Why is driving in the fog so dangerous in Europe?

Why is driving in the fog so dangerous in Europe?

Because you dumb europoors cant drive for shit.

(You)

Why is driving on barely any snow is so dangerous in the USA?

what the fuck is happening

slavs

It's going to snow down there again today.

>dis gon be gud

Because driver education is non-existent here, and everyone thinks AWD is a replacement for snow tires for some reason

>(You)s in current year.
Please kys oldfag

what said

also a lot of people living in states that dont get snow going to places that do. im betting that pile up started by some one from a southern state and all the bad people panicked and made it worse.

>literally zero visibility
>shit drivers not adjusting speed accordingly
>big pile-up when they can't stop for accident
>slavs getting the fuck out from harms way

Everybody who posted in this thread should kill themselves.

rude

>driving at a dangerous speed in dense fog

they deserved it

>let's blast through near-zero visibility fog at >30 mph (luckily saw and stopped in time)
>better wedge my car on the fucking shoulder
>not even sure how the first car slammed into stopped traffic
>ok lets turn off our lights and abandon our cars so no one can see us through the fog
>sergi vodkasky WOT's it straight into the group of cars, keeping his foot on the accelerator to remove any and all kebab

Glad to see ya'll have some common sense over there.

>the american south = all of USA
Most of those people have only driven in snow a few times.
Also, in the south, they have no snow removal equipment, and when the snow hits the ground it melts and refreezes, so all the roads become skating rinks.

Here in Colorado we got like 4-8 inches and nothing really happened. Everyone's used to it, and the snow removal is top notch.

This too. I've had more than one co-worker give me grief about driving my Si in the winter because "muh four wheel drive".
It's completely lost on them when I tell them I have snow tires and an LSD. Apparently a Ford Escape with chinese all-seasons is better.

right...

obviously

Its dangerous when its dark and there are no guide lines to keep you on the road. Did that yesterday.

I still get my (You)'s on my phone thank you very much

>how to ruin the industry
>how to make used cars great again

>this somehow becomes a thing
>every manufacturer gives it the skipshift treatment (hey don't pull this fuse or the limiter won't work)

>no plows in the South

Hey, Atlanta says it's ready for this storm with its 12 snow plows and 5 gallon bucket of rock salt.

Just look at the moped market in germany, the old Simsons (60km/h+) cost more than the new 45km/h mopeds.

Plot twist, he's actually a huge car guy trying to bring back the classics

Plot twist, no EU politician ever does anything good and they should all be put in an unmarked grave. Alive.

My uncle once had tuned scooter from italy.
>60ccm
>sporty suspension + exhaust
>variator for high speed
>top speed 120+ km/h
I drove it 70 km/h, but I was just young boy withut driving licence

But back to topic. Fog is hell, you know the road, so you think that you can go fast as usually... but you should not.

> Why is driving in very limited visibility dangerous?
Gee, I don't know...

> hurr durr not all usa is like the south
>but all of Europe is Slovakia or whatever post soviet shithole
ok

Chevy had a skipshift thing for mpg tests on c5 corvettes that locked out 2nd and 3rd for normal driving, you had to be flooring it to unlock them. Right in the manual it says "Don't remove this fuse right here or skipshift will stop working, totally don't do it guys :^)"
Fucking genius of the engineers if you ask me.

>Slovenia
no surprises there, Slovenes are american tier stupid

Hes right. You don't need high speeds unless you're a Pro Driver or if you own a priv track

Drove through arizona once and I happened to go through one of their many sandstorms. They were so aware of it, everyone immediately stopped and got off to the side of the road, some people even went into the sand. Absolutely no movement until it was past.

Yes, let's limit every car to 55mph.

My Simson is pretty much stock and street legal, it does up to 80km/h, tuned ones are far over 120km/h.

That's just a dream user. Don't push it that far

VW had a more advanced method...

That's literally what the image says.

What if I want to drive from one city to another in short time?

Because no fuckers on this planet knows how to use fog lights correctly.
It's a simple rule you bunch of cunts

You start becoming more organized to get enough time the next time

What if I slept to long and have to get to another city faster than usual?

It's your fault, not ours

>Here in Colorado we got like 4-8 inches and nothing really happened. Everyone's used to it, and the snow removal is top notch.
lololololol
Go down south of Springs where there's rarely snow. Everyone runs into everything and the plows don't run until the storm is over.

Fpbp

Nah, I´ll drive there with 170km/h and still be on time.

>plows into delivery truck in fog

>implying I drive 170km/h during fog

Oh, wait I did last week.
But visibility wasn´t to bad. (~1km)

>americans

>not staying belted in the car.
>not using the rear fog lamp
>driving too fast for conditions
Get it together you europoors.

This is exactly what he is trying to do...

winner

this is crackers the dog