>miata pics and vids
>miata feels
>miata questions and answers
>miata hair styling tips and tricks

FAQ:
can I fit?
>if you're under 6'2" and aren't overweight you can fit without modification

can I daily drive one?
>yes most people can daily drive a miata no problem.

even in the snow?
>yes miatas can drive well in the snow (with four snow tires. They're even better with an LSD)

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

butlerautohyundai.com/used/Alfa Romeo/1988-Alfa Romeo-Quadrofoglio-e5fc23620a0e0a1733aaeffad4aad9bc.htm
agcoauto.com/podcast/sounds/starter_weak_battery.mp3
flickr.com/photos/132898294@N08/31910723841/
chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/5950634905.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>never seen a winter

How're your s.drive's doing in the snow?

they are completely fine tbqh. very predictable and easy to manage. i really need to get a proper suspension though, driving is so uncomfortable now. going over the slightest bump in the road feels like an atom bomb going off in the cabin

Help /mg/!
>Bought '06 miat NC 43k miles from dealer in early December
>Went on vacation for Christmas leaving the miat in the cold
>Miat wont start

Its still under the 3 month warranty from my dealer...
If I call up the dealer what can I expect to get from them, a new battery, a jump start, or nothing at all?

It hasn't been driven for a month so I'm sure the battery is lowand its probably my fault for letting it drain. But I can just tell the dealer I've been driving it regularly

Dude, no offense, but are you that inept that your solution to this situation is taking it back to the dealer? Either jump or bump start the fucking thing and drive it around a bit and charge the battery back up. Then don't do what you did ever again.

>Either jump or bump start the fucking thing and drive it around a bit and charge the battery back up.
that was my first thought, yes.

I live in the middle of nowhere with no buddies or other cars to jump start it, and I don't have a charger.
If I can get the dealer to come out and fix it for free under warranty why shouldn't I?

gunna bump with some pics of a buds miata

S n o w D a y
:D

Because it was your fault. It's a matter of integrity. You're really going to waste their time because you don't know how to take care of your car?

Yes
fuck anyone who isn't me

Couldn't find a decent Miata near me, but I found this
butlerautohyundai.com/used/Alfa Romeo/1988-Alfa Romeo-Quadrofoglio-e5fc23620a0e0a1733aaeffad4aad9bc.htm

Thoughts on it?

I see. Well, go ahead then.

le sigh, this new generation of liberals are terrible

>liberal
Isn't a fuck everyone else attitude more of a libertarian thing

Why are normies such fucking ass faggots?
>at a get together with friends last night
>see a psot in my local Miata club for a yata for 1500 USD
>offer to buy it next week
>he says sure, deal.
>doesn't delete the listing
>till this morning where he reuploads it with the same pictures and "detials" he copy pasted and sent me
I don't have a good feeling about this guy. But I want muh lifted Miata to go with my normal Miata.
>call him out and all he has to say is "I got you"
RRRREEEEEE I shouldn't expect help from someone with piercings in both eyebrows.

Wasting other people's time because of one's own incompetence is a liberal trait

Libertarians can actually sustain themselves without help from others

First come first served faggot, unless you made a deposit you have no right to be crying about it

>yata

FUCKING KYS

Yeah, I don't really blame the guy. Imagine if some asshole from Craigslist tells you >yeah ill have the money in a week man

Does the car crank when you turn the key? If not, try to charge the battery. You can also try to tow it to a warm garage.

what's crank?

Is this bait?

no
English isnt my first language

Anyone have that spreadsheet that showed each Miata year with engine displacement and horsepower figures?

What happens when you turn the key?

turning the key is cranking?

No, I'm asking you what happens when you turn the key. Does the car sound like it's trying to start up, or does nothing happen?

Ignition goes on, makes a sound like its trying to start but failing

So it cranks?

Sounds like
agcoauto.com/podcast/sounds/starter_weak_battery.mp3

Charge the battery.

nigga what kind of question is that. there are only like 3 engines that have been used

?????

flickr.com/photos/132898294@N08/31910723841/

rays 57DR 15inch 8J +35

not my car

Will /mg/ laugh at me if I buy an ND?

Nice. It's so sad that they are so heavy

Does anybody in these threads drive an ND
Looking for some advice on purchasing one

whoever rolled that rear fender should be ashamed. holy fuck that is a bad job

why would anyone laugh at you? the ND is probably the best iteration of the MX-5 to date. sure, there is a certain nuance to the older NA models that you probably wont get with an ND but it's probably negligible

I'll only laugh if you get it in automatic.

>mfw this is pretty much just how it went for me when i bought one

is the miata just a meme? i am thinking about getting the RF

Every meme has a reason

>tfw no american dream miata

tfw when finally some snow
tfw when driving your miata at night :3

Any wider than 7" you will need to roll your fenders?
Just picked up a stock NB1 and need to masculate it a bit.

chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cto/5950634905.html

Should I go for this anons?

My 2 cents
Miles?
Also front left panel may have been replaced by the look of that gap (although on phone), check shocks are same both sides. I would take a battery and a can of "start you bastard" round and see if it runs.

Y/N for a MX5 NA?

They are different.
Try one of the rim replacement websites/app's.

I was looking at that gap as well. Thing is, it's a bit far from me so I wasn't too sure. Person didn't list miles either so kinda worried on that and you'd think that if it were just a battery problem, he'd jump start it. Something seems off to me. Thanks for your advice.

I don't like the red, I like this type of wheel, but I feel like white would look a lot better.

No.

lmao buying a shitty car based off a forced meme on Veeky Forums

This is what I'm planning to do to my NA. What color (wrap) would go well with red? I'm feeling some dark tint of green.

Nothing is set in stone, just plans for now.

Suggestions?

im skeptical that the color scheme will look good tbqhfamiliosa

White to be honest. Making your fenders and maybe the hardtop the same color as the rest of the car would already make a big difference and only cost a fraction of a full wrap.

The paint is fucking ruined, and one of the covers of the frankenstein bolt is bubbly (rust).

The idea is to pay someone to work away the imperfections (chipping paint, rust) etc and wrap it in a yet undecided color.

When I have enough money I'll remove the wrap and let a company spray it. The idea is that the wrap will preserve the work done to make it smooth. I care little for the current color, I do kinda like the black/white theme.

I despise white, black and grey as car colors.

wheels are garbage, seat color is garbage steering wheel is alright and those shift knobs look wack as fuck.

I don't understand why you need that steering wheel and racing seat when you clearly arent going to be tracking it.

If the wheels were white/black and the seat was black it'd be good

Yeah might be a bit overkill on the red.
>I don't understand why you need that when you clearly arent going to be tracking it.

I know right, just keep everything stock and get a sheepskin seat and wheel cover, it's far more practical right!

yeah keep it bone stock you ricer.

just

89 NA
125k miles
$2100 USD
apparently has no issues and a new soft top

fucc lads should i do it

look it over and make sure it has no rust and runs well

if not then do it.

Getting my ND in 10 days, can't wait. hope I can get a turbo for it in a few years tho.

post pics of it you cuck.

I will! It's just not here yet... I'm getting the isport that's the only version I can buy in mex. It's got the lsd so i'm really happy. And I got it for just $20k

i dont know what isport means as long as you got an lsd and a manual transmission

Ofc it's manual and has lsd, isport is a combination of the sport and the club ND's

hi friends, around about how much would it cost to get an NA timing belt done? also water pump

thanks

google.

its 2:30 am EST.

A quite dark silver would go well with the red

Q: for miata's little bro MX3,
Should I keep this spoiler or ditch it?

This is it w/out spoiler

no spoiler

If it's under 140k mileage or so, get a ppi and buy if it goes well.

Figured I'd post it here as well:

Anyone know a decent, subtle, non-shit looking double-DIN head unit with nav capability that will look alright in my NB?

Thanks

>You answered a million questions
>r u gay lol
>do u suc dix?
>y did u buy a gurl car
>are you a hairdresser?

Whats wrong with the nav in your phone?

No, everything is pretty much guaranteed to ruin it. This is the same issue I am having with my NA. The 30 year old headunit offers zero functionality but it just looks right.

I have a 3G phone that I don't have to pay for, so if I want nav that doesn't suck ass it would require me to start my own wireless plan, buy a new phone, and have an extra monthly bill which I'd rather not pay. I don't use my phone for anything except texts/calls so it'd be a lot easier for me to buy a $300 dollar double-DIN once and be set.