FR > PURE AWD > MR > FF > FWD-BASED AWD

FR > PURE AWD > MR > FF > FWD-BASED AWD

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12049791
automotivethinker.com/chassis/stop-and-weight-a-5050-weight-distribution-is-not-optimal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You mixed up FF and Transverse AWD

MR is objectivly better than FR
Better weight distro and handling

you forgot 4WD, M4, RR, R4, MF, RF

I've been having fun

>his FR isn't 50/50

LAUGHING

I drive a 4WD, RWD-biased japanese SUV with a front mounted engine.

What does this make me.

FF>AWD>MR>FWD BASED AWD>FR

... dad?

new fwd based all wheel drive is actually pretty damn good though
YOu get fuel economy plus all the benefits of awd

who the fug has made a MF or RF car

no it isn't, it fucking sucks because you never know when your shitbox is going to switch from understeer to neutral handling

RWD biased AWD is much nicer

Wouldn't that be an non issue with something like a haldex? My AWD is supposed to react within 300ms, and usually only from functions like a FWD when cruising at highway speed.

What the ever living fuck is the difference between a brz and 86? Why in the hell do both of these cars exist simultaneously.

3rd+ gen Haldex reacts within 15 degrees of wheel slip. Otherwise it's 90-10. So if you're driving at the limits of your front tires' available grip, you'll feel a little understeer right before you don't, then you might wind up going back to understeer. Depending on how good your steering feel is (and in my S60R it's numb as a cyclist's nuts), you might be able to anticipate when that occurs. But if you can't, it's hard to be sure when you're going to suddenly start feeling more power at the rear.

2nd and 1st gen Haldex react in 90 degrees of wheel slip so the sensation is even more noticeable.

I wonder how it feels if you run shitty tires like Michelin Primacy up front so that your torque split is more often 50-50

RR > all else

BRZ is the more "upscale" of the two so it has a nicer interior and optional Performance Package with Sachs dampers and Bremboz

also it's not as ugly as the 86 now is

>86
>MSRP starting $26,255
>BRZ limited
>MSRP starting $27,645
The brz is clearly the better buy. Why does Veeky Forums shit on the brz?

I've never heard shitting on it over the 86. I wish both had turbos on them though

>anything better than MR or RR

whats it like to be retarded?

I dunno. I'm going to seriously look into getting a Series.Yellow when it comes out. I really want to drive an obnoxiously bright car in the sea of grey and black in my city.

The only obnoxious thing about it is being slow as fuck kek

Those are those guys with the s15 that itsuki's tarbo 85 smokes right? What the fuck is this from

rear mounted awd>all

>He doesn't drive a MF

saab sonnetts are MF in that the engine sits begind the front axle

>not having a 80/20 falcadunnydoor with a blower twin turbo i6 v8

And where on that list would you put something such as ATTESA E-TS?

Yeah those are the S15 guys that Takumi beats in the 85, that looks like one of the Arcade Stage games (or one of the console ports). I also think (but this is just a theory) that those guys are the fake Takumi and fake Keisuke in 5th stage.

pos, better off with a hyundai genesis that scion feels like a corolla too small no guts how is it any better than a tc?

Haldex is a good choice for the majority of everyday applications.

strawpoll.me/12049791

Let's get this argument settled.

>his FR has a 50/50 weight distribution

automotivethinker.com/chassis/stop-and-weight-a-5050-weight-distribution-is-not-optimal/

>i6 v8
cunt

>MR>AWD>FR>shitty awd>three wheeler>bycicle>FF>bus>dogshit>entire world gets cancer>automatic gearbox