Post your ride

>bus for plebs

non-pleb bus coming through
pic related

I have an LS6 V... What have you done to yours? Mines all stock...

Just got it two days ago. It has an intake and maybe an exhaust but dealer is gonna install the stock intake because it made the MAF throw a CEL

GO buses have cum on the seats. Always.

08 sxt

dont have any recent pics

wider rims on it now

Why do you have a lightbar?

2016 jeep cherokee lattitude. The wifes new car. I'm getting a brz in a few months, but my daily is a 2013 buick Verano

Smelly sr20 hell pit

probably his cum

what is the point of lightbars, anyway?

hon

More light

because he's strayan'

You actually have your front end on not showing a cheap ebay intercooler? Damn, respect.

Green Brick, Blue Brick, 1 Brick, 2 Brick.

had to repost it because i forgot to remove the civics license plate lol

dat brick life is where its at

One day I gotta get my tripod and camera and take some better shots.

your lucky i dont have a snorkel m8
my headlights are uber fucked and vx commos dont have the best lights stock

here

>my headlights are uber fucked and vx commos dont have the best lights stock
Why don't you do a proper projector retrofit. Your lightbar is worse than the assholes running HIDs in reflector headlights. How do you even run that without getting a ticket? Running lightbars on public roads is illegal here.

>Foxbody
Jelly, unfortunately the foxbodies in my area are ass expensive.

they are meant to be used in the same way that high beams are

you don't use them when there's traffic around

Where do you live that Foxbodys are expensive?

getting it prepped for a new engine

>dat foxbody
That truck is going to last forever. My old jobs workfleet was only those and rangers.

Twin turbo?

2+2 with a turbo conversion

Posting 1/2
Technically have the second, still in my name.
I didn't get that memo, the Ranger I've been using for a while is real shit.

And 2/2
>tfw Echo runs better than Civic

Holy fuck, what happened?

My man!
Really? I spent too much time on my car/was paid too little to give a fuck about my ranger at work and beat the hell out of it, never had any problems even at 220,000 miles

Any thoughts on going to EconoPaint (I think that's like Maaco for most people, but $250 paintjob) to "refresh" the paint by having them repaint it the same colour? I want to fix the bumpers and the roof, but I have quite a few dings and scratches elsewhere that I noticed after cleaning it thoroughly at home.

Dumb shit. Late at night, hairpin without signage. Understeer. Would still heavily recommend the Echo to people though, very fun car.
Shit keeps going in the Ranger I've been using. Is the Mazda B4000 notably shittier than the Ford one for some reason?

that paint is beautiful, you obviously give a shit about your car

Ive heard people say the Mazdas are not as good but honestly they are the same. I worked a pool repair job where all the cleaners were a Bunch of ex-cons who beat the fuck out of mazda B-series and rangers all day. Both seemed to take the abuse just as well.

No clue about the paint but I love your car man. Keep it that blue

>Any thoughts on going to EconoPaint (I think that's like Maaco for most people, but $250 paintjob) to "refresh" the paint by having them repaint it the same colour? I want to fix the bumpers and the roof, but I have quite a few dings and scratches elsewhere that I noticed after cleaning it thoroughly at home.
Ask to see some cars that they sprayed for the same price. Some of those places have guys that can lay down a decent paintjob. Just make sure you do all the prep work, masking, taping, etc.

Can't say the same, most of the vital shit will stay intact for a year or two, but everything not absolutely key for running the truck just falls apart.

>Implying you need at the stuff thats not vital to the car running.

1993 oldsmobile cutlass with 3800 v6

>what o drives threads
>Everyone is poor fag
>Shit posting in every thread about any nice car and how it sucks and they would NEVER drive it, even if paid

All makes sense now.

No wonder we have Miata generals

This. God I hate how these have been ruined

Would I just sit in their parking lot with the stuff masking it and taping over things?

Yeah, first I wouldn't bother changing the colour of a car with such a cheap paintjob. Second, I've really begun to like this colour, I was going to black it out, because damn if Firebirds don't look good in black, but this blue has really sold the car for me. Also, no Firebird around me has it this colour, they're all white or black (and the Camaro 4th Gens are all chalkboard black and shit for some reason, no one took care of them, but I've yet to see a ruined Firebird).

There's a blue 4 1/2th gen near me but it's a really deep blue. Shit these cars look great in any color though

Ruined? Got it for cheap cause some guy realized its not just as easy as throwing a kewl engine in a rolling shell. Id say its a good deal when most of the issues were cosmetic or just. the lack of a part.

That's a lewd lude you got there
Just bought this, it's supposed to come tomorrow, but we are getting our 1 snow storm for the entire year and everyone is wiggin out so the delivery might get delayed and I'm booty tickled.

Sadly not my dd anymore.
It's a few states away and not street legal.

At least you have good memories with it

And hopefully more once I have the money.

I got this for now.
Pics a little old. Looks a tad bit better now.

>Would I just sit in their parking lot with the stuff masking it and taping over things?
Most places won't mind, just let know before that you will be doing the prep work yourself. Do as much as you can at home and just do the final prep work when you get there.

4 1/2? Guessing the 98+ ones.
I wish I had a Ram-Air hood and either the W68 (I think) appearance package or the later style sides with the vents on the side to give it a bit more character.
Saw a matching T43 (High Rise Spoiler) on CL for $50, probably going to pick that up soon provided I make sure it will fit without drilling too many extra holes.

Your car looks like it would cruise around at night blasting LazerHawk or Night Runner.

Just some Regal action.

Had to look those up.
LazerHawk: The beats are solid, but I'm not one for the vocals. Sounds more like a homage than actually being old.
Night Runner: Too retro for me m8, only 18.

I'm not one for black wheels, but I think you pulled it off fairly well. I think a silver ring on the outside of them might look nice, or a white line on your tires to really pop out.

Said your car, not you.

thanks man

the paint is a bit iffy in places (french red paint in the australian sun), but I've tried to take care of it

>that rear wheel fitment

nigger what the FUCK

>what the rear of an Fbody is supposed to look like

my '99 LS1 T/A with 17x9 wheels on 275/40 bfg

Was this

Will be this tomorrow once I fix the timing chain guides and throttle cable.

rip in a pepperoni

Eh? I enjoy tires hanging out from the well.

Nitto 555R Drag Radials, P275/50R15s.

F

I call it the "no spare parts in all of germany".

how she do in the canyons brehs?

Muh skyrine and the girl's 7

why the fuck do people do that retarded matte black hood? does anyone actually think it looks good? also that wing is shit

It's some """""""carbon""""""" wrap that was on it when she bought it.

>Japanese front plates
Do you live in Japan or are you a weeb faggot?

Live in Japan newnigger

I love f bodies and had one up until last year. To each their own but that might be acceptable if it was the v8. Drag set up on a stock v6? Exorbitant amount of wheel poke? Also no offense bro but you don't need to post a pic with every response.
7/10 for f body though.

I didn't do any of that. Previous owner did the wheels, a B&M Megashifter, and a K&N Air Filter. I'm not dumb enough to put those tires on just for show.

I have respect for people who dd a car simply because they love the car. I see too many people riding in hybrids and say how much they hate the car, but love the money they save in gas. I'd rather drive a gas guzzler that gets 12mpg and actually enjoy driving it, rather than drive a car that I don't like but gets good great mpg.

Some people don't really car about driving. Prius owner next door complains about her car being slow all the time but refuses to sell it for a more fun car in spite of her only getting 36mpg out of it on average (V6 Accord is not much worse than that) because she thinks it's better on the environment.

Your bar is weak, and you should be ashamed

You'll love mine
Getting a better one next month

>DDing a car because they love it

This is me. It sucks to daily by every possible metric, but it's fun as hell and I love the way it looks.

Poopy ass 1 liter fiesta

new wheels

rip

Are you the dude who has the youtube channel with random clips from racing games?

I do have a youtube channel with some videos from racing games on it lel

>lol FWD
but it's fun

My shitbox. Somehow I never get tired of driving this thing.

> all these niggas don't even have a yellow car
pathetic

>ricing out a FWD econobox
I can't wait until you grow up and realize how retarded everybody thinks you are

>stop liking what I don't like

>fiat econobox

Nice car but it definitely misses a hot load on the seats

Woah, is that like a Euro spec Fiesta? Those headlights look like the Spyder MR2. Never seen one in the US like that.

Honestly that's a sexy regal

I drove a needforspeeed3 and honestly its the most fun you can have in an econobox.

I think it is, i see them with those headlights all the time and im in yurop.