The most underrated nip car manufacturer there is?

The most underrated nip car manufacturer there is?

That's not Suzuki

not really.
Galant, lan evo, legacy, staron and 3000gt are the only good cars.

The most overrated goes to honda.
All shit frontwheel cars. Even cars that look RWD like prelude are front wheel. Even cars that look MR are fucking front wheel.
Only rwd shit they have are unaffordable but fucking great like s2k or nsx.
2 fucking good cars.
Rest sporty looking fwd shitboxes for people who don't give a fuck about driving.

damn right it is, rip evo

Suvs still count, right?

>cars that look RWD like prelude are front wheel.
>looks like RWD

I want this meme to end. Its a decently handling fwd coupe. I bet you think late 80s onwards Celicas look rwd too.

Can relate my MU just wont die. Gearbox is holding on tho

Datsun scum

atleast unlike honda toyota made a gt4 version of the celicas which is actually desireable unlike any honda that isn't nsx or s2k.
Fine if you like fwd, honda is great but you're a massive minority among car people.

hello boys

>worthless fwd shit aimed at normies
who cares

All their shit is designed by Americans and built in America.

What? Honda shitboxes have a massive fanbase, even if they are mostly beaners.

Datsun is now Russian tho

Have you ever driven a prelude? They are too bulky. Integra is worlds better

/thread

Except for the glaring fact that they're all almost based and engineered on Hondur platforms.

>he forgot the 1st and 2nd gen eclipses
gg no re

i cant wait for mitsubishi to pull out of the USA entirely

then my evo will be worth more and it will be more exclusive

hard to tell considering how overrated nip car manufacturers in general are.

Are we still at this point? That's kinda sad.

What's wring with an FF? FR will out-do it in nearly every regard, that's a fact. FF is meant to be cheap and reliable, and it does that just fine. It's pretty cool when it handles well, too. But to we need to assume that if the front wheels are driven, it's automatically a shit car that can't turn at speed? Can we finally accept that FF is good at what it needs to do?

Tuned FR>Tuned FF>FR>FF

>no wanker
you wanna fukin go cunt?

>normies
>posted by a busrider running WINDOWS
>who streams music in mp3 format
>and wears shoes he bought at the mall
yeah, you're much worse than a normie; you're a peasant

/thread

there's no reason to post anything else, suzuki is the mvp of this thread.

fuck your shitty hondas and mitsus.

>underrated
No. They earned their later obscurity for performance because

>muh Evo

Wasn't enough to carry them. Also very lazy since they'd make something great (Evo, GTO) and do nothing with it for a couple of years and leaving it at the same price while the competition caught up and eventually beat them.

Also they were never as big in the States. Something about Mitsu makes Americlaps mad, despite them giving you cunts the 1 and 2G DSM.

hey mitsubishi, want to stay in america? build the best full size truck followed by a midsizer. use that yakuza money to fund the development. make a 4.0 straight six that's iron, make both a petrol and diesel version of it. then add turbos, then sell the motors to fiat to put in their jeeps but no ram trucks because eventually you want them to start buying your trucks and rebadging them as dodges

Isuzu is the only correct answer. their diesels rival and often outperform Cummins.

the Elf has been the go to fleet vehicle for small businesses and contractors for over 60 years and Isuzu's partnerships with Detroit have yielded some of the most reliable vehicles every created.

Mitsubishi has always been shit, the Evo being the only exception.

this is correct.

the eclipse was bulit by americucks, doesn't count

you forget the colt and cyborg

> The most shit nip car manufacturer there is?
FTFY OP

>and wears shoes he bought at the mall
>mall
lmao fuck off grandpa. I don't even think we have those here.

>implying my cobbler does not have a custom made last

>Legacy
That's a Subaru, did you mean Legnum?

That's how you end a thread like a true patrician.

Suzuki is love, Suzuki is life.

Nowadays Nissan is a less shitty Mitsubishi. Datsun still exist but they only make car that would be approved by Ghosn.

muh nigga