/lidg/ Let It Die General

Suplex Failure Edition

Previous Expedition: >How Do I Unlock _____?
Climb the fucking tower, Senpai.

>FAQs (How do I unlock more fighter types? Where can I find X materials?)
letitdiethegame.com/support.html
pastebin.com/kk1y8VHR (embed) (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15TK7mzbxeZ-lAZMvwt-TTdKedgAMVe4c2CEva3Yv2kE/

>TDM Teams
Ohio and Chile

>Official Veeky Forums PS4 Community
Search - LET IT DIE General -lidg-

[AT THE MOMENT ALL "KILL EVERYTHING" QUESTS ARE BUGGED]

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/9175723
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best skeleton

Why do people talk about skipping coen to get to 25? I just walked there np after beating goto

just imagine all those juicy death metals and materials we'll get to bath in once they get around to fixing the quests.

Uncle Death gets all the witches.

I hope they fix the fucking rewards because one death metal for climbing 40 floors? Fuck thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

>got raging bull primo
just need serial killer and i will be in business baby

>you are aware there are people who want to fuck this skeleton

How and why

>select floor into elevator
>game crashes in waiting room
>have to pay for salvage
wew lads

How? I've got you covered.

Just got my grade 5. Bought my first one and trying to farm some BPs now. I've found Nitanda to be a pretty good spot. You get there really fast and it has like 6 chests at the beginning. But holy shit do the screams fuck me up real hard.

Can I get everything on this floor level? Or do I need to kill Coen first to get other stuff. I get like 200 porkchoppers and no masamune or armor.

>Lose a fighter on F34 Coen
>The cost to salvage is 90k more than my bank limit
I should have known ignoring that was going to bite me in the ass eventually

Okay but why not?

thanks, now i got a boner.

>died my first time on 34 Coen
>had just enough bank space to potentially pay for it
>had just enough saved up mails from expeditions to afford it

I NEED MORE LEWDS

LEWDS OF AND UNCLE DEATH

Are there any blueprints that let you get the same weapon at a higher level or do I need to grind shit? Only a few of my weapons are able to be upgraded to rank three the rest are at 2 or one. Some weapons that I really like but some of them, like the buzzsaw, have some bullshit requirements.

I thought level 21 wasn't going to be too bad because the enemies started at level thirty but I got fucked.

Found a Gold Bird on Nagazaka on floor 34. In case anyone is interested

I can probably write fag a quick story for you user.
How do you want him to take you?

Will check for spawn when i come back from work, thanks

There's only one blueprint for any type of equipment. Each piece of equipment has 3 tiers. Some weapons skip tiers, so 20-30 you'll probably have to use some different stuff from 10-20.

So are Knives and machete's going to be obsolete soon? The grind is kind of annoying me because of a few metal types and the fact that I don;'t have access to Rank 4 guys so I can't just farm in relative peace.

If you're trying to upgrade something and it requires red metal, that's only 31-40. Machetes skip black metal. I believe knives do not skip. I'm pretty sure butterfly knife E is black metal.

so where is the pure iron at today

Surprise me, user.

Anything to help my fellow senpais

Easiest to get to is Wakaba if you have the elevator right next to it. Also has the gold chest.

That sucks. I guess it's because it's free to play but this grind feels pretty shitty. I know it's to extend the play time but needing so much material that gets harder and harder to find makes it kind of shit. I'm soon going to need guardshrooms right?

Guardshrooms are 31+.

Mitsuba has a red lock and the only boss I haven't jiggled is Jin-Die, so getting the elevator for Yatsuo is a pain in the asssssssss

Trunuff. As far as Jin Die fights go I had less trouble in 38 than I did on 16 and the twenties. The arena is a little more favorable imho.

But then again I did cheese the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck out of her.

is it possible to get them from Kawabe? MILK's floors are scary.

Oh. That's good. Still I have to farm for a shitload of cotton for armor and tier two shit so they can be viable. That feels awful. I assume I need to start bringing store bought armor or I'm fucked.

Kawabe is black metal. Kawabe is still the most consistent way to get any black metal.

But no, pure iron is a rare version of steel which is 31+ resource. Only spawns on certain floors.

Will 21-30(25+ specially) get manageable with T4 fighters?
Im fed up of being 2-shotted or stunlocked

You -can- get other colors from there, but Red is exclusive to 30 and up?

Wait, is the Elevator in Shinko-Bashi on floor 27 intentionally blocked off until you beat both bosses? What the fuck?

Yes. Get some 3* blueprints and make em. Makes it so much easier.

Your first Boss Rush. Just wait until the 30s, you'll be fighting much harder.

Yes. Red only drops 30+. There are 2 quests you gain access to pretty early in the 30s that allow you go easily get 2 metals which can help for U-10 and Coen.

The chests in 30+ can also drop black metal, just like the chests in 21-30 can also drop green metal. Thankfully it doesn't happen all of the time.

You sure, senpai?
No preference on being dominated or being the dominatrix?

Something more along the lines of super cute lovey or full on consensual Uncle Death rape?

Or honestly just anything

>Game crashes during the last boss

ARE
YOU
FUCKING
KIDDING
ME

I'm in the process. Is Pork Chopper 25+?
I can't find a lot of the 21-30 weapons. Just the rapier and pitching machine so far.
Also, where do i farm bps? Do i just go Kawabe and try to get black metal as well?

Well shit, everything's broke so I'm not taking on JIN-DIE. I'm all the way through 27 so should I go back to the elevator on 26 or keep climbing hoping to find one?

This actually fucking killed my character

You can not be fucking serious. The game crashes, and my character is now dead

How is this fucking shit allowed?

was it a disconnection

I think he just wants to get boned

I was fighting COEN, I had an Hot Iron and killed him in 3 hits, the second his health bar went to zero it crashed me back to the PS4 menu

Did I kill him to fucking fast or something?

Is there a game crashing bug that if you kill this fat fuck to quickly you'll crash it?

Yes pls, we need more oc. The fic in the last thread was super hot.

Whoa I missed it, is there anywhere I can find it?

no idea

I've kept my ps4 on for weeks without any crashes

Was he still spawning? The crash has to do with hitting him before he can move when he spawns

>online only game that phones home for every single little thing

Check I replied to the wrong post.

Well, I guess I was too fast then.

I'll have to let him move next time I guess

I was able to buy my fighter back, but had to sell all my Golden Snails to do it.

Different user here. I crashed after dealing with COEN for over a minute. I can't tell what the reason for the crash was,.

archiveofourown.org/works/9175723

I time it like this. I eat two invincibility mushrooms and one stingshroom as soon as the cutscene ends. By the time I finish my third shroom Coen has charged and he's ready to be anally fisted by my swords.

Could be worse. You could be all prepared ad ready for the final boss, only to be unprepared by the sumo part and only eating four out of the 14 Guardshrooms you brought...

>Play with buzzsaws early but they feel like they drop off
>Suddenly can upgrade it to tier two with green metal
>Shits out more damage than even some of the tier three weapons I've found
What the fuck happened?

I currently have a superalloy decal on my striker but suspect I need something better, though I'm not sure what. Also have the 5 star clover decal on; anything I can get without fishing for premiums?

The weapons that deal more than one hit per press of the button are OP as fuck. There's a reason the Red Hot Iron is the meme weapon.

>Red Hot Iron
Yeah I've manage to get that upgraded but I don't have the Red Metal most of the other items needed.

anyone got a link to uncle pervs material list?

Oh god this is hot

What the fuck is reverse metal and where is it found?

Should I upgrade 2* armors to 3* or use 3* stuff and upgrade that instead? I don't want to waste time farming/upgrading 2* stuff and have it end up sucking later on.

w2c the iron falcon set? Is it just a fully upgraded guerrilla? Coolest chest piece I've seen in the game so far.

2 star is fine upgrade away

I swear to god I'm gonna have a heart attack hearing the Jackal's warning beep thing

>mfw just did the Evershroom trick on some diamond player's waiting room for the first time

Wow this is dumb

what did you do? just punch them once and theyre all groggy n shit?

So, I just finished the game and climbed the tower

I can't believe I never got spoiled on that giant monster at the top of the tower. Shame its not an actual boss fight though. Maybe sometime in the future they'll make it a boss

I took a nail gun and a rapier with me and it made them groggy within five shots of the nail gun which allowed me to goretastic them with the rapier

I feel zero remorse using Nailgun+Evershroom combo in raids when everyone's a rapierfag.

thats sick so you can take some shitty rank 1 nail gun and groggy them real quick? heh

Where is the best place to farm turtles anyway?

Pretty much. Now I sky rocketed back into silver and I only need about 50,000 for my last freezer upgrade

haven't been following this game for a while, saw there's a version 1.03 out. any link to patch notes? or is there nothing worth noting in them?

>27th floor
>Level 100 Non-dev Hunter in full Sengoku with a flaming sword and Iron
I had three ???? gold blueprints with me.

As it relates to 1.00, pretty much just bugfixes. Leaving a shitload of bugs still.

February is rumoured to be the first actual content patch.

It's stupidly overpowered for how little investment is needed.

You need 1 turtle, 1 nailgun (any rank) and optimally 1 knife (any rank).

turtleshroom will make it so that 2 nailgun shots instant groggys any enemy, then you can knife goretastic them instantly since the knife goretastic is like half a second long. This set up can beat literally any defense in the game, even if it's some maxed out defender class with 40%/20%/20% HP with diamond decal.

Something has to get changed in the future for TDM. I don't mind this broken combo that much but it makes defenses utterly useless, so less and less people will bother investing in it, especially considering how much better expeditions pay out anyways. That whole system is just in a bad spot right now.

Anyway to fix the annoying music mute bug?

So I just unlocked the last boss, I can eat 50 guardshrooms in my lobby and be fine for the entire thing, yeah. Skipping the cutscene

oh my god, more of this please

i never knew how much i wanted to see a skeleton get raped until now

I ate like 15 and it lasted me well past the whole boss. I had like half a bad left in the waiting room after the last cutscene

It's only one death metal user.

Every DM I get goes immediately into storage when possible, and the cheapest revive you can get on 0 DM is $5 for 10.

Tbh I want to see Uncle Death [Spoiler]rape me[/spoiler]

classic shitposting ;')

H...how much storage do you have?

xD

Around 300

GYAKU NEVER HAS ANY BP FOR ME ON F20-30 AND I'M PISSED

>Running F19 trap room
>D.O.D blue metal x 3 so far
Why do you do this to me game?

Because you picked up all the ones he sells ya fucking moron.

>shitpost for half an hour while my expeditions finish up
>PS4 disconnects me without my knowledge
>you have been raided by a rank 32

Piece of shit walked off with like 30,000 KC and 25,000 SP. Now I have to devraid again.

that means you have them all dipstick

Which should I dedicate my time to upgrading. Flame wand or Iron?

No chest in the trap @ Kawabe. Thought it was guaranteed?