Help me ID this thief's car

I work as a security guard at an apartment complex and was hoping you fine folks can help me identify this sedan.

This person stole 8k worth of tools from someone's work van and this is the best shot I have of them driving away.

I'm hoping the unique rear side window design can help ID what make/model this is. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Scion tc? Jesus dude take a fucking screen shot at least. That is some shit image quality

That would be my guess too. Or maybe 2 door altima

Can you get us a better picture? It might as well be a twingo

Kia Optima?

Altima sounds right

Post more screenshots of the video. When the car enters the frame and is leaving the frame. The front and back of the car are completely distorted.

This. The front and rear of a car tell you far more than just the side profile.

I think it's some kind of weird Dodge Stratus, but post any and all shots you can, even the wheels being in a different position can help.

looks a bit like a fierro; possibly with a body kit

This is as clear as it gets, the camera is fucking SHIT. Also records to a 10+ year old PVR, not a PC that I can take screen shots on. I'm on mobile and still on duty currently but will do my best to create a gif of it driving in and out of frame. The brightness of the headlights wash out the profile of them but I'll do my best to get that gif.

Cameras are so cheap now what the fuck are you guys using that old garbage for? I just installed 4k cameras and even those weren't that bad.

welcome to the fucking world of lowest bidder, moron.

willing to bet the cameras are old as fuck and shit too

Even cheap (modern) cameras are not that bad

This is an apartment complex filled with low lives in the lowest income area of this city. Some of the buildings are ancient. I am contracted to work here from an outside security company and have no say on what cameras the large corporation that owns this complex chooses to use, what the fuck do you want from me man I'm doing my best here with what I've got.

He just said here that they are a decade old and record to a PVR.

Yeah, I understand. Honestly pretty impressed you are bothering to try to ID the car. A lot of people would just be like "meh you don't pay me enough"

I'm here by myself for 12 hours a day I don't have anything better to do besides play on my phone haha

Toyota Canary

>This person stole 8k worth of tools from someone's work van
Sweet, I hope it was retaliation for getting ripped off

Lol why even have cameras?

>. Honestly pretty impressed you are bothering to try to ID the car. A lot of people would just be like "meh you don't pay me enough"
no, he is using this as an excuse to shitpost on Veeky Forums