performance car" but the it has double wishbones up front and a multi-link rear

Gen 1 CTR's had double wishbones, EP3 on had macphersons

pic related

mkiv supra

MacPherson struts don't automatically make a car handle like shit. Porsche uses them and I'd say they know more about putting a car together than you.

FR-S uses them and it's faster than the fastest Miata

this

trucks have a SLA (short-long-arm) set up front and they're not handling machines.

Just because macpherson is in a lot of dildo cars dosent mean they handle like shit when done properly.

BRZ uses them and it's faster than the S2000

>performance
88-00 civics are DWB front with a 4 link IRS rear along. Some Integra generations share the same suspension.

90-01 Integra shares suspension with 88-00 Civic.

maybe OP doesn't have the same expertise or budget as porsche

OP isn't making his own car you fucking idiot.

actually, didn't porsche started to use double wishbone suspension nowadays? they just couldn't figure out how to put them before with engine in the back

also, porsches aren't really known for their handling

What are Porsches known for then their cargo ability?

For a sports car, kinda?

excellent braking and acceleration for starters
what they lose in the corners they gain on the entry and exit

Z32

It's time to stop posting

fuck off retard and go educate yourself

>Porsches all just generically "lose in the corners" despite making cars and SUVS in front, rear, and mid engine.

But I need to educate myself...

you really are retarded and also new to car culture
when people talk about porsche without stating the model it's always about 911

OP, most people don't know shit and just like to spout generalizations about how this suspension configuration or engine type is the best. You'll see it with people who rag on American V8s or the way people trash Mustangs with the solid axle, even though from 2005 and later they were pretty good handling cars- a Coyote 5.0 was just as fast as the M3 with its much more "advanced" suspension.

There is nothing odd about using MacPherson struts if the added cost adds little to handling or ride quality to justify the price.