ND miata or S2000? What do you guys think

ND miata or S2000? What do you guys think

I'd take the MX5 because I like the interior and want a new car.

15k car or 25k car hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
so relevant

nd mx5 is the superior performer

how come poorfags can only think about money

Who cares about price lol

$150k house vs $250k house in the same neighborhood. I wonder which one is better?
I bet you do.

we've had this thread multiple times before but to try and sum it up for you

ND club
>LSD (normal nd doesn't have this)
>bilstein suspension (normal nd doesn't have this)
>about 700 lbs lighter than s2000
>less powerful engine
>has noticeable bodyroll issues, but can be tuned out relatively easy (swaybar and some other suspension modifications)
>last I checked there were no aftermarket hardtops available
>newer car, has newer car things/issues
>not a car you'd buy new, as you can get used ones with just a few thousand miles on them for 8k less than a new club

s2000
>heavier than miata
>more powerful engine F20C and F22C respectively
>less bodyroll compared to ND club
>aftermarket hardtops available
>older car, has older car things/issues
>ap1 was tail happy and higher revving, ap2 was a bit softer but didn't have snap oversteer
>aluminum chassis
>memetax, holds value

both are
>roadsters
>convertibles
>fun to drive
>RWD
>4cyl
>really close price range as the s2000 is anywhere between 20-25k and a lightly used ND is anywhere between 21-24k

I have driven both an ND club and an AP2 s2000 back to back and I ended up getting the s2000 because I liked it better, but that's just me

ND miata all the way
the fact it's just as fast or even faster in some situations despite having less power shows how much more superior everything else is

>newer car issues
????

also wanted to add, as someone has said in previous s2000 vs miata threads
'both are quick cars however the s2000 is for those about the oem life, the miata can be improved a lot with modifications'

>as fast or faster in SOME situations

Miata top speed: 129 mph
S2000 top speed: 149 mph

Some is the key word here.

'issues' as in a person may not like some of the new features a newer car may have, and thus they may be considered issues to certain individuals. didn't really know how to word what I meant

When motortrend tested the ND at laguna seca it beat the AP2. Not posting this as proof the ND is better, just to show they are very similar cars

-2016 Miata Club= 1:50.68
-2006 S2000= 1:50.74

S2000. I prefer Miatas but modern cars with their safety regulations can't compete with the trim cars that existed before that bullshit.

Where in the world have you seen used NDs

ND

At the time I was looking, they were few and far between, however locally (surrounding states) I was able to find one that had 8,000 miles on it, was a club, white and they were asking 23k for it. I did a nationwide search and found that a lot of used ND clubs (anywhere between 5-9k miles) were going for almost 9k less than my immediately local dealer where a new ND club with 1k miles on it stickered at 31k, but they were asking 29k for

>S2000
20-26 mpg
13.2 gal

>ND
27-36 mpg
11.9 gal

I know it might not be something a rich-bro like you would care about but, there is a difference. :)

They obviously compete dude look

Fucking faggot meme girl car

get the Honda 2000, put a Gallo 12 and $100,000 under the hood and smoke some newbs for pinkslips

so you can spend your spare $10k on mods and end up with a faster car.

So at what point does personal taste come into effect? They're stupidly similar, just drive both and get what you want.

My co-worker just picked up an 04 S2k and I'm jelly as fuck, I need to get started building my 3rd gen 'maro