>Anton: The Endless War
dfoneople.com/news/updates/580/Overview

>Steam™
steamcharts.com/app/495910

>New DFO artbook:
aladin.co.kr/shop/wproduct.aspx?ItemId=85800836
dfonexus.com/threads/pandemonium-concept-art.12567/

>Level 90 Epics:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ERWsPVGJDotgSFzBq-9VUHEf_rWBK2UurvXSJI1N6Rc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>DnF Updates:
dfonexus.com/threads/summer-2016-update-reveal-information-compilation.12010/#post-312054

>Update Schedule
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15Vxz-_PkN_aiRITA7TO0Aqov_alKgPaTLAGMzFs0bG4/

>NORMAL ANTON GUIDE:
docs.google.com/document/d/1T4uCWBAsJAGxds0juJxU60TGQe5fJCJHkYlKdO9nuJA/preview?pli=1

>ANTON RAID GUIDE
darkmatter.zone/d/7-how-to-make-turtle-soup-anton-raid-guide
archive.is/hVF3J

>Liberation weapon FAQ:
pastebin.com/7vRmMbnD

>NEW EVENTS LISTED HERE
dfoneople.com/news/events

Fatigue Points(FP) resets at 9AM UTC

>Official Links
dfoneople.com
facebook com/dfoglobal

>PVP playlist channels
youtube.com/user/Chengomango/playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCKkzSym6LVRhjvrQxr6sFeA

>Guilds
ask in the thread

>Wiki
wiki.dfo.world

>Avatar Simulator(Set to KOR)
dnf.exrpg.com/avatar/

>Skill Planner (Entirely unnecessary)
dnf.duowan.com/s/jnmn/gjs.html

>Pixiv Tags
アラド戦記 – Arad Senki
던파 – Deonpa
Dungeon&Fighter
DNF
D&F

>Voicepacks
mega.co.nz/#F!R5ByyQSR!Jy-BF-7Fk59XmGnrKVaP-Q
>JP Priest voice
mega.co.nz/#!QB0jjZZT!wbE08Q5SsML1leUpVngeLbM6cHY_Gbt0UK0tmXgZGmI

>DnF Original Soundtrack Symphony World
pastebin.com/LfzTQcDh
>Touhou Music Pack
pastebin.com/yRLzz58L

>Mods Installation Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1bzDeYgfdckqgfqtc60OpNTAhUcOiu53LMa_qFJ5LWvI/preview#

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rpq35wyDi7I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KNIGHT IS SHIT

A S H I T

R E M O V E K N I G H T S

What are the strongest mages in kdnf now, DPS-wise?

this is why nen comdoms need to be a thing

first for nen

More like remove autists

You're right, user, Knight probably IS an autist!

Stop replying to him you fucking idiot.

Oh. By his definition, how many classes are garbage?

Battle mage>creator (with top tier epics only)>dw

>If mom was a weak class you wouldn't even see half of the current population of female slayers.

That's not true. Both Female Slayer subs were pretty shitty at their release (Mom was weak without heavy funds and didn't even have IS, DS was just all sorts of shit) but were still well received and became popular. They were so popular that they got their other two subs before Thief and Male Mage did and didn't have to wait years like those two subs had to (DT and Vagabond were added exactly one year after F. Slayer initial release).

I even saw F. Slayers everywhere in DFOG before they got their buffs that made them actually good. I even saw them more than Male Mages and Knights combined.

Remove pedo's

I've already got three fmages

Summoner is next

Playing fmage doesn't make you an pedo.

Is there any sort of idea of what the most popular class is, atleast in Korea ? I figure Female Slayer would be up there, but I wouldn't feel confident in saying she was on top.

Yes, yes it does.

I'm more of a loli collector

What? There's no "by his definition". That lancer is overgeared AS FUCK. Like holy crap his gear is insane, but his class is so ass that he needs BOTH awakenings almost all of his dmg CDs WITH burning AND forgotten land swap. Reminder that this content also is 85 cap stuff so at 90 cap he should be doing naturally more damage anyways.

It is true. Where are all the eles and witches now that they're nerfed to crap? People played fslayer cause they KNEW they were getting buffs. Also fpriest got all her subs at once, does that mean she's more popular than flsayer?

Which chaser evolution is best?

I'm a badass Elementalist who can solo Anton Normals.

Headpats please.

The one that lets you pick a different class

F. Priest got all her subs because people have been asking for F. Priest for years now and actually want the class. F. Priest deserves her 4 subs unlike a hated class like Knight and unlike a literallywho like Demonic Lancer.

What are the best damage dealers with that upcoming patch that buffs almost everyone?

I'll give you a headpat after you finish swapping

>tfw Lanceris going to remain that bad
>tfw every other class is eventually going to be nerfed to that level because the only kind of endgame content neople knows how to create is "grind for gear"

I'll give you a buttpat for no particular reason.

They'll buff lancer in time for Flancer

There will never be a Futa Lancer. No cute sisters for the sons.

Melee classes get overall better due to 90 epics being extremely strong and not gimmicky stuff that only some classes can use effectively. Overall magic classes are still better, but what's good right now gets better at 90 cap.

What class is she?

>People played fslayer cause they KNEW they were getting buffs.

F. Slayer was released in DFOG a whole two months before KDNF got her 2nd Awakening + Buffs that made the subs actually strong.

The one that keeps you warm at night.

That just means she was a new class people wanted to explore. A lot of people played the two thief subclasses after their event ended and the same happened with lancer to a lesser degree. The SAME thing is going to happen with male mage, fpriest, and knights 2 subs. Once flsayers got 2nd awakening that only increased the hype.

People played F Slayer because she was the new hotness and people wanted her from when she was just a concept and that was back during the Nexon days

I honestly doubt we're ever going to get any more alternate gender classes. If people don't care about classes like Thief or Knight already, ya think getting RID of the boobs is gonna help?

I am honestly wondering how Neople is feeling about all this. People just don't seem to give a shit about new classes unless all they're doing is adding boobs to a class people already like, and Female Priest is the last option they have for that. Unless his next subclasses turn people around on Demonic Lancer, I guess. Which makes me wonder if Neople is just shit at making new classes or what

Hi what's ironic about running hells with my bf?
and how long will it take for me to be like pic related if i play Eternal? (the ice boy class)?
You're cute

Exactly, but if she remained weak the drop-off would be huge. Avenger is a good example. He was quite hyped as THE new priest subclass, but there are probably 5 geared (if that) ones on dfog right now. Same thing happened with vagabond too. She's arguably the coolest flsayer and definitely the most flashy, but what happened to all the vagabond players after she got nerfed into the ground?

Is MJ back?

I hope they add genderswap options

A mmage using bug stuff would be nice, and an fmage using GM stuff would be ace

>Berserk demon man-> Bloodier berserk demon man
>Ghost using sword man-> Ghost using sword man with more ghosts
>man who use sword good->man who use sword gooder

>Man who is blind and uses energy waves-> Lighting man

Man this bugs the fuck out of me far more than it should.

when I check out people's gear they have full epic sets, like how much do you have to play in order to be at that level?

Is that you? or who is that, is he famous in this game?

shit show
dumb anime poster

>Actually playing
>Not playing the game with a credit card
Welcome to your anime world.

Upwards of 200k demon invitations. On average at least.

First off, are you an fmage? If so, then what class are you?

I guess you can say he was youtube.com/watch?v=Rpq35wyDi7I

booooo

Do we get a new season right after the first one ends?

No.

I'm the boy mage (Eternal)
And my bf is a Indra Slayer.
Dummy
it cost 24 invites to do a hell mode so you'll have to do 8333 hells?
I didn't see any epics or stuff in the cash shop?

If you try to hell without forcing, does it cost invitations?

It costs 28 invites per run to get a chance at level 90 epics. Also you could get full epics in two runs. It all boils down to rng.

>you could get full epics in two runs

Bullshit. Two epics dropping is absurdly rare, but a set?

It's possible. Each magic sealed item has a small chance (under 1%) to be an epic drop. You could theoretically get a full set of epics from a single hell run, but it hasn't happened in any region yet.

I did about ten hell modes on the weekend and the only things that dropped were a few of purple items and fragments

The highest amount of epics dropped at once was in kdnf this one time

some guy got 4 epics

I sure hope you weren't expecting to get anything useful within that minuscule amount of runs.

The person you are making yourself out to be simply can't exist.

Does the Amnesia Ring not work in the training room? I unloaded all my skills on Nugol for about three minutes and didn't notice anything reset, but I'm pretty sure I got a full reset at least once during my Anton Normal run.

welp, geams ded (again)

I was playing my Tab chan, also i never knew you automatically get gold cube frags from dissasembling chrons

4 gold cube frags per chron, did anyone else know about this?

Everyone already knew.

Now what am I supposed to do?

browse and post slutty female DFO characters of course, not anime

Maria_tr...

I was playing my nen master...

Why did all the other beat em up mmos have to die?

How can we rework Tab to make her better overall?
Does she even need a rework?

Because beat em ups are a dead genre and the reason DFO is successful at all is because the beat them up elements are piss easy and it's more of a 2d RPG

>the beat them up elements are piss easy and it's more of a 2d RPG
But user, that's what makes it fun, if people wanted to play a true beat em up game theyd be playing one of the old street fighters

Why are F. Fighters so perfect?

>Does she even need a rework?
she does

Tab-fighters...

F brawler is an mp slut, maybe neople can change her so that she doesn't mistake mp for semen like the slut she is.

Try not missing the enemies so much.

>/dfog/
>being good at the game

come on, user. come on.

I never miss, her skills just drain mp alot, her 2nd awakening eats up a chunk, towards the end of the dungeons i'm usually down to 10% or less.

It doesn't. Certain reset items do and some don't.

I think you're over thinking it

Thanks.

Fighting dirty is the best.

>Fighting dirty is the best.
Naruto Fighting Dirty
omg lol

>wake up
>play dfo for maybe two hours
>pop 156 fp pot but decide to take a nap
>end up sleeping 7 hours
>unlock computer and see 2 minutes until maintenance
Don't you just hate when this happens?

>try to nap
>just sleep
every time

No, because I don't nap.

>havent played in a long time
>dont even know what the fuck is viable or where to find the info
>searching has me find tier lists from early last year and from years ago

spoonfeed me /dfog/

every class is trash besides the Slayers and Crusader, the entire endgame is grinding for epics, and global is probably going to be dead by summer.

No. At the very least, refine your fucking request.

Even Korea thinks that all the classes are good right now, save for a few

the only thing wrong with her 2a is that it's shit

>only effects basic attacks
>on a class that relies on skill spamming

>two left feet
LoLi D.F.O.

>Is MJ back?
i ask myself this every time there's a stream
it's the only reason i even watch the streams anymore beside news about updates and DFOGerri...

I love witches

is there a damage chart for epic sets on phys classes?

Empyrean, Master Race...

whats the superior demonic lancer class? both not-zerker and not-blade master seem equally cool but id like to not be dead weight and also have fun

desu im kinda feeling vanguard, how good are they?

just figure out what classes you like and ask about them

Vanguard is the stronger of the two.

vanguard

he's not particularly great (plus other classes are getting buffed but he stays the same) but also not particularly bad

skirm is actually trash though

>save for a few
BUT WHICH ONES

Is there any chance of demonic lancer getting a buff in the future? It seems to be a "well we made him, now we don't care" class for Neople desu

fgrap, skirmisher, shadow dancer, male spitfire and blood mage* stand out as being pretty bad off the top of my head

some of them are really strong but awful in luke, others are awful overall
a very popular streamer recently went through every single class and tested their utility, damage etc and rated them accordingly

skirmisher got last place, he declared him the worst class in the game

since he's known as being such dogshit, it's pretty likely that he'll get buffed at some point

he's still trash in korea so even if they get buffed tomorrow you'd be waiting 6+ months until we get them