What was the best coupe ever made, Veeky Forums?

What was the best coupe ever made, Veeky Forums?

Remember to post the year, make, and model.

1970 Boss 429

I would say a 1980 CaCaddilac ElDarado becausgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjvjvjgjvjgjgk gkgjgjgjgjgjgjgjvjgjgjgjgjgkgjgjgkgjgjvjgkgkgkgkgkgjgjgjgkgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjgjcjcjvjcjgjgjgjgkgigkgkgkgkvkgkgkgjgkgjgjgjgjgkgjgjgjgj gjgjgjhjgjgjgjg

Or a 1970 Mach 1

69 charger. Black of course.

Buick 442

Nissan Maxima

That's just a Chevelle without the marketing, and a confused name.

>if I had a nickel for every faggot who tells me 442 is the ci displacement of the engine...

Easy

no

>8 mpg
>best anything

>442
>Buick
Oldsmobile, you motherfucker.

They're all Chevelles without the marketing, because Chevy is the only one who got GM's entire budget behind them.

Not coincidentally it's Chevelles that demand the highest prices from Boomers. I always thought they were the least nice looking of the A-bodies.

1998 Subaru Impreza WRX STi 22b

Olds used that body style before Chibby tho. :(

>post the 442 and not the hurst

Why?

2001 Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R V-Spec
Nur Edition

1970 Cutlass
>dat ass

C215 Mercedes CL

1970 Datsun Fairlady Z 432

1974 Ford XB Falcon

yeah nah nah yeah nah

just kidding

file name

Because 1970 (like posted) was the best looking year for the F-85/Cutlass by far and that was the one year that didn't have a Hurst/Olds version.

560sec
E550 coupe
CL class
3.0cs/csl
633/635

that's not really a coupe. Yes it has 2 doors but it's a dedicated sports car. I would argue that a coupe is a 2 door variant of a sedan.

Mark l e type

97 Pontiac Grand Am

Great choice.

You should try the same year ws6 t/a.

1970 olds 442 with w30 handling package and maybe the tri-power option with an 8 track tape deck

1967 Impala SS

The prettiest.

2017 ZL1

W-30 was the ram air induction package. The handling pack was I think W-29 and was included as standard on the 442 for the years it was a separate model from the Cutlass itself.

They're kind of right, actual Olds advertising says for the first year or so of the model the name stood for 400 cu. in engine, 4-speed manual, and dual exhaust. They stopped trying to put meaning to the numbers after a while, though.

Boomer mobiles
This is the ultimate coupe

This is a car where I honestly prefer the sedan over the coupe visually. If you look at it straight from the side you'll notice how badly the rounded side window shape ties in with the boxy overall appearance and relatively straight belt line. Also for some reason the chrome window trim and water gutter are enormous.

The predecessor looks fantastic though. Same wheelbase as the sedan but with a lower roof makes it look really long and sleek.

Mark 3 Lincoln.

Why can't old American cars into track width? The wheel wells are like half a foot wider than the actual wheel on both sides of the car.