Why do people on this board compare the corvette with the GT-R so often? Yeah...

Why do people on this board compare the corvette with the GT-R so often? Yeah, the GT-R is better but it's double the price and needs an extra set of driving wheels to compete.

And it's only better by 2 seconds around a lap that favors an AWD drivetrain as opposed to any GT-R specific performance characteristics

Do Nissan fangirls not realize that the comparison makes THEM look bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice false flag Alphonse

>limited run (700 made) version of the GT-R which costs 150,000 US dollars
>with a 80,0000 US dollar *aftermarket* package that replaces most of the suspension and drive train components, and gives it a giant ugly wing on the back
>I'm supposed to be impressed by a 230k car with an Altima-tier interior getting this lap time

Datsun is garbage. Why not buy a car just as fast, but is actually comfortable/sounds good/isn't completely and utterly tasteless?

its even funnier when they try to use
>m-muh fake laptimes
when they have no proof and then just start posting crashed cars.
Hell, there is already some samefagging going on and there are only 4 replies (5 now that i posted)

Its for shitposting. That's about it.

its not even better lol
its ugly as fuck as is
the nismo bodykit is fucking atrocious looking
its pig fat
honestly datsum should just pack up and stick to making every possible suv size possible

stay btfo
nice fake lap times

Atleast it can complete a lap without exploding and doesn't need to pay people off to achieve track times.

datsun
not even once

advanced IP count science technology engineering tells me that those 2 replies are by the same poster

do you think people got the same shitposting when the first R32 go out ?

>he doesn't know which models to shitpost about
lol...............

>gm fags gave up defending the shitvette

If you don't care about comfort or class, like anyone who would unironically buy a GT-R, why not get a car that is much faster and isn't just a Murano with a turbo?

>much faster
it isn't though

>has to compare to the last generation Viper so he doesn't get BTFO

Lmao

>meanwhile at Datsun

>If you don't care about comfort or class, like anyone who would unironically buy a Viper, why not get a car that is much faster and isn't just a truck with a stripped interior?

>it's the cars fault

You can still buy one in 2017 you dumb weeb

how is gm this good at making automobiles?
it's like gm stands for god machines or something lol....

They aren't. Motortrend disproved that lie. nice fake lap times though, kek

Sshhh, don't scare the Americans

ouch! i guess ford really is superior

hey guys

>gm fangirls ragequit
kek

>carbon fiber tub powered by an American engine

Good job Britain

>Do Nissan fangirls not realize that the comparison makes THEM look bad?

mfw no

>modern 8.4L V10 is a bespoke engine made for the Viper alone
>3.5L Ecoboost is LITERALLY a truck engine

>gm can't outperform a truck at le mans
stop, my sides kek

what car would a gm fanboy have?
hmmmmmmm

indeed

You idiots posting lap times are completely missing the point. It's pathetic how close the two cars are in performance despite the price gap. Rob Spaghetti was right, the corvette is unmatched when it comes to value

the gtr doesn't even beat the z06

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/

>please believe our paid lap times

mrcummy pls daddy

if nissan is s good why can't they afford supposedly bribing a website to make their cars look better?
is their french overlords renault not letting them?

see
kek, nice LITERAL fake lap times

>1:25.70

Why not buy an ACTUAL supercar AND be faster?

>doesnt overheat and go into limp mode after two minutes of moderately hard driving
theres a reason the Godmachine-TRex costs more than the plastic fantastic cuntvette
what next OP, youll complain that a burger from one of jamie oliver's costs more than a burger from mcdonalds? roflmao stupid poorfag burgers

"gm engineers spent the weekend testing and fine tuning the cars traction control and damper settings"
modified car, gm this desperate roflmao

Because that is immoral and stooping to the level of cancerous companies such as GM and Ferrari.

>Murano with a body kit and tune
>good

ok
proof?

>plastic fantasic shitvette at barber shop
>"a little off the top please, but watch my ears"

>literally happened once years ago in some meme review
>gets recited eternally

Nice damage control kid

>mfw Alphonse and I caused all this GM transgirl autism

>so Asshurt they called the mods
top kek

Why do gm fangrils get so easily triggered and call the mods?

they're mad that they can't compete

To this day. I still wonder if they will ever compete without getting btfo.

they can't

btfo

I started a thread last night calling out Nissan fangirls and got banned instantly