Car People You Hate

>Boy racers who only drive stick, denounce people who drive automatic, and disregard safety because MUH DRIVING PLEASURE and drive an 80's shitbox

>Douchebags who cut off and tailgate you in their 2013 CLA-Class just so they could get to work .2 of a second quicker.

>Rednecks that roll coal. Why on Earth would you want your truck to be filthy?

>Benchracers who think they are Car Gods. Fuck off with your bullshit antics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ng4LhNNp74
youtube.com/watch?v=BHpZPOV2tk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OP for being a gigantic faggot

>Boy racers who only drive stick, denounce people who drive automatic, and disregard safety because MUH DRIVING PLEASURE and drive an 80's shitbox

That's why I love them.

you definitely bought an automatic sports car because you can't drive manual, that much is true OP

I hate the fags that focus on nothing but the exteriors of their car. Ricers are notorious for this.

People who buy awd crossovers just because it snows twice a year and only get 5 inches max.

People who say their car has 50 more horsepower than stock just because they put on a k&n intake and a chip they got on eBay. 50hp hmm? LOL ok keep telling yourself that.

Stancers. So useless and silly looking, just, why?

this is literally me, 80s shitbox and all. stay mad, friend.

>people who talk nonstop about all the shit they're going to do to their car, and then do nothing or just sell it

I mean sure, I guess the 'boyracer' attitude is annoying, but they aren't wrong about manual being superior, though 's probably right and you're likely one of those fags who uses the 'no one has a manual in my family waah so how can I learn??' excuse as a reason for why you can't drive a manual gearbox.

>Douchebags who cut off and tailgate you in their 2013 CLA-Class just so they could get to work .2 of a second quicker.
I guess that sort of sounds annoying, but if you're driving shouldn't you be focused on the road in front of you and not worried about what make, model, trim-level, year the car behind you is? I'd imagine that's the safer choice to make considering how much OP here loves safety: '...and disregard safety because...'

Yeah I'm not a fan of them either, but I do love how assmad they make liberals like you.

>Benchracers who think they are Car Gods. Fuck off with your bullshit antics.
I really dislike benchracers, but I have to give them credit for devoting the amount of time they do to pouring over laptimes.

Well, since this thread is about car people you hate, I'm gonna say I hate people like you OP for being massive fags.

>>people who talk nonstop about all the shit they're going to do to their car, and then do nothing or just sell it

So much this. Knew a guy who bought an NA miata and went through this exact formula
>Friend buys NA miata
>talks about all the stuff he wants to do to it, engine swaps, bodykits, outrageous stuff you name it
>seems like every day that goes by he changes his mind on what kind of 'swap' he wants to do
>one day its a rotary 13B swap, another it's a K-series swap, on another day it's simply upgrading his engine to the 1.8L version
>same deal with bodykits, this goes on for like 5 months
>one day he randomly says he's put it up on Craigslist and thinking of getting another car

Don't think he ended up selling it but I'm not sure what he's doing with his miata now. He's a nice guy albeit I don't talk to him much anymore, I definitely don't hate him though. It's just the 'I'm gonna do ___!' then never doing it attitude that's obnoxious

>all the shit they're going to do _____, and then do nothing
story of my life

>people who have to justify their decisions to others
>people who have to be right
>everyone on Veeky Forums

>Yeah I'm not a fan of them either, but I do love how assmad they make liberals like you.
>if you think something is retarded and pointless it means you're assmad and making people mad is enough reason to do something stupid

>people who make their exhaust as loud as fucking possible
A sports exhaust is one thing
Making your car sound like a jet engine is another

lmao the second I read this I knew the butthurt would flow.

hillary voter detected

Nobody does that on purpose... That's what happens when you crank up the fuel on a undersized stock turbo. Even properly tuned diesels smoke like a bitch but put out massive power.

>people who search to the end of the earth for a stock, unmolested example of a car so they can mod it
>people who do above and then make permanent modifications that are impossible to reverse

there are people who just want to blow smoke and don't care about power.
true smoke will come with power but there's a lot that just want to roll coal. which I think is fucking stupid.

power is cool and if it means smoke then by all means okay.
but fuck just smoke

At least donĀ“t do that in the city or infront of other cars or people...

>Nobody does that on purpose

yeah fuckin' right. google smoke switch.

Did they lap you, OP?

>people smoking while driving
>people messaging while driving
>women
>people driving an opel agila
>that fag with a mini JCW with a huge "MOVE RIGHT" mirrored sticker on his windshield

>.2 of a second

Try two minutes, the cutoff time at which their boss fires them because lol no union/lol union that doesn't protect incompetent employees.

it works like this

>wow mods are possible
two days later
>wow mods are worth more than my car and as much as a car that would be as good or better than my car with mods

>if you think something is retarded and pointless it means you're assmad and making people mad is enough reason to do something stupid

>hiv is pointless and retarded but I got it anyway
> I sure showed them

Not an argument

>showing up to the car meet playing rap music
>supreme sticker on your car
>being black
>people who think they're cool because of their car

fags with fart canz with no performance whatsoever to back that ass up
i know what i got
stancers,whether full blown or just filling up their wells
everyone with the following: forte coupe,tiburon,beat up old korean shitboxes owners who think those foxeyes look good on their 94 accent,anyone with an e30(literally impossible to find one that isn't molested)

whoops
anyone with a base impreza and bought an sti ""conversion"" kit which really is just an ebay turbo and a fukhueg wing
these cunts are fucking rampant

2wd truck fags.
Truck fags that are more about show than go.

>base impreza and bought an sti ""conversion"" kit which really is just an ebay turbo and a fukhueg wing

What the fuck?

>showing up to the car meet playing rap music
youtube.com/watch?v=2ng4LhNNp74

minimum wage babies with nothing better to do than do burnouts and skids after community college
here's a prime example
title says '98 subaru impreza full sti conversion'
i went with a friend once to test drive one of them for fun and the handbrake was almost nonexistent and the clutch was worn out so much i don't really know how it shifted

Good lord. A GC8 STi isn't even that expensive. The lengths some idiots will go to, I swear.

#I'mWithHer

Suburban moms who started buying 4x4 and ruined Land Rover, and are now ruining SUVs because they need ground clearance, 4WD and massive backseats to fit their one potato of a baby.
Whomever it is that buys Nissan Jukes.
Arabs and their barely running old Mercs they drive without licence.
4l Trophy faggots.

>not smoking and driving

too bad you'll never be rad

Whats a 4l trophy?

It's a french thing, you wouldn't understand.
A "solidarity rally" for students that goes from France to Morocco. Only car accepted for it are Renault 4/4L and most of the cunts who register in it have zero experience and little interest (they really do it because they are in business school, want an additional holiday that their schools accept and think it will be good on their resume because it shows they could gather sponsors and that's a big achievment), don't make it to the end, leave dead 4L or bring them back and never use them again, leaving them to rust and die.
It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't make properly running 4L harder to come by. Since the folks in it are not required to know much about their cars, they just buy something that already works and never fix it because they can't, making the car a bit more rare, and bloating the prices of those that don't need repairs before running.

>>Boy racers who only drive stick, denounce people who drive automatic, and disregard safety because MUH DRIVING PLEASURE and drive an 80's shitbox
then, I HATE YOU

Badly adjusted HID headlights that point RIGHT IN MY FUKKIN EYES.
Which is pretty much any vehicle sold in the last 3 years.
Dearlers could at least set them to point down a little.

>people that genuinely believe driving a standard makes them superior, or that it's truly more difficult to drive
Most people don't give a shit, they just want a car so they drive an auto.
It's not because they can't learn, they literally do not care enough about your hobby/shitty ego problem to go out of their way to drive a standard.
It takes 10 minutes to learn, you're not special

more of an insult carl

Don't know if these people qualify as car guys, but I hate the people that attempt to race you in their economy cars. Most of my drives involve some nigger wantig to race me in his mommied out Hyundai Elantra.

>driving to work one morning
>chick in beater civic sedan wearing a Santa hat comes dipping down the road at like 70 in a 50
>drop my new Civic turbo into L and gun it
>we race I win
>I let up at 85 or so, she hits me with a racer flyby going like 100
>smell burning plastic/rubber from my tranny
>can't check cvt fluid, no dipstick
And this is why I'm going to trade my car in for the new Si when it comes out with a 6mt. Can't trust these cvts
But people in econoboxes like to have fun too, they're stuck with needing a reliable shitbox but that doesn't mean that should be excluded from the occasional hooning

>Nobody does that on purpose
100% incorrect
One of many examples on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=BHpZPOV2tk4

this is the most hillbilly picture i have ever seen

you sound like someone who buys an automatic toyobaru

t. auto driver

I can literally feel the ozone layer collapsing

>>Boy racers who only drive stick, denounce people who drive automatic, and disregard safety because MUH DRIVING PLEASURE and drive an 80's shitbox

I can drive a manual. I've driven shitty camaros and Mack trucks, now I drive a civic with a cvt (although I'm gonna trade it in for the new Si when it comes out because I don't trust the cvt long term and I kinda miss driving a standard)
The people that brag about driving manual over auto are the same kinda of people that say they're a better shot because they use iron sights over an an optic, when a good shot shoots well with either and a bad shot shoots poorly with either. The same goes for good and bad drivers.

get fucked no-fun statist crybaby cuck, oh wait...you can't

I love driving manual but I'll admit part of the reason is because I'm an elitist.