/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Lore and Waifu edition
>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU (embed) (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a (embed) (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
>Tentatively expect a beta in mid-March 2017

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67428/?
youtu.be/9_kgxSbt3eQ?t=2m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone is just gonna shit up the thread, aren't they

Divine Elegance makes my game CTD like a motherfucker. What do?

buzz

Of course not, who would do such a thing? Another day, another thread. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Maybe its because I'm easily amused, but I find it pretty funny that despite Yvenn being, in theory, a superpowered bloodsucking predator, he's still more or less the same frail, stamina-less nerd he was back before he turned, since he has to be awake during the day and at home at night due to his job. So anyone who sees him on a regular basis would notice he couldn't jog down a city block without having to stop to take a breather (because you know, sunlight penalties.)

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67428/?
With Creighton's armor from glenmoril I can finally live out my cream of being a medieval serial killer

thanks for ruining everything asshole

Is it not possible to use an existing .nif file on a player character using ece? All of the guides are really outdated.

Define "shit up." In an objective or relative sense?

Why are there so many trap characters now all of a sudden?

wtf happened to this general?

I'm going to marry Kaarina even though everyone's already had a taste

gay people have access to the internet, unfortunately.

What's your vampire bloodlines?

>BEST POSTERS

Cumtears
Followerfag
Peri
Diana
user

>WORST POSTERS

you

Can there be pure goblins?

Hey guys I want cute outfits to wear while I'm doing alchemy/smithing/enchanting. Do you have any suggestions?
I prefer they to be work related, but you know, style over form, so no filthy peasant clothes.

xth for SSE

counter it with only straight men and women

Make your life simpler and use racemenu.

Same. I got around it (somewhat) by turning off ENB when around the shop.

Mod is glitchy as fuck.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

I won't be able to edit the head if i export it to racemenu because the sliders won't work properly, right?

If it makes you feel any better a good half of the trap content comes from one guy.

its me

The Cyrodilic one. I think its just called The Order or something, since they're all about secrecy. Although he isn't actually part of the order. He just naively followed one into a cave to try and kill at and got vamped. The vampire was feeling cruel at the time so he turned Yvenn and left him in the cave's depths, thinking he'd be lost forever in the depths of the planet. He did manage to find a way out, but it took half a year to do it and everyone who knew him thought he died.

I like it better now. Less shitposters. Even if there aren't as many interesting characters.

Sure.

Odd, it worked without hiccups here.

>waifu-fagging 24/7 and no lore at all

Fixed that for ya OP

I wasn't aware that Veitizion was everyone

uh dude we just had a discourse on the wheel yesterday and got into why dagoth ur is a gay baby

stop shitposting with alpharius images

...is shit
Is this one of those finish-the-sentence games?

>implying everyone here hasn't fugged Kaarina
even the goat had her getting prison raped

Not canon

its thread canon

>thread canon
No such thing

>traps
>interesting

There AREN'T as many, he said.

I wish we knew how to have fun in fashions other than memes

Even her dad knows she sleeps around, but its okay since she's reluctant which makes her pure

Anyone think blizzard and bethesda should team up to make Skyrim: World of Warcraft: Legion
I really like WoW story and think it would be cool to play WoW in skyrim

I wish we knew how to have fun without injecting weird fetishes into it

No.

Man why you have to bring her dad into this? You're a weird guy.

Stop posting, Cumtears

>anyone who says something I don't like is cumtears
does this mean I get to post while he takes the fall?
Because her dad is also a slut

>pure old man who is running away from a dunmer MILF who wants to fuck him
>slut
What happened to this general?

Would you prefer half the thread be just Izzy shitposting like it used to be?

I don't care for traps either, but just saying. It used to be worse. And there were always traps.

>pure
>isn't married to his daughter's mother

>half the thread be just Izzy shitposting like it used to be

Read: Izzy baiting and people falling for it and getting assblasted because they have thin skin

>izzy
I haven't seen that faggot around here lately, did he finally kill himself?

no he is playing waifu war games straight from odaiba

Tell your most intresting fact about the lore and tell us your waifu/husbando job

She dead.

Nope, It's already known that SSE is great. Just a few more months till skse64 which will add-on to the greatness.

Sure. Enjoy your 5 mods for another year or so.

Bet she was a bicycle when she was alive just like Kaarina

I don't think it's so great. It has nothing but drawbacks compared to Oldrim omitting the miniscule performance improvements and the rain/snow not falling through ceilings.

Could you please tell me why you consider SSE good? Bailing out people who were stupid enough to get W10 doesn't count either.

is there a guide for adding tan lines to a skin texture

There was once a race of men called the Kothringi who had metal skin (or skin colored like metal).

Ada runs a ciderhouse as his basic source of income but is constantly experimenting with other means of acquiring funds. He views his current job as a temporary stepping stone towards more lofty heights. However, his constant probing for potential new markets often leads to his hapless underlings being dragged into all sorts of unexpected situations, along with himself on occasion.

How do I make Wintermyst enchanted equips more common? All I'm getting is really bad World's Dawn and Xtended Loot stuff that I can't disenchant.

I've pretty much stopped playing this game, the boredom is too much.

Iunno if SKSSE will actually change much about it. Although, I know when ENB comes around, the pictures I take will be a lot better.

I got more than 5 mods, babygurl. I will teach you how to learn convert mods to SSE someday.

>Could you please tell me why you consider SSE good?

64bit.

>Bailing out people who were stupid enough to get W10 doesn't count either.

Ok grandpa.

SSE is pretty much all I play on now

>64bit
Yes we already established that it provides miniscule stability and performance improvements.
>Ok grandpa.
Are you a M$ shill?

why doesn't she wear pants?

Not that user, but the performance and stability improvements are actually pretty significant. That said, I consider it unconscionable that they're trying to sell what is basically a glorified patch as a separate product on PC.

On console they can do whatever, since it's perfectly within norms in that space for someone to have to pay again due to a lack of backwards compatibility and has been for quite some time.

And Windows 10 may have it's problems but the objectionable features can all be disabled, windows 7 is eventually going to run out of security updates, and there's a lot of hardware that straight up isn't supported on 7 these days (for the record I'm still on 7.) DX12 is probably going to force my hand soon though. Fucking Microsoft.

The Aldmeri Dominion is in unison with Valenwood and parts of Elsweyr. Can't wait for the next title to be released in that part of Tamriel

She's homeless, and does whatever she can for gold whether it is baby sitting, collecting bounties, or dancing

Too poor to afford pants

What this cutie's name?

>miniscule stability

32bit caps at 4g, 64bit caps out at 16 exabytes

think of all the tiddy

Never really gave her a name, truth be told.

Anyone know what mod this is? I'm trying to find some modern clothing but Nexus is giving me a hard time

>pretty significant
Well I never had any problems with a properly configured ENB and Crash Fixes and all that jazz. I suppose an extra 5-10 FPS would be nice but it isn't worth all the other ridiculous drawbacks. Don't even talk to me about consoles though, they're not relevant.
Are you this user? Don't you have any more reasons why SSE is good or are you just bullshitting? Oh and what ENB are you using? It looks weird.
Oldrim can handle plenty of tiddy

That bear would maul her in 2 seconds tops. God, slutarmor is so retarded. TRIGGERED.

>164433096

Yeah, it is. But it makes for nice pictures without being banned.

I like the part about the third moon making the Mane.
I bet he'd help make some bomb ass skooma.

SSE is able to have more shit on the screen at once, so an orgy the size of Whiterun with a kaiju sized dragon joining in isn't out of the question.

Whats that? Your Oldrim followers despawning? Aw, you can only have 200 followers before your computer commits suicide?? Waoh

a bear's bite would crush any armor you could actually wear in combat

>orgy the size of whiterun

too bad nobody will make a mod that adds that many npcs to whiterun because nobody is going to get off their ass to make mods that already exist for the old version of the game

it's skywind all over again. waste of time.

I already told you my reasons and you keep ignoring it, my dude.

Something this beauty needs a name. Don't stop posting, kinswoman.

Oh shit, so is skywind gonna port or will they stay in oldrim or just finally give up

Post more lewds and more dancing. And lewd dancing

>its just like an ongoing project

yeah, thats what it is.

IRL? Sure. But when you've got shit like dwemer armor and orsinium, it's not really hard to imagine armors are a lot more dense whilst being light.

It's a fucking bear. You're fucked regardless of what you're wearing.

Leave it to "muh realism" fags to be this fucking retarded.

>mfw the lag when TFCing around and turning ENB on and off while posing 12 people at 4K
I'm never doing groupshots again, jesus christ

The fact that Bretons are called Manmeri, but never called that in-game at all

my husbando can't do much shit because I'm playing on the shitty special edition that barely have any mods at all

>complaining about bikini armor
>okay with retarded meme anime armor
wat
you wouldnt be able to do anything but fall over

So it allows you to do more extravagant stupid shit. That's not very convincing.
>I already told you my reasons
All you said is "64 bit" and that you were dumb enough to get Windows 10. Those are hardly reasons. You still didn't tell me your ENB either.

Also, that pose is intended to be used with a weapon. I'm beginning to think you're slow in the head.

>it allows you to do more extravagant stupid shit

yes p. much this

>So it allows you to do more extravagant stupid shit.
>That's not very convincing.
?????????????????????

You two better dump some lewds at /aco/

I'm shit at lewds really. But I know other people have posted lewds of Ada on the booru.

When's the last time you were actually playing Skyrim and thought "Man, I wish I could spawn 1000 Nazeems, not just for shits and giggles but because I genuinely enjoy the game like this."

Cool fort. Let me in so I can go sloot scootin' for that green pussy.

I'll keep posting for you, friendo.

Aether Suite

>not wanting to spawn 2000 skeletons to reinact this:

youtu.be/9_kgxSbt3eQ?t=2m6s

Not him but the only time that would be useful is when you're playing a mod that utilizes the full features that SSE has (the "more actors on screen being able to act out their AI")

Chances are, it's not gonna happen because most modders don't use a lot of NPCs in towns. And if someone does place tons of NPCs within towns and settlements, they won't have much voice acting because it takes quite a bit of work. The only thing I can see this being useful is having TONS of unique followers travel Skyrim and meeting them along the way. Especially when you come across towns and settlements.

Personally, I never saw the hype of SSE. Probably because I've been giving remasters that were slightly better than this (yet still sucked)

I'd like to not lag when turning around because of the mods that add a bunch of npcs to places.
Sadly I can't even run sse past the main menu and even that has problems, but given you're just shitposting why not jump onto bitching about toaster fags now?
That's about as vapid of an argument as your current one.