/nosg/ - Nostalrius General

>What is this?
This is the Nostalrius general. A private server for vanilla world of warcraft. We're currently waiting on the new nost server release:

NEW NOST WILL RELEASE THE 7TH OF JANUARY!
AUTISM EDITION
Alliance:
name is being voted on right now
add one of these to get an invite to alliance guild discord.

Squish#0671
Erlik#4852
qlurf#6906
Infamy#5916
Madti#7077

Horde:
discord.gg/nEdP8ZM

>Server homepage
elysium-project.org/
>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org
>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit
>Nos Pre-Bis
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j81TgG0p_HrYKajiUiQfYIoSUx1culzy2u_Fc4wtiS8/edit#gid=329725463
>Leveling Specs
imgur.com/a/aNm8V#0
>Big Addon Pack
wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11783717/r
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sVvz0xZxhphezVo
theworldofchinese.com/2014/07/the-most-popular-names-in-china-not-a-john-smith-in-sight/
db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=4021#comments
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/307-suggestions/
aliexpress.com/item/Somic-G941-Headphone-7-1-Virtual-Surround-Sound-USB-Gaming-Headset-PU-Leather-Ear-Pad-with/32726187044.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.129.wS8c4O&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4_10065_10068_10000009_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10060_9999_10062_10056_503_10055_10054_10059_10099_10078_501_10079_426_10103_10073_10102_10096_10052_10053_10050_10107_10051_10106-10050_9999,searchweb201603_3,afswitch_5&btsid=26456ba0-d538-4ec7-9dd4-a555e7c30685
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/29241-receiving-mutes-all-the-time/
youtube.com/watch?v=-rT8u8zChv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi friends

is this blizzlike

kys faggot

strawpoll.me/11783717/r

How accurate is this poll?

What faction I roll if I want to kill /nosg/ cucks, chinks and camp low levels, kill flight masters, quest givers, etc?

horde

What did they mean by this?

>people messaging me for discord invite while I am ERP'ing
>ignore them
Why do you keep putting my fucking name in the OP

>xiao yu xu
>yinsi bachu
>hua wang
chink names are so hideous

when the new servers open should I even attempt to quest at launch or should I just find enemies and grind for exp until I can get out of the starting zone?

reminder that humans are better waifus then nelfs
but only if they use the special snowflake skins

Do whatever your heart tells you

Mind posting that spec? Sounds perfect for what I plan to do.

I don't know why people have anything against the china farmers

They're great for getting quick gold

4 dollars for 50G is really good compared to actual vanilla wow. I remember it was $100 for $400g during vanilla.

I only know this because I bought gold back then too. Some people might like farming but I don't have time to grind 8 hours a day for money to enjoy the game.

>the address on the first one

i wish some elite hacker would murder them via email/phone

>dwarf priest
>muh fear ward
literally is reddit

Do you really think if you throw pots and pans down a flight of stairs the sounds will make a good sounding name?

some variation of this depending on how many pvp talents you want
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#sVvz0xZxhphezVo

the on-crit talents are pretty low-value once you have def gear.

for your tank set, the warrior pre-raid BiS is fine, but the deathbone set from Scholo especially good for you. a fast spelldamage weapon can help with threat. AD spelldamage trinket is very good for undead instances.

you can also go fullmeme with like a Skullflame shield and a Sageblade with Fiery Blaze on it and all that aoe proc stuff, that's how I geared my protty on Rebirth for fast baron runs

Are rogues worth playing since stealth is bugged? Are rogues even worth playing in vanilla at all?

Survival hunter pvp orc 2h axe or dual wield? dw seems ass

is SM the best 1-59 dungeon(s)

dw if you're alliance for stats, 2h for horde with possibility of putting WF to use.

Maraudon is.

Its fucking nice being the guy with both parts of the scepter.

>still sitting here
>no character made because I can't choose my fucking name
I'm this far from choosing a shitty fetish as a name

Click random until one isn't taken, faggot.

Thanks man, Wasn't really planning to tank but maybe I will now.

just so long as you know that rolling on old is a potential mistake and any time you put into it may be worthless if everyone ends up playing on fresh.

Try one of these
theworldofchinese.com/2014/07/the-most-popular-names-in-china-not-a-john-smith-in-sight/

everyone who posts here in this thread or plays WoW in 2016 should be euthanized

yep.

What is the server cap for the new pvp realm

30,000 for chinese
100 for english pig

know whats better? using a fucking 10 year old emu hack to tp chest farm for 200g+ an hour

should i play hunter or warrior on vanilla? go

Anyone know what that addon is that Final "The GOAT and our guy" Flash uses in his videos that shows a bar of his insect swarm, moonfire, etc running out under the enemy's portrait?

Thanks

puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi puddi

Thoughts on this build?

Does succ have enough mana for this to even work and is improved succ worth it at all?

wtf are you doing just go sm/ruin

Does anyone use WIM? If so, how the fuck do you set the windows to always appear in the same location? Mine doesn't work like that at all, even though I set location with the set location thing.

might be a good build for leveling since aff/demo is meant to be able to solo elites easily, but I'm pretty sure all those talents in demo are wrong. I've never liked curse of exhaustion so I'd redistribute those to curse of agony and the +hit talent. as far as PvP it would be better to go SL/nightfall than this. for PvE it would be better to go SM/ruin.

What class should I recommend my bf whose never played any wow before

horde warlock

what is wrong with alliance warlocks? I keep on hearing this may may and dont get it

undead is 60% of horde

undead counter warlocks CC

warlock is complex, he might want something simpler
tell him rogue or mage

>4 more days until I can rape every single hordie I see without lube

STOP DIS, I'M ROLLING A WAR

Can we have 3-digit names? Example
>KEK

Just did this quest after 45 minutes of trying and dying.

db.vanillagaming.org/?quest=4021#comments

A randy walks up and just loots the quest item.

Only one drops off the boss per kill.

This is vanilla wow? Who the fuck designs a quest like this? WHat kind of fucking nigger kikes did they hire to do the quests for vanilla?

I think I am done playing until the next server comes along. Either fresh or Gummy, or Pole ground TBC or the other vanilla server.

I cant do this competing against 10K chinks.
I can't.
This is just not fun at all.

Server is going to be mostly 70% Alliance, believe me

yes
you can have two digit names too

lmao umad

>switching across vanilla servers to check ping and population to eventually decide which to play
>300 ping on nost but it was like that in vanilla so eh
>make fresh warrior to test xp rates to see if the 0.7 xp nerf i heard about is true
>not even 2 mins in

>Quests aren't cakewalks WTF!!
>WHERE MY LFG TOOL???
>THIS ISNT LFR

What chinks?

I only met a mexican guy on my questing.

deal with it bruh bruh

i dont mind the gold sellers

i love the server being in shambles

i cant wait to wreck all you faggot nerds on fresh PVP

you have to understand that these quests and every quest in the vanilla universe was made and based around a population of 4k at maximum, not a fucking whopping 15k of bots and chinks

Yeah it was frustrating. I spend 45 minutes getting the second to last warlord to spawn. Spamming sinister strike against two other 5 man groups for the boss tag. Finally got it.

Last boss I had to wait 30 minutes to spawn and tag.

Then this?

Jesus fuck. It is ridiculously bad. Really bad. Why would they leave it like this with 10K - 12K + players?

I do not understand?

It is like 3 times + the size of a vanilla server and they do not adjust spawn rates? Insanity. Pure fucking insanity.

Probably the chinks are so used to living with over 1 billion other chinks in tiny smog infested dog meat cities that the server is nothing to them. They could spend 8 hours on one single quest mob and that is amazing to a soulless chink.

Yes I am mad and fucking just don't understand why? There is nothing blizzlike about this experience.

This is communist Chinklike. Fucking breadlines.

Why won't they ban the chinks VPN'S? Or increase the drop rate to compensate for Xians everywhere.

Fuck there is no where else to go either. Stuck in this nightmarish hell. Stuck.

I wan't to roll a tauren warrior. Is mulgore all right to level up in vanilla? What should I do? Any recomended guides?
I request some advice in order to not get raped

Just skip the quest dude, it's not that big a deal

>rolled on PVE
>see it has less than 5k people online
>still once a minute lag spikes and constantly changing spell delay

this isn't going to go away with fresh, I see

I have never had such bad nerd rage as I do on this server. Never have I lost my shit so bad. I do not understand. I need help. Please jesus fuck PLEASE GUMMY SAVE ME! Help me get out of this communist chink hell! I will do anything gummy!

WAKE ME UP!

(CAN'T WAKE UP!)

You're right that the overpopulation is retarded but just skip quests like that.
If you're not sure, you can look the quest up on aowow vanillagaming.
Tons of quests can and should be skipped. Maybe give them a few minutes for respawn if no one is around to compete with, but you'll get the same or better xp just killing shit instead of sitting on your dick and getting upset.

Gummy is a fucking asshole.

All of his 5 last private servers failed and he ran off with the money every.single.time.

Each time he had nerdrage and shut the servers down.

Now he's coming through with a BC server and yo uthink it's going to be different? He's an unstable retard who will close the server at the first nerdrage

I FINALLY found a fucking addon that comes loaded with vendor prices from the start!
LootLink + LootLinkAddDB, in this pack

Gouge is the single most broken ability in PvP.
Prove me wrong.
you cant

It requires you to be in melee range

lmfao

can anyone suggest headsets/headphones that are relatively cheap and don't break easily?

so hard to come buy stuff that isn't "gaymin" bullshit hardware that falls apart in a year or two

forum.elysium-project.org/forum/307-suggestions/

POTTUUUUUUUUUUU

Philips SHP2700 + that mic Logitech Desktop Microphone ( usb )

aliexpress.com/item/Somic-G941-Headphone-7-1-Virtual-Surround-Sound-USB-Gaming-Headset-PU-Leather-Ear-Pad-with/32726187044.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.129.wS8c4O&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_4_10065_10068_10000009_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10060_9999_10062_10056_503_10055_10054_10059_10099_10078_501_10079_426_10103_10073_10102_10096_10052_10053_10050_10107_10051_10106-10050_9999,searchweb201603_3,afswitch_5&btsid=26456ba0-d538-4ec7-9dd4-a555e7c30685

>nost full of chinks
>camp mob for 45 mins to complete 1 quest
>level 20
>played time: 1 day, 45 minutes
>gold seller spam unignorable

why aren't we playing kronos or vanillagaming or some shit? all we have to do is move to a lower pop realm

Friendly reminder long hair on femhumans is trash
Bun/ponytail masterrace

tfw rly wanna play fem NE again but human racials are so good

I'm playing Kronos 2 still =D

forum.elysium-project.org/topic/29241-receiving-mutes-all-the-time/

What a great solution.

How do you stop the guild invite spam?

join a guild desu

>gaymin headphone

Alliance are currently recruiting!

join the guild

is this a puddiworship guild?
if so, im interested

Nice, so Chinks can't get an "imperfect workaround" and get moonrunes banned in BGs, or goldseller companies IP range banned, but normal people can't even use addons that communicate through channels anymore.

Really shows the priorities doesn't it.

>human racials are so good
>vanilla
??????????????

If i want to play a lot of pvp and raid as well should i pick a resto shaman or holy priest?

I think if i pick priest i would only want to paly shadow for pvp but that would mean respeccing a lot.

how many hours til honor reset

I want puddi to finger me while I farm gold for her!

Can ticks of channeled spells crit?

>5 levels more before I reach 40
>still only have 30g

time to visit mmotank i guess

thank your for your business

who's Puddi? explain please

In vanilla, no. Dots can't crit either.

/ourgirl/

You people are dumb as shit for getting caught buying gold

I've bought gold every 2nd day for the last 2weeks

youtube.com/watch?v=-rT8u8zChv8

nostlysium is done