Now that Lamborghini's are actually good cars, is it childish to want one?

Now that Lamborghini's are actually good cars, is it childish to want one?

>muh racing heritage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cp-KRcEpQEM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lamborghini isn't really known for racing though. They don't much at all actually.

It was more a preemptive response to posters that fellate Ferrari because of their racing heritage.

Ignoring that Ferrari has yet to test a car that is faster than the Aventador SV.

faster in what regard? overall acceleration? top speed? track time?

Burger king time

youtube.com/watch?v=cp-KRcEpQEM

Although the main reason they're "good" now is due to being decently reliable and driving well, unlike previous generations.

i like them cause they are childish.

its like your favorite hotwheels car when you were a kid. if you want something that doesn't look like it came out of a comic book there literally millions and millions of cars on this planet that look normal.

look at the Aventador J. it looks like something that would compete against the mach 5.

Hello

If you had the money for a Lamborghini I don't think random poorfags opinions about it being "childish" would really concern you.

If I was a richfag I'd have a Aventador or Huracan as a daily. I can have multiple track ready cars at home for the same price, but if I'm rich who gives a shit?

>is it childish to want one
>is it childish to want to be able to afford a car worth more than most people's house

No, I'm pretty sure everyone feels that way. You aren't gonna give a shit if people think you are childish when you drive off in a car that's worth half a decade of their salaries

Go away enzo.

No. Pricing is pretty reasonable compared to that other Italian company. 488 is fucking ridiculous, at least in the US.

I think it would be a perfect winter beater. It has AWD, and carbon doesn't rust.

damn it really does

Lamborghini have been good.

The beginning of supercars. Groundbreaking.

They look good, but everyone who has driven one will tell you they are absolute shit to drive compared to other supercars

Eh, Ferraris just look better imo, which is why that's what I opted for.
I couldn't give a fuck less about their "racing heritage".

i've never driven either but lambos look infinitely more sexy

i literally get turned on by looking at them

>Although the main reason they're "good" now is due to being decently reliable and driving well, unlike previous generations.
Because they're made by Audi now, Huracan is literally an R8 with a few changes and a body kit

Simplified bullshit. They drive COMPLETELY different.

The super car that actually beat Ferrari.

peeps are saying the new rwd huracan is a blast to drive

The Gallardo was that last acceptable Lambo. They don't offer a single 6-speed anymore.

Dude, one of my dream cars is a '70 Espada. I think that the exterior is mad.

No, I started liking Lambos a year back. I hate Ferraris.

>pic related is most likely to destroy anything on the road.

Agree with this post completely. I wanted a Lamborghini just because it's completely a different thing in existence from other cars. The sounds, the feel you get from it isn't available in any other car.
A reviewer said Lamborghinis are a giant middle finger to anything on the road.

>They don't much at all actually.

Actually they do. Huracan GT3 have been racing in several different series to include IMSA Weathertech, Pirelli World Challenge, and Blancpain GT/International GT Open. They're even rumoured to be developing a factory team for WEC next season.

It's amazing how casuals like to equate "Never won Le Mans/F1" to "Doesn't race."

>No love for the Murci in this thread
:(

>understeering audi for niggers
>good

Last cool one was the Diablo desu, modern ones look like obese retarded sharks

it looks like a wide honda fit.

>is it childish to want one
yes

One of my mates owns an LP670-4 SV and i can confirm it's a quick car but he couldn't lose me in the GT3

I'm not him but thanks for sharing this knowledge here as I had no idea they raced.