CASH IN HAND

>must have cash in hand or no test drive

Do people really expect someone to bring $30,000 in cash when checking out a car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atGibiLhAE4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not paying for your cars in cash

youtube.com/watch?v=atGibiLhAE4

You get a pre approval dumbass

If I'm selling you a $30,000 car you better damn well be able to prove you're actually there to fucking buy it

Those metal-holes on the seat look comfy af.

Imagine if those vibrate individually.

are you fucking stupid? you think im just going to go to a strangers place with 30k? if that's the case don't be shocked if i bring a gun too.

Only an idiot wouldn't bring either their CHL or a friend or two, if you didnt bring both I'd write you off as a fucking retard.

Or you just meet at the fucking bank like a normal person. Only a retard would walk around with tens of thousands in cash.

Do you really think I'm gonna let some random jackoff take my car for a drive without proof he could pay for it on the spot?

everything in America is so hostile lol
>trust no one

>starts lamborghini in showroom
>revs the piss out of it immediately

Well he is clearly trying to antagonize them

>selling car for $10k
>someone calls for a test drive
>they drive it
>wow I really like the car but can't afford it lol

Or maybe they crash it, or maybe they never come back. That's why asking price of the vehicle is placed into my hands before and during the test drive. When I get the keys back, you get the money back. Car wasn't for you? No biggie, have a nice day. I at least know you took the time to get the money together and could have bought it. $10k too high? That's cool, I'm open to haggling, but I won't play the lol I only brought 7k memegame.

but he bought it?
why would you want to treat your own 300k car like that

Lmao have fun never selling ur shitbox

I dunno man easy come easy go.

>they roll up in what at the time was a brand new H1
>this wasn't a huge flag to the guy that they probably have some cash laying around

diabo does not rev high anyway
but it does need some time for oil circulation if you do not live somewhere super warm .eg 20 deg cel

It's bad for it but it's not like a couple quick cold revs will destroy the car

But you have to realize how unrealistic it is for someone to come look at and potentially test drive a car with 10k in cash. Just going to meet Joe Blow with 10k in hand. That's not going to happen. Don't let retards test drive your car, and if they crash it call the police.

troll

>not even yourself

>bringing $10,000+ in cash to meet a stranger for a test drive

honestly one of the dumbest things anyone can do